daily reminder mercy is balanced and all of you are shitters

Here comes T.Racer!

I always lose against girls.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

>account have problems with bnet authentication servers
>message blizzard
>get a generic "we advise you to stop leaving games" response from support

Get off my lawn

daily reminder that mercy's effectiveness does not reflect her extremely low skill cap well enough and if you defend mercy you're a shitter who wants people to be babied through the game.

>tfw you still are not Michael Chu

>low effort/high reward
>high effort/low reward
how do we fix this?

>Mercy, a healer, is not supposed to baby her team
>literally the one thing she is designed to do
?

Balance has nothing to do with stupid design.
Retards keep thinking that everyone complaining about Mercy thinks she is super OP or can't beat her.

In reality it's just because Mercy is an obnoxiously low-skill character emblematic of terrible design who enables the worst parts of the OW fanbase.

It's the same reason people complain about Junkrat. Junkrat is shit, only retards think Junkrat is OP. But Junkrat has an extremely low skill floor and extremely low skill ceiling so you get stuck with all these shitter Junkrat mains crutched by playing a low skill character. The character enables shit people. That's why most people who complain about Junkrat actually wish he was buffed in a way to make him more skillful.

Same with Mercy, nobody would give a fuck if Mercy was made mechanically challenging to play. Instead, she's even less demanding than Junkrat but also very powerful.

I'm not your father!

I mean babied through playing mercy who is the easiest hero in the game to climb with

>everyone on team instalocks and im forced to heal
>go zenyatta
>getting picks left and right
>people on my team are still bitching at me for not picking mercy when im gold elims/healing and silver damage

ok that makes more sense, I was under the impression people thought she was OP

>the character enables shit people

well you're doing a pretty good job showing that you can be a shit person regardless of which hero you play

Lost the last 13 comp matches. Didn't think I was this shit but have no idea what I'm doing wrong I keep getting gold/silver medals. What do?

Yeah I'm a shit person.
Now what have you got? Where's a real argument?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Holy shit there are lots of smurfs in this game.

How to get free wins from smurf carries if you are plat and under:
>check the profile of every dps on your team
>their weapon accuracy stat is a huge giveaway that they are smurfs
>notable numbers include: 50%+ accuracy on mccree/widow, 45%+ accuracy on soldier, 37% accuracy on tracer, 30%+ accuracy on hanzo
>pocket them with heals/barriers and compliment them in between rounds
>enjoy free win

its summer

Yesterday alone 60% of my games had a leaver on either team

>tfw no Amélie to ruin other people's fun with

the argument is that it's hypocritical to complain about "shit people" while being one yourself.

What do you think forum, if i (in gold RN) will tryhard this season can i get to masters?

That's not an argument against Mercy's place in the game, that's an argument against the person writing the post
So you're basically admitting you have no way to refute what he said, just how he said it

>13 losses in a row

>what am I doing wrong

sounds like everything

my mouse has 3k dpi

what would be a good sensitivity to play mcmeme at?

>That's not an argument against Mercy's place in the game, that's an argument against the person writing the post

correct. I'm not the person you were arguing about mercy with, I'm just here to let you know the flaws in what you're saying.

also your railing against low skill floor characters really makes it seem like you can't stand the idea of people that aren't as good as you having fun. pretty sad, user.

Is it autstic to buy a new copy of the game to tryhard in comp games and just chill on my main account

>the argument is that it's hypocritical to complain about "shit people" while being one yourself.

Takes one to know one, butt bandit.

>play with a mercy main
>they insta lock dps
>they fucking suck, keep swapping around every time they die
>next round everyone insta locks their roles
>only spot left is healing
>guy has an autistic meltdown saying we're throwing, etc etc
>refuses to play healer
>plays sombra and throws
love this game

Try to find a sensitivity that lets you do a full 360 once on your mousepad

1-1.5

I have an account for my mains, and another one for heroes I don't usually play.

>I'm just here to let you know the flaws in what you're saying.

What flaws? "You can't talk about shit people because you're mean?" What?

>playing OW since release
>plat
>friend buys game
>plays for a couple weeks
>diamond
hold me lads

this is what the report function is for. Make sure you ask the other team to report as well.

Unless you're on console, otherwise rip

I didn't write the original post, if it wasnt obvious enough by me referring to him in the third person
There is NOTHING wrong with a low skill cap hero, but that low skill cap should be represented accurately in game by how effective they are. A character that takes low time and skill to master should not be as effective as a hero that takes a LOT of time and skill to master. This is just how to balance a game decently, nothing we are saying is totally out of the oridnary.
A hero with a high skill cap like Genji can truly turn the tides of a game, and it takes a lot of practice and mechanical skill to do that. Mercy takes very little practice and mechanical skill, yet her abilities make her very poerful and able to change a game's outcome easily.

He'll drop faster than a poodle tied to a cinder block thrown into the Mississippi river

if he's been playing online FPS games for a while this is not to be unexpected

i block and report every chimp i play with since i can no longer avoid the player. it's worked so far i guess. i haven't been matched with anyone i recognise.

I want a Junkrat gun that shoots tennis balls

How does it feel to know he will not derank no matter how many times he does it?

>it's an assblasted autist posting his wall of text full of his personal OPINIONS about Mercy episode

lol xd

He's top 1% on healing and damage on Ana after 30+ games. And really close on anything else.
Don't really think so. So far 70% winrate.
Yeah sort of.

I'm trying to get my Sombrero fundamentals down. Disregarding situational awareness who are the key people to hack? This is my rough tier list (feel free to suggest edits)

Always tier
Tracer, Genji, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, Mcree, Reaper, D.va

Sometimes tier
Lucio, Mercy, Ana, Zarya, Torbjorn, Junkrat, Pharah, Mei, Orisa

Never tier
Symmetra, Zenyatta, Bastion, Widowmaker, Hanzo, Sombra

STOP POSTING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Bastion is great to hack because it removes his self heal and sentry function, also hacking a Sombra makes it so they can't teleport and Zenyatta can't heal or discord when you hack him (not to mention when he's EMP'd he goes down to 50 health)
Lucio, McCree and Pharah are probably less worthwhile to hack than those three I just mentioned

>Roadhog

smuganimegrill.jpg

I've got you on my sights

i'm stupid and that's why i'm with stupids

>2.5 for a 360
fuck

how do i make custom games trach my accurancy?

that's a great point on the Bastion actually. since he has been able to heal and walk i've really struggled against him.

If you press tab for most heroes you can see your accuracy in the bottom right of the screen

Ok yeah i dont know why i havent played zenyatta before but this fucking robot is fun as fuck

I don't know how anybody can have fun in Mystery Heroes.

>Most people can't play more than 3 heroes
>2CP maps nearly impossible to win
>The balance is fucked up so you can go 5 minutes with no healer while the enemy team slowly gets 3 DVas
>if the enemy team gets 2 healers simultaneously you are automatically lost

This. Why wouldn't you let him huff his gas and give your team 300 more ult charge?

For mercyfags

gonna steal that figurine and cum on it

if the point is teamwork, in order of importance to not really that much of a good idea

>mercy if EMP failed to get her
>any barrier hero, all tanks go in here
>any hero with a exit option, including mei
>literally the rest

everything is down to preference. favor those that needs and knows how to use their skills to its best.

>spend most of match on fire
>play card goes to a mercy that pressed Q

>McCree
>primary is 90% of his kit and overall usefulness
>completely unaffected by hacking
>always tier
Also flashbang interrupts hack AND makes you basically doomed
I'd say McCree is more in sometimes tier, but at the same time a real good McCree is almost a Sombra counter. Be careful with him.

while playing? it shows 0. do i need a even team for it to start tracking my accurancy?

I'm retarded and replied to the wrong post

Meant for

Well you have to actually hit enemies for it to register accuracy

How come there aren't daft punk knockoff skins for zen and genji

Looks stupid as fuck, wouldn't even buy as a mercy main

overwatch isnt fun, but i keep playing to eventually reach top 500 and stream my games.

its such a slog, i wish i had friends to carry me to grandmaster, at least.

>playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969

Actually hacking a McCree and Pharah can help you get a quick pick on them.
By hacking mccree you take away a quick reload(his roll) and flash bang (fuck FB), but you gotta out aim him which can be really hard. And with Pharah well she is more predictable to Track when she cant jet off fucking fast af.
But obviously it all depends on the situation.

Nobody is going to watch your streams if you need to be carried just to reach the top 500.

you're actually probably right on that one, whenever a few golds queue together in my match they instalock meme heroes like hanzo or symm.

the symm was really good though

unless i managed to kill anabots without killing them im quite certain im hitting

well roadhog isnt completely useless...right?

Thanks Blizzard

i managed to reach masters solo queue, but i think if my old tf2 friends played overwatch i could be a much higher sr by queueing with them

his trick is harder now but he was always useless in competitive

If you're all communicating there should be very little in the way of problems
You are communicating, right?

Pick him to give the enemy team free ult charge.

>matched within one rank
Looks fine to me.

How do I ladder if I can only play defense and support heroes badly

You don't. That last part pretty much disqualified you from the start.

how do promotions work in ow? Sometimes I'll see players higher level but they won't have any wings on their portrait??

Because S76 and Reaper need their matching Summer games skins.

Star added and wings reset every 100 levels.
Silver border after getting 5 stars.
Gold border after getting 5 stars with silver border.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

>complaining about having a silver while playing Mercy

you mean platinum?

I'm complaining about a 6 man team against a 2 man duo and a 4 man team

>pharmercy

Lmaooooooo bet you ran it all game too

>First QP of the day
>Literally the entire team is ranked gold and the enemy team is full of GMs

OH YEAH, WELL I GUESS THIS MATCHMAKING IS TOTALLY BALANCED AND HAS NO ISSUES AT ALL AND THE FORCED 50% WINRATE IS A HOAX, FOR SURE

Yeah but all I really cared about was the punchline.

topkek

>QP
Who cares

yeah i always seem to get flash banged. mcrees always seem on edge and have decent reactions. that's why i put him in. from range he's an easy pick but if he's in a crowd it's like kicking a hornets nest.

I do!

>QP

You should literally be banned for bringing up quick play in this thread. Literally nobody gives a single molecule of shit. We barely care about comp

If a play a new hero only in qp would that skill transfer over to comp?

where the fuck is doomfist