Self-wallow Thread

Anyone else here miss the Bitcoin train?

The train is just getting started. Still early days.

No one has missed the train yet, padre. It has been over 3 years since the last big rise so you've had plenty of chances to get in lower.

I missed it back when it was $5 per coin long before it shot up to 1k. I was going to buy about 1k worth, but then I went out on Spring Break to have drunken, drugged up anonymous sex.

yeah

but at least Im aboard the dogecoin train.

Guys I want to buy more bitcoins, should I wait for it to get lower and but then?

talked my friends into buying bitcoin at £5 each, never bought it myself because i was a poor kid. now my friends all have forgotten their bitcoin wallet passwords and we are all sad.

>not using the same password for everything

My friend did this with 500 coins, was a password he always used so somehow miss typed it. 24 characters so fucked.

Is still holding the wallet in hope of quantum computing one day being able to crack it.

For $550,000, it's worth your time to crack it. This reeks of role-playing; if it's a mistyped version of a password he usually uses there are cheap, easy software solutions to find it in a relatively short time.

If you spent 1,000 hours cracking it youd be working for $550 an hour...

Send the *.wallet and I'll help :))

This isn't RPing, even paid someone to create a batch that would brute force from what it's expected to be and start rolling through the numbers and letters.

It was only $5,000 dollars at the time so easily believable back then to do. Always being high on ice didn't help he's ordeal.

dead and forgotten bitcoins are a gift to everyone else who holds bitcoin

Yup, bought some wares from silkroad back when 1 BTC cost 12 USD. Then 2 years down the line jumped on the LTC train, got fucked ofc, but luckily invested into BTC too so it all evened out.

I had thousands of bitcoins before they were worth a fraction of a cent, I reformatted my hard drive many years ago and never bothered caring about the wallet because I thought it would never take off. The only train I took was the pain train.

I know that feel bru. It's just too expensive for me, so the risk is too high. That's why I bet on Ethereum now.

Serious recommendation: Use Hashcat (a GPU cracker) und put every possible character in. For example when the password has the following characters: 135abc.-+
It will try every possible combination of these. You had to trial and error with many combinations because of the mistyping. Start with the actual password characters and then take the most likely mistyped letters. You can even set parts of the passwords which are probably right typed and it will try every combination of the not-so-sure characters. There are many nice possibilities Hashcat has.
It's clearly worth trying it.

I almost got laid once, but I fucked it up. Now why would I cry over that instead of just find another girl to fuck? Get your shit together.

REMINDER: YOUR RETARDED KEK SHITCOINS AND STOCKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH /BIZ...

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sagesage sage sage sage!

oh man... I don't know that feel bro. wow

You don't need to buy 1 whole bitcoin.

I spent a literal 2 weeks (after the recent dip when it was coming back and sitting around 800-825USD) trying to get coinbase to take my debit card info but it kept telling me the address was incorrect... Never been an issue on any site before with this card. I tried calling the card company, pulling a statement for the card with the address on file listed and still couldn't buy a single cent of Bitcoin. Tried PayPal, they wanted me to add my driver's license which I am not OK with and don't even think I've done on my PayPal account. I also tried 2 other cards including a prepaid Visa which would not go through as the charge was foreign and therefore not allowed on the prepaid.

I wanted to get coins so bad. I fucking knew it would break 1000 again. But I literally could not buy any because the site wouldn't let me. I know there are other ways to buy but I have to buy with a debit card and coinbase seems to be the easiest for that method.

Tl;Dr I tried to get coins at 800usd but it wouldn't take my card for 2 weeks so I gave up.

>24 char password
>Druggie needing btc for drugs

Even if he wasn't retarded hed of spent all the btc on drugs anyway

Also you're a fucking faggot and probably a druggie too

I remember idly browsing back around 2011 and learning about BTC. They were pretty cheap, I think in the neighborhood of $5-$10. I tried my hand at mining but gave up pretty soon because I just didn't get it and didn't care enough to learn. It was all Greek. Then I debated buying about $1000 worth but talked myself out of it. I don't dwell on it but wish I had gone in.

I'm all in with ETH now. To the fucking moon.

Bought 1 bitcoin just under 1k 2 weeks ago or so. Wish I bought more. Cryptic are definitely the future. Better than gold. Also bought eth. Though I'm using eth to buy things with...

Had the same issue. Used ach and it took like 9 days to process a transaction on that site...surely someone can do it faster

>Tl;Dr I tried to get coins at 800usd but it wouldn't take my card for 2 weeks so I gave up.

LOL sad.
Imagine telling this story to your grandkids if butts will ever hit millions.
Type "buy bitcoin with cellphone" on google, and literally pick one. I recall for canada it was called quickbt or something like that, worked fine a few years ago.

Don't waste your etherium senpai, eth is what will give us stakes in future dapps and pay out a little bit over time, like an annuity.

Really wish I had tried that when it was still below 825 per... Thanks for the tip though, I'll definitely buy before it hits millions or even before it touches 2,000. It's always just really discouraging when you pick the product/site you want to use and no matter how hard you try to hand them your money they won't take it.

I missed in the early days when I could mine with my amd card, actually started doing it and got a whole coin in a day or so. Coulda made 500$ a day just mining then. Fml

holy shit, same here. i feel retarded

Look at all you speculating bubble chasers.

You went after the most populous country in the world, got your pump, and are still preying for moar bitslaves to join your overcrowded clown car.

Enough already you greedy little trolls.

Take prophets or become part of the popping bubble.

Your choice.

>missed the amd train
>did not hop on board with nvidia even though you were thinking about it
>invested in losing stocks (5-10% losses which probably will turn around sooner or later since I did not invest in meme penny stocks but still I am fucking up)
Feels real fucking bad man.

>missed the AMD train

literally impossible to miss the AMD train, we're still off to the MOOOOOOON. GET ON BOARD QUICK FOR EASY $$$$