/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/RRnmCBQR

Previous thread:

1st for MCH is the best Job in the game

Muh puff an me

based OP beat avatarfag

Listen. I'm in love with Yugiri.
We're going to become lovers and she's going to walk around the house with nothing but one of my t-shirts and bug me to make her some lizard safe coffee in the morning.

Good thread

HARK

Nth for I've seen loli rule 34 of Khloe.

It was pretty good

Thank you OP, fuck that autistic manchild

Are these generals still shit full of damaged avatarfagging orbiters and people unironically having failed e-relationships with eachother?

And then Lyse is going to butt in and ruin your fun times, every day.

Oh and cats.

post cute males

Yes. It's like a train wreck, but every now and again I can bait people into having an actual conversation about the game.

Any NIN or SAM on Balmung looking for a laid back midcore-ish static? 2 PM PST to 4 PM PST 3 days a week. Add someone else#7114 on Discord for details.

stop being weird what the fuck

Rape and kill pedophiles.

Don't you fucking laugh at me you little twig

ok

correct pastebin next thread pls

plastic bimbo attention whore on suicide watch kek

CROAK!

What did you name your toad buddy?

>died 3 times to mobs in the Azim Steppe

I hate this game.

Why do some people refuse to believe a mechanic didn't behave like they expected because they fucked it up? The game didn't become suddenly vindictive you just suck.

Also any reshade options folks use for screenshots?

What if you have an unironic successful relationship with someone here ?

>obsessive fag already checked

Fuck off, no

Not on my watch

No GO AWAY LYSE
They should call her LICE because she is a PARASITE

You're cute

You get washed up on a desert island with Yotsuyu, she is unconscious.

what do you do ?

It's the correct pastebin. You are not part of this general. Never will be.

whomst

Nth for wear some GOD DAMN clothes, you skanks.

Nothing because I can't stand her

xth for red mages

neat

+1 but I still don't really like the rdm af3 very much

>everyone who hates Yotsuyu just happens to be using the english dub
hmmm

Execute her and throw her carcass to the fish.

I hate Yotsuyu and I'm using the Japanese audio. She's a garbage character that spent an entire story hiding behind other people

ball gag pls

>all the beta cucks that fawn over yotsuyu
>all the edgy teenagers that cry over zenos
This place is filled with rejects.

I am playing on an English server, using English language. Ganbatte yourself out of this thread you Japan obsessed fag. Go watch some anime.

Then wouldn't you lie down?
Because you can't stand her.

in the context of the story, kill her with my gatherer hatchet
t-thanks

do you like dating mentally unstable dudes from Veeky Forums then conning them into buying you expensive game consoles

I mean, hes not wrong

What about those of us who like Magnai?

xth for midlanders

but it's a japanese game

Does potd use up rested xp?
I'm assuming no.

xst for MCH are the strongest job

Well she's committed countless atrocities against my people, tortured me, and tried to kill me as well as my friends so I think id get into wacky hijinx and begrudgingly protect her because i am in a badly written story

Literally worshiping Ippiki if he was a Final Fantasy character.

No, I hate her because of the hyper-forced "I had a bad childhood" bullshit to try to make her sympathetic when the bitch literally orgasms when she thinks of torturing Domans. Is it so bad to have an antagonist that's completely irredeemable?

no

Is there a way to contact customer support? I want my sub money back, I'm not paying to wait in queue for 30 minutes and get disconnected in 5 minutes and that happening all the time.

The only correct answer tbqh

I use the JP dub and dont see why you would want to waifu her. She was fun to hate and they did a good job with some of her crazy expressions. But she isnt a likable person.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE STPO STOP

That's a terrific shot. I love this class.

The fuck is this even supposed to mean you little fucking shitstain

But the entire game is a weeb game. It still astounds me how much of the playerbase hasn't even actually played final fantasy games, I mean fuck it isn't even my favorite series or in my top ten but I've played nearly all of them.
And the ones that have played have only ever played either fucking 7 or 13. I mean what the shit.
>All these niggas didn't even get a nostalgia bomb when that doma theme hit while talking to Hien for the first time
Fucking sad.

did they do the log out thing today?

they'll tell you no, you can only issue a chargeback, at which point they ban your account

they just did

I'm bothered that almost no one even mentioned the Interdimensional Rift in Shinryu's fight. I thought it was wonderful and almost no one else even knew what it was

Begin the inevitable redemption arc early.

I don't really see the resemblance.

>log in with no queue
I'm looking forward to having a mansion in shirogane.

It's just the small things user. Fans can appreciate them but missing them isn't a giant kick in the theif. I already exploded into blizz when they teased Nybeth with the music from the PSP rendition of TO LUCT. Valeria and Xenobia gear is pretty neato as well.

But even if somebody doesn't get it, it's still fine.

I don't even care at this point. This is just ridiculous, I won't allow anyone to make a fool out of me. The times I've been logged in I get into pvp and dungeons when people disconnected so I know that a lot of people have that problem. This has been going on for days now.

as an astrologian, this isn't how it works

the monk version really is better.
That makes no sense.

pretty wierd

Get off my roof.

moni "i'm straight" sielski

So is SB fun?

pfft haha
Okay I do like this

That was made outside of his consent.

>That makes no sense
Dragon sight, trick and balance.

Is i270 gear honestly still the best for tanks?

Been bored since second day of early access. Done everything SB has had to offer after the first week. There is so little to do once shit is done.

well, a picture can't turn you gay

sauce

Does this cute lizard need a husband?

yeah it's great
wish there was more to do at endgame though, guess there will be tomorrow

Once the crafted shit comes out with savage, melding a STR VI and DH VI for your one grade VI overmeld will be pretty much equivalent to i270 ST accessories in terms of DPS.

>someone pops on your friend list you have no idea who it is
>probably changed name/fanta

but then an ast just gives balance to someone else

lol

Is that really monis defense

>tfw playing healer and see tanks in STR accessories.
I just leave every time.

How about you stop sucking?