Manual is better. It gives you more control and is more fun

>Manual is better. It gives you more control and is more fun.

>t. autofaggot

>op pretend that every auto use an high end DCT

I mean, it is more fun even though modern autos are better in almost every way.

Direct mechanical connection > nicely asking the computer

>when people think something is good because its "fun"

kek

modern automatics are objectively better in every way

define "modern"

define ""fun""

>replying to it

probably what the past decade

definitely the past 5 years

a buzzword for when you cant think of any reasons why something is good

You're honestly the worst poster on this entire site.

This

go to /pol/ and you find an entire board worse than me

sorry you cant handle opinions that differ from yours or facts you dont want to believe tho

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problem is that some automatics are better than manuals in some respects, but no automatic is better than a manual in every respect. You can't use the raw performance of a PDK and the efficiency of a CVT in the same argument, but many do.

Define "kek"

This. Fuck off

>when ppl tripfag semantical arguments literally every single day seeking a facefucking from user for nutrients vital to faggot survival

>fun
>buzzword

lmfao you really are just a literal retard huh. not a buzz word. look it up then look in the fucking mirror.

honestly this tbqfh senpai

Perchance if thou happen to get thy licenses we shall street race for thy posting rites?

Should chance permit that I lose, I shall suck thy cocks in marathon fashion as I do every single day upon posting within the confines of our glorious realm of Veeky Forums

>define "modern"
Look at a fucking dictionary you illiterate fuck. Modern means right now, the present, currently, not old, non-past. Fucking retard.

wow the hate club is real lmao

fun is a buzzword when describing something

has no weight just used to make it look better with no substance

This

Its not just your shit opinions
Its your blatant misinformation that you like to spread. Youre probably just some busrider kid irl

>misinformation

aka I dont like what you post because it doesnt align with my opinion >:(

fucking hell when did Veeky Forums turn into a bunch of tumbrtier faggots that thinks everything has to be a echo chamber and a hugbox full of circle jerking over the same opinions?

literally everything he posts is objectively correct, you faggots just can't handle the truth

Stop being a fucking retard. All of humanity is based off feel and perception. Your reality is not the actual reality and we never deal with absolutes. Stop being a fucking retard.

humanity is fucking stupid
"fun" and "feels" are objectively irrelevant factors

Forgot trip, you idiot. And your statement is objectively false, as cars are sold to humans.

I'm not him, he's correct though

I feel and perceive that you are mad over the facts I post

no matter how you feel fun doesnt make something better

Considering that people are buying cars because they like them, for no particular reason, when they are objectively shit. The whole of humanity would like to disagree with your "scientific" method. Scientific method doesn't do shit with humans. A human is an irrational being and you can't change that. When robots start driving cars, you can explain to them that "fun" doesn't matter, until then. You will shitpost this pathetic meme that would lead nowhere.

No.

ok

but being fun doesnt make them better

realize that liking something doesnt make it good either

"fun" is not measurable and therefore an irrelevant "metric"
you cannot refute this

I do agree that someone telling you why they like something, doesn't make it better. But if you believe that something is good, that thing is good to you. If someone else says that a certain thing is shit, it's shit to them.
It's all about perspective.
Fun is something that a lot of people take into consideration when accessing a car. It's a totally subjective thing that still makes something better or worse. For you the change might be miniscule, but for someone that prioritizes that factor it might be a lot more relevant.
I can tell you this car is fun. And you can say that FOR YOU that doesn't matter. And that is all right. But the moment you say that it doesn't matter AT ALL, because it's not precisely measurable is simply laughable.

Hoe miserable is your life that someone mentioning the word fun whips you into this much of a rage?

people can commute in 50hp 3cyl shitbox just fine

but 99% choose to get something better

some even choose to ride a bike.

why is that?

It's because people are irrational and want to enjoy their life and have fun.

>But if you believe that something is good, that thing is good to you.

thats just being delusional

and yeah fun is subjective which is why its meaningless to say that something is good because its fun

no one here is mad besides you
all of newfagay's posts are objectively irrefutable and you know it, which is all the more maddening to you because there's no possible counterarguments

sorry reality doesn't align with your opinions of how things should be, bud

fun is fun bitch and if the majority say it's fun that means it's good overall

>accessing
addressing I mean

It's measurable, but it's not a formula that you can pop in, because it varies from person to person.

What makes pizza good if we follow this train of thought?
Nothing. It's all empty carbs and tomato sauce with almost no nutritional value. Why don't people drink soylent for breakfast, lunch and dinner? You can't say people who like pizza are delusional, without you looking delusional.

i agree with this dude you sound like a delusional prick

not an argument

liking something doesn't make it good
if you like objectively inferior things that's fine, but don't pretend something's "better" just because you like it

fun doesnt make anything good tho

fun has no worth

anything can be fun

fun is what you say when you cant think of any real reasons to why something is good

food will be judged on whether its good or not based on its preparation and ingredients

kinda like how a car can be judged on how good it is on its construction and build quality

your subjective opinions of taste and fun are irrelevant

except the most of the good stuff is fun therefore fun is good your argument is invalid i have spoken and my word is law so suck it

You should really listen to me. I'm a first year philosophy student and have probably spent more time reading car reviews than actually driving in REAL life (in b4 define "real") so I the factual fact of the matter is that I objectively know what I'm talking about and am not just seeking attention every single day that I post here for months and months.

>getting mad because you can't handle the truth
that's it, you gave up, gg no re

Automatics are faster.

How do you define a better ingredient? There is no objective way. There are some food snobs that have decided what is the "best". If you tell Gordon Ramsay that your mom makes the best baked beans and he tries it and says it's shit, is he right? If not, who is right?
If he actually studied philosophy, we wouldn't be having this retarded argument.

but fun has nothing to do with it being good because even bad things can be fun

fun means nothing on quality

oh man this is great

my hate club even imitates me Im so flattered

literally arguing semantics because you have no real point to make

"Buzzword" is literally a buzzword. Don't forget your trips next time samefag

MODDIN AWETOMAYTICS ARE BEDDUR IN AVRRY WEHYY

You ain't no first year shit bitch we ain't gotta listen to shit and not mad at all i'm too drunk to be mad at this point just fun is good fuck all y'all bitches lmao

>still implying samefag
I'm not him, I'm just someone who can see past personal taste and opinion

Normally you're a complete chode but in this area of discussion you are correct.
Nothing is more disdainful then the retarded Veeky Forums user who swears by manuel trannies.

>my hate club even imitates me Im so flattered
>doesnt even realize he's proving them right
>define autism

there you have it folks objective fact that this tripfag can't post anonymously and thinks anyone cares what he actually has to say

"you cannot refute this" lmfao

go easy on the butt pats to yourself hombre its just a reply

cant help it if you want to be in my hate club its a bandwagon effect

for 14 thousandth time I tripped up so you thin skins could filter if you keep sperging out you just look retarded and are literally complaining about something that youre making a problem for yourself

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

post car

you made the problem bitch don't deny it each of them deserve the respect from their posts you look retarded for arguing bullshit when you know they all are right

>car
>tripfag
>Veeky Forums

>blatantly lying about why u tripped

define "bullshit" user-... erm, i mean newfaggy or whatever you want to be called

literally posted it last night and several other times before

not gonna keep spoonfeeding you when you can easily find it yourself

Veeky Forums makes the problems

I gave a solution

user just isnt that smart

Post your car faggot bet you won't it's probably a piece of shit Probe or something can't even talk about what good is gawl

you do this for attention like literally everyday hoping people will profile you but so far the only recurring characteristic trait you have been displaying is hi-octane autism

no really

what sense does your logic make

if I wanted people to see what I posted why would I use a trip that allows you to filter me

if anything yall the attention whores always wanting my (you)s

>spoonfeeding

>Veeky Forums makes the problems
No, people make the problems, we argue about them.
Your solution doesn't work.
No.

Just because your dad ran away and didn't teach you how to work a clutch. And you had to delude yourself that your measurably statistically better automobile will improve your quality of life, does not statistically and measurably apply to everybody.

Also reply to

user does this literally every day

what a hypocrite lmao

you are just a retard that wants everyone to see what you post just to try and get a rise from the others although you are succeding you are still retarded and have no place here tripfag

lol at least this guy is funny fuck the other fag that completely lacks any sense of self awareness

naw my solution works fine

youd rather just shitpost against me rather than save yourself the time and frustration

omg user ur a retard that just wants everyone to see what you post

trip up so I can filter you

I literally just post my opinions and people get mad and shit up threads

if I circlejerked in your little echochamber you wouldnt give a shit

nigga you circle jerk in my chamber we go together you gone be my bitch for life prison rules lmfao

Saying the same thing, does not prove a point. You need an argument, that's why it's called arguing and not repeatment.
Still didn't reply to Stop fishing for attention on Gansu Province image board for South Sudanese pottery.

if I was going for attention why would I trip up

holy shit why cant you answer this

you could literally filter me right now and so could everyone else

yall some goddamn tsundere ass motherfuckers lmao you like autistic brand of entertainment and want my (you)s

nobody is right because like fun
taste is subjective and means nothing

the only auto worth getting is a DCT, and even then i'd probably pick a standard transmission over it if I could.

The only (You) I want from (You) is to .
I literally couldn't give less shits about YOUR opinion, unless it refutes a point I have made, effectively.
You somehow can't wrap your head around perspective and subjectivity and how it is the biggest factor in most parts of the human life.

doesnt matter if its a big part

it doesnt make things good

maybe if youd read you would see I said that no one is right

liking something doesnt make it good
disliking something doesnt make it good

ffs my favorite car is a Trabant

youre literally identifying yourself on a anonymous claiming its for filtering purposes even though nobody is gonna fucking use it because they are phone posting and chillin at work

i cant believe you are this naive.

stubbornly autistic? maybe.

troll? most certainly at this point if nothing else is true. but in all likelihood you're just a fucking retard that willingly lets this board dunk all over you on the regular.

post car

the board really doesnt do anything but suck my ass every time I post even tho Im not trying to shit on it because you know its going to turn into a shitstorm better than what the thread would have been anyway

I dont share the popular board opinions so Im a troll thats basically all there is to it

if it was about attention why would you willingly reply if thats what you really thought?

even when I was user the same shit happened

Post your car

Why is your favorite car a Trabant? It is made with easily flamable materials, it drinks a lot of oil. It has limited space and the fuel economy is worse than modern cars.
It was not a good car when it was made, it's a bad car now, but you like it which makes it good to YOU. And in the end of the day only You matter to you.

You can define the word "good" for the 40th time in this thread. And it still wouldn't be correct in this context. Give a Lambo to a farmer and he will say "Yeah, goes fast, changes gears very fast, has clever technology but otherwise it's fucking shit.". Why? Because in his context it doesn't do shit and it's no good for him.

Look at it this way. if no one is right, then everybody is right.

dude i dont even care about your opinions. you're completely missing why ppl are shitting on you.

you want some actual friendly advice?

you want your opinions (correct or not) to be taken seriously?

only be a tripfag when it actually pertains to whatever car you own or work on.

as it is you come off to most anons as someone that really just wants to be a special snowflake or a troll.

i see a person that wants to establish a presence on the board so ppl maybe care what you have to say but you're going about it the wrong way - swimming against the tide and blaming the ocean for drowning.

idk what boards you frequent in the past but you're not helping. i know this board sicks and has problems but please don't add to them.

i can pretty much assure you ppl will not put you on blast if you actually trip when its relevant to the topic and you have something valid to contribute other than proving to everyone how right whatever shit you want to be right about is right

glhf

>phone posting
fuck off.

but I dont think its a good car its objectively bad

just because I like it doesnt mean its good
thats my whole point

and just because Farmer John doesnt like Lambos mean theyre bad

sure lets just say everyone is right and send everyone home with a ribbon and trophy for participating

guess the discussion is over cuz its just going round and round

what an eye opening post I will detrip and only trip on the topic of Probes/MX6s/626s and stance lmao

>cant afford phone in 2017
>posts on car forum

>thinks money is the reason why people hate phone posters
where the fuck did you get that idea?

post your car

would unironically be better if you werent a sarcastic asshole about it

the beauty of this board is that conversations are destabilized after the initial exchange because anyone can be involved so what you say actually matters more than replying to a wave of hatemail trying to defend yourself on what should be fire and forget posts

I am going to sleep, because this is futile.
But answer a question. What makes a good car, good?
Is Lambo really a good car? It has a lot of engineering into it, but the main point of a car is to get you from A to B. But what if somewhere in between there are a lot of bumps and the lambo is scraping all over it, but the Trabant doesn't. Does this make the Trabant the better car? Because it can actually accomplish the main function of a car.
Everything has it's advantages and disadvantages weighing them in and accessing which are more important is not an objective thing.
What makes a bad car, bad?

He won't, for the same reason, he won't reply to the food analogy. He doesn't have a proper answer.

assessing I mean. I wish it wasn't almost 5 am and English was my native language.

goodnight lol let the tripfag stay up edging himself on troll posts until he cums

god forbid he ever gets banned the activity on this board would drop 10%

its bait

More like you can't afford a computer you fat fucking gen z shit skin.
You are the slimey scum bag who's always looking to charge his phone.
Phones are for calling and texting people.
Computers are for browsing forums.
Only someone with nothing going on in their lives, no attention span, and no value for usability phone posts.
Phones are unbelievably unfit for browsing the internet. Kill yourself for being a worthless faggot.

Im not answering it for a 3rd time no

jesus user

im actually a skinny alcoholic bartender and its slow as shit tonight so im just shit postin with fellow anons

but yeah phones have become one of the most hilariously misused and abused technological wonders in human history

i cant wait to match up with someone on tinder and hope they have weird bad sex with me see ya lol

This. I actually wish this dude would get banned. ALL of his contributions are either straight shit or counter productive

'Fun' things should really be saved for the track. Putting people at risk so you can drive recklessly is childish.

>drive recklessly

>manual trans
>reckless

This.
He provides nothing for discussion and generally derails threads because he wants to be the center of attention.

>tfw 1990s 4 spd auto

At least I can chose what gear Im in

Its a /v/ meme.