pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13348897
youtube.com/watch?v=mIvFkO9WqQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you play fallout?

one file and play it forever?
short burst of different characters with different playstyles?
something in between?

3rd for Cait.

2 characters at same time
balistic vs energy
bos vs railroad
melee tank vs stealth sniper
that kind of thing

keeps things tolerably varied and makes faction comparisons better

Massive 300 hour playthroughs for 3 and NV (4 is shit)
50+ hour playthroughs for 1 and 2

Hey lads, what's the best ENB for Fallout New Vegas for use during gameplay? Performance shouldn't be a problem, so just sheer looks whilst not being bad for target aquisition and gameplay because of 10 million lens flare effects.

Also I got Enhanced Wasteland and Pilgrim recommended for me when I asked this same question for FO4, are there any others aside from those two I can check out? Didn't really like the look of either too much and they didn't stress my system.

>New Vegas 2
This better just be a way of saying Obsidian making another Fallout, otherwise no I don't want a continuation, I'd want a different location.

Different characters in short burst because I get so bored that I stop playing and go play something else, then forget where or what I was doing and start over. I have not completed a single play through.

people asking for NV 2 are the samefags who asks for skyrim 2

though the next game will be in akavir or Aldmeri dominion: Valenwood, Summerset Elsweyr Region

>activating the protectron
>following it through the dungeon slowly
>rooting for it as it tries its best

>people asking for NV 2 are the samefags who asks for skyrim 2
'no'
Skyrim is the worst Elder Scrolls game by far. NV is the best 3d fallout by far. So they are opposites.

PRC preset with NAC is pretty nice ... if you can tweak away it making everything fucking dark as soon as you step indoors anywhere

>set it to medical
>listen to it uncomfortably diagnose each corpse you leave behind

I made a better poll.

strawpoll.me/13348897

Repost form last thread:

What good overhauls are there for increased difficulty that aren't just infinite hitpoints for bad guys? Eg., needing to eat, sleep, people die when they get shot, etc.

I askled this question and got an asnwer a few threads ago but I forgot what it was and didn't write it down.

Well that's just stupid

Doesn't matter a fucking sequel, especially set in the same area, forces a canon ending. If Obsidian makes another Fallout they need to put it elsewhere and not just stay in the Mojave.

PNW fallout when

there's no good way to balance it because of how character building works
even out the percentages and the player's perks tip things in their favor
desu the adrenaline system actually does an ok job of making the game challenging but manageable
maybe look for a mod that changes limb damages so headshots hurt more

What mods will turn The Commonwealth into an unforgiving hellhole where suicide would be a better option than survival?

>Doesn't matter a fucking sequel, especially set in the same area, forces a canon ending
>what is Fallout 2

Canon endings have happened many times before. They have even been confirmed by Fallout 4.
Anyway, I'd prefer a NV prequel, from the First Battle of the Hoover Dam, or when House retakes the strip.

Arbitration and Better Locational Damage.
It works pretty well on survival.

Arbitration changes combat and stealth ai

Loot overhaul makes the game stop throwing stimpacks and bullets at you

Better locational damage with staggers on for how it really feels to get hit by a single bullet you get hit with several more before you can react, and you fucking die

Anyone else use the borderlands lines. Are they any good?

how do I set it up? I have reshade, but there's no cfg file to edit

I found that loot overhaul just made half the containers empty and put junk items in containers that wouldnt make sense to have junk in, buit that was months ago, maybe its changed.

>stunlock with bullets
Now that sounds like premium grade not-fun to me, but a cool idea

New Vegas sequel where Caesar's Legion is annexing NCR territory and you are a slave/NCR citizen that must choose whether to save Caesar's decaying empire as he is dying from his tumor again or overthrow it for good when

>Not fun
It's fun as shit.
It makes automatic weapons good.
It makes it so you gotta watch your ass.

>still no mod for red hunting cap

How am I supposed to live out my Holden Caufield fantasy?

why not wear teh vanilla one?

This is the true best hair

Horizon is a good overhaul, but requires some invetmenet into learning its systems.

this, but i can see your point too. I recommend it for turbo-autism or immersion, not really for fun.

>Fallout 4 is finally getting sex mods made but it's not far enough to justify a playthrough for them

It sounds really cool but I know it would frustrate me, movement restriction is my least favourite thing in games (outside of being overencumbered). I'll try the other stuff though, and maybe give that mod a try. Maybe if automatic weapons weren't handed out liek fucking candy it could be fun.

You have shit taste.
So do you.

How about something new, rather than treading over the same played out patch of sand ad infinitum.

>Changing Nora in any way
>Giving her short hair
>Dressing her like an army dyke
You don't deserve to live.

Wouldn't it be just grand if someone made that mod?

That's what I'm getting at it's bullshit, I get it if it was an inevitable outcome but with the Mojave it was a little more up in the air, leaning in Legion favor. Personally I don't like anyone having their play through become useless because they picked the "wrong" faction.
It easily could be prequel but I'd prefer something different instead of a predetermined and same location slightly different filler.

If you gave me a choice between Fallout 5 from Bethesda or Fallout: New Vegas 2 from Obsidian, I'd choose the latter. If you disagree, you are a Fallout 4 babby with exceptionally horrid taste.

I agree, but a new location would be ruined by Bethesda, and I don't see Obsidian making a new Fallout any time soon.

is there a way to to get wotc to spawn level appropriate enemies? right outside of sanctuary as I head out to concord are a sentry bot, assault on and at least 5 otehr powerful robots

>not giving your Nora tactically short hair
>not dressing your Nora in combat apparel

I bet you're one of those fags that has her traveling the glowing sea with nothing but a dress

>How about something new

How about "no"? I'd rather expand on great existing content and factions than have Obsidian or Bethesda (ESPECIALLY Bethesda) come up with new content and factions.

New Vegas is a great game but didn't have the send off it deserved. A New Vegas 2 would be a great opportunity for that.

Do you all like my OC Nora (Ada)?

looks like mikasa/10

Not him, but I don't want new factions, I want the original Fallout 3 (set in Colorado/AZ, with Caesar's Legion)

>I bet you're one of those fags that has her traveling the glowing sea with nothing but a dress
Of course not, she has a vault suit and that's all she'll ever wear.

>AZ
It's Utah, sorry

Finally got Cross's eyepatch to equip with glasses.

72 hours is a cell reset, right?

>Implying Bethesda wouldn't find a way to ruin an old location

The problem is we know how the New Vegas area ends, it doesn't matter who wins they all crumble except maybe a House controlled Vegas.

The Legion is designed to conquer and assimilate, the problem arises when they push into NCR territory it becomes exactly what the NCR was having trouble with, being stretched too thin. Once momentum starts to faulter, or Caeser kicks the bucket finally the Legion eats itself.

The NCR was stretched thin and being bled dry by House, if the Legion doesn't get them their own inability to stabilize themselves will, thus leading to a collapse.

House would do one thing, keep the immediate area safe and open for travelers, but he's going to hit hard times as the NCR crumbles. Hell if shit hits the fan the Families will probably stage an uprising and throw the hole region into chaos. The main way House could keep the are running is extend his spread of defense and start preparing for the inevitable, however he gives no real indication of caring about that. All he cares about is keeping the strip lit up and safe.

Yeah but if they make a new vegas two then they have to make the blank slate courier have a canonical backstory and life, and they'd have to choose a canonical endings
Isn't that what you faggots liked about NV? The blank slate?

Tho actually, fuck it, lets get an NV2 to invalidate all your NV playthroughs.

As much as I like the Vault Suit, only leather armor looks good with it.
And using it stops making sense about halfway through the game.

The problem is Obsidian already started filling in the Courier's backstory with Lonesome Road.

Which reminds me the whole area is fucked anyway because the tunnelers are going to move outwards and destroy the Mojave. Ulysses states this outright that they'll begin making their way there, Obsidian set the whole area up to eat itself one way or another.

stop posting

Vanilla one?

I wish

nope, people like you make it even more of a pleasure to continue posting

>LR
Barely. NV2 would require the entire courier's adventures to have canonical impact. Al the choices you thought you had? Nope. You'd boot up FNV again after playing it and feel like Nate, because none of your actions have any effect in the game world, there's a sequel which tells you exactly how it happened, and the rest was you pretending.

>ywn have wrestling sex with Cait

Stop ruining /v/ you inbred nvfags. Stay here in your fucking containment thread where you shitpost about jerking off to the legion with smeared ENB settings.

>50+ hour playthroughs for 1 and 2
How is that even possible?

do you think you have any influence at all in these matters

maybe apply for a janitor position next time they are open

I know it was barely and that's the thing, they did inject a little of your backstory which I thought was silly to do in a game that had been a blank slate courier. The problem still stands that with LR the area is doomed no matter who wins or who you chose because the tunnelers are moving outward and none of the factions would be able to handle them because of the way they're designed.
Unless they plan on making it a game where you're somehow trying to race against the clock to get everyone together to maintain control of the area.

Anything they do in the area is so limited in scope and it's why they shouldn't go back.

Skyrim is JUST getting to a great state for a full playthrough with plenty of sex options. Fallout 4 will never get to that state. Neither will SSE. Such is life homo~

>ruining /v/
lel

>/v/ is having other generals start popping up
>OMG FUCKING NV FAGS!

Like clockwork

I almost feel bad for people who enjoy NV. Nobody wants them around but I can't blame them since they're usually spouting the same tired old bullshit. Maybe if they weren't so antagonistic people would better tolerate them but alas that'll never happen.

Any good sexlab mods yet?

Only reason I haven't played in years.

I already did actually they turned me down because I wouldn't suck off some inbred discord admin.
Actually it's been 4 days in a row now where NVfags have tried to force fallout gens on /v/.
But sure, stay delusional.

>>Implying Bethesda wouldn't find a way to ruin an old location
I wasn't implying that at all. I would only trust Obsidian to work on an old location/

Reading text and doing quests without walkthroughs, exploring, plenty of ways. Also if including restarts early on because EYECRITLOLOLOL.

/fog/ what is your favorite build?

>actually wants to do it for free
jesus you're more pathetic than I thought

stealth archer

Leave it up to the nvfags to not get what a joke is. Here's another you fag, look in the mirror.

>I wish
>not calling me a phony
0/10

do you have spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it

stealth knife guy
makes you have to actually plot out an attack plan

Sucks because NV had them they didn't feel like you do a playthrough when them either.

Energy Weapons

Professional wrestler. Max charisma, melee and unarmed perks. Only use a folding chair.

>Tried to force fallout gens
>Not New Vegas gens because they claim to be persecuted in /fog/

Stay retarded my man and deluded into thinking your own board isn't doing it as well.

Something like this with a different texture?

Pro-Wrestler build

Gotten to the point of having pregnancy but still no bestiality so give it a bit longer

Funnest I've had is Juggernaut build, running around doing nothing but punching things in power armor.

Hey there big guy!

You need a chair.

Are we allowed to discuss wasteland here as well?

I really wish beth. hadn't taken the hump over NV being objectively better and fucked them a second obsidian fallout would be pretty based.

>Replace the Mysterious Stranger with Randy Orton

i would instantly download RKO OUT OF NOWHERE replacer for Mysterious Stranger

what are the essential mods to make fallout 4 less shit

I want to hug you :(

Chris Benoit when

super mutant hybrid cait

>replace the guitar jingle with youtube.com/watch?v=mIvFkO9WqQ0

Dont forget to add Jim Ross, BY GAWD AN RKO!

WATCH OUT, WATCH OUT, WATCH OUT!

How does one play "different characters" in FO4?

I mean I guess if you have one male and one female, but goddamn the biggest issue I have with replaying FO4 isn't even the shit presentation on quests, their solutions, or the startling repetitiveness of the plotline in general... it's that I can't think of anyone but NATE or NORA when playing the character because then they all SOUND THE FUCKING SAME AND MY MIND IS LIKE "it's the same character as the other one". SHIT.

I'm fucking ranting because I'm sleep and food deprived but hopefully this makes some kind of goddamn sense and I'm adequately communicating my issue with doing more than a single playthrough of this fucking shitheap.