>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Camilla is shit.

Red is dead.

Free ORBS when

Linde

Cherche is good

Bearded Hector is going to be the greatest FEH unit ever added.

>WHEN

Azura is best

You gotta pay up.

We take out all of the sleep dark mages and Oifaye advances!

Is +atk -spd Nino any good?

>kaga Linde is barefoot
>nu-FE Linde isnt

booooo

She isn´t shit you dumb user.

No.

I forgot to check my bro Roderick's stats at level 1. I think he's -Spd. Can anyone verify at this level?

Red will rebound when Dorcas brings about the true green meta.

Clouds are getting really shitty, I guess its time to give up making them. What do you think?

You...are like...an infant!

when will these threads slow done some? I don't even gamble, but I still feel obligated to read them all.

>Can you verify half-leveled unit
Sure senpai, sure.

This.

There is no way a red meta can ever resurface while stuff like Linde and the Dire Thunder duo exist.

It only existed at launch because no one had the absolute best blue units and everyone was drowning in good reds, and that was before Olwen + Reinhardt showed up.

The only way it could resurface is if green somehow got so much overpowered bullshit that it managed to push blue out of relevancy. And considering how even Hector can be torn apart by Reinhardt these days without serious issue, that seems very unlikely.

I wanna FUCK Lex

Never, gachashit kills franchises

You can only gather entertainment by hoping that Tharja's name gets defiled by a pseudo-random word generator for only so long cloud user.

when another mobage becomes more popular

You get two every day, user. It's fine. Once the Tempest Trials come back, you'll be swimming in orbs again.

FUCKING
WHEN

Wew, forgot image.

I put this in the last thread but I wanted to know if he was any good?

Im just going to use him as a percentage for now until I get what I want from the TT but I need to know if he is viable at all, otherwise he's inheritance fodder. Help please.

Reposting from previous thread:
Question, at Duma's Tower, Hard mode. How do I beat the encounter with the bonewalkers (all with silver swords and one shadow sword), 3 bow knights (one with a silver sword), and the necrodragons? Necrodragons seem easy enough, but I can't seem to get to beating them afterwards, as there's no way to not get my squishies killed, best with RNG and resets was leaving a single bonewalker, who got to Boey with a 2x attack that ORKOed on either hitting.
Current party is Celica, Mae, Boey, Genny, Saber, Valbar, Kamui, Leon, Catria and Palla. Should I just go promote my units (Mae, Boey and Leon) that are ready to, or any particular tips?

>hector used ass roll better units
Never stop, friend.

Isn't FGO coming out soon in NA? That might do it.

(lol reddithardt and linde are checked by any decent green.

I just got Alm and 3 Maes!
...why do they look weird?

>Bow cav always
If only...

In your dreams drill

Well, yeah. I'm asking if it's possible. Like if anyone's got their own level ~20 Roderick sitting there.

Should I 5* Michalis/Gunter or should I spent several 2k feathers bringing units to 4* for inheritance? Thinking about the latter because my barracks are almost full

Fuck off Ayra

>user lot blood
Is user going to be ok?

I want sanaki to step on my cock and telling me to bow before the empress

>Kagero green cunt
Good to know!

Thank you for having that Cherche out for the gauntlet. She helped me finish the flier quest really fast.

>expect xander reinhardt
state of current arena I see
>hector used ass roll better units
>fun girl fae

He won't have Armads, though.

It already came out and it already doomed itself to being 2 years behind in content forever.

what are fir and laslow good for

>bad sword Lucina

Lucina a shit confirmed

The level ups are random though, only end-point stats are guaranteed, so you might have +4 or -4 stat differences at same level even.

No greens can beat the cock

Glacies and Axebreaker respectively.

SI

>lol wait years
Looks like I got my answer (Me)

Use Invoke

Laslow is discount Chrom so you can do Brave Sword Death Blow memes with him

Fir has Glacies and spd +3 I guess

>taking unpromoted units into Duma's Tower
Are you an idiot? That's Celica's endgame. You can't level your units until the final map after Duma's Tower.

Ah. Alright. Thank you.

Fat Lucina is good though.

The three bosses of the chapter.
Oifaye will be annoying but he only has a Barrier sword.
Ishtar has the mini-Mjolnir which will be a pain but I have Sety or Miranda to take her on.
And finally we have Veld, who has a neat tome for Sara to acquire.

Gross

Post bestboi whose boipucci you'd like to annihilate.

This Sad Boi.

Cute you mean.

He's probably really good as raven/TA because of his huge defense, but if you have Cecilia completed I can't see why you would use him.

I want to do lewd things with Anna

>that feel when Tempest plus other new game modes is going to run my potion supply dry.

He's so perfect.

Goad Cavalry + Hone Cavalry Reinhardt with either the basic +3 ATK skill and being +ATK or DB3 flatout kills all Hector that aren't +RES. No special needed. If you have both, you liquify everything but +RES Hector with the +3 HP seal (and even that can be fixed via 20k feathers and a spare Reinhardt).

With Luna charged by killing someone else and spur cavalry + hone cavalry, he also kills all Julia that aren't +RES.

Stop denying blue domination. It will never end.

I'm sorry user but he's just not very good at anything, yours is +def -hp so he can cuck archers and some melees with TA, but with -hp his earth boost won't be as good, just use him for TT and then dumpster his skills on someone that needs them

His attack being so low and him being stuck with the shitty owl tome makes thigs worse too, as he can't abuse it as much as mae because he has less speed and can't bait mages.

If you´re really interested in making him useful put gronnraven and TA but thats just very expensive I suggest giving him reciprocal aid and the hp +3 seal and bringing him in as a healslut

I like Hana

me too

Let's all think up nice things to describe Severa! I'll start:
Kind!
Beautiful!
Strong!
Now you try!

This is my defense team

How do you even run out of anything other than orbs?

The new game modes won't go away, but I have some 52 potions ready for Tempest.

Note: that's assuming Julia runs Fury 3 and thus has effectively 37 RES when being attacked.

You need TA Julia.

Breed Tiki!

Can you please stop. My son isn't a fag

I want to hold hands with this tsun

Fuck Tiki!

Team Whore

>You could have rolled for her and her top tier SI friends, but you naively saved your orbs for the summer banner.
>Once it was confirmed to be shit, you then blew your orb stash on the Tempest banner in vain hopes of pulling Faye and ended up with a bunch of colorless trash.
I hope you weren't that guy, were you?

Reminder that -res IVs are fine for fighting Rein because he kills you anyway unless you have +res

Faye deserves happiness!

No problem Raul, your Robin was surprisingly useful.

Give Wo Dao to Fir.

Why do lords wear headbands

I wonder who is behind this post

Your SON!?

Don't be so anal, geez.

>got Katarina and wo dao fodder
>got a nice Frobin
>90 orbs into tempest and just a shit ton of niles and azamas to show for it
it finally came around to bite me in the ass

I'm the guy who skipped the New Mystery banner and burned all my orbs on the Fury banner. Now I have no orbs and no Eldigan.

>rolled for her
>didn't get her
>rolled on summer banner
>got a 5* roderick
I ain't complaining, dude's kinda fun to use.

I'm just hoping she comes back, but this time as a solo focus so it'll be easier to try and snipe her with a good IV.

I pulled on her banner for Fury 3 fodder and got just Swift Sparrow fodder.

Then I pulled on the Summer banner to try and get Shanna and got Minerva + -ATK Faye while doing so (and a 5* Peri I guess).

Now I don't have to pull on the Tempest banner because I have my 40% bonus unit and they're all garbage anyways

Of course not, I'm actually exhibiting impulse control for once and am saving for CYL. Helps that these banners are trash

*blocks your path*

This baby survives Moonbow QP DB Reindhart.

less of a bitch than nah

He will be one once I'm done with him.

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but Ike and Lyn 2 aren't going to be the next Reddithardt and Nino

I rolled a +spd/-def Kat which was the only one I wanted