Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 06/30 ~ 07/09 Live Groove "Little Riddle" (Koume, Anzu)
>Gacha: 07/02 ~ 07/10 (Sachiko, Shizuku, Ai, Fuka)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Gacha: 06/29 ~ 07/13 (Haruka, Mirai, Tsubasa, Shizuka, Tsumugi, Kaori)
Game: News:
- Become Basa for a day: - ML Update (July 3rd): - ML hits 3000 cards: - ML Umi affection TL: - CG Pacific League Baseball event details/merch: - SS Fuka/Ai/Anzu commus UL: - SS Update (July 3rd): - SS Nana/Miyu commu TS: - TD Basho Bugfix: - MILLION THE@TER GENERATION 01 cover/previews: >Archive of : archive.is/Iuwdr
- Sachiko fancomic TS: - Rocowink: - Hinata's birthday: - TD Tsubasa/Noriko/Haruka/Konomi/Azusa/Nao commus UL: - ML event wallpapers: - Yoshino/Yuuki fancomics TS: - Little Riddle BGM: Upcoming:
July 4th: CG Pacific League Baseball event
July 8th/9th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Makuhari
July 15th, 7PM JST: SideM 3rd Anniversary ST@RTING SIGNAL!!! mini-live: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv299902575

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6QMIvaAZUs
youtube.com/watch?v=pelgB7dzLmo
youtube.com/watch?v=87AOhk3WUhI
youtube.com/watch?v=ytNqYmctTt8
twitter.com/imascg_chihiro/status/881135313711529985
exhentai.org/g/1082513/bd3b31ab82/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/w6QMIvaAZUs
Man the harpoons.

It's shit already.

Yes or no.

Some Covers from the category jewerlies are better than their actual CMs?

youtube.com/watch?v=pelgB7dzLmo

Akane must be stopped

TD? Yes.

moused over
saw thumbnail
moused away

BELIEVE IN CHIE

Shiho is very cute. But I shall never tell her.

No. There are two or three that are comparable to the original, but none that are better.

make me

If rather be in Chie

Chie your armpit.

Needs a dick in it

My dick.

She needs to do Rio.

I need to do Rio

Best SSR in the game currently.

>2MIX

And Babs

This.

And Roco too.

>draws CGs
>draws MLs
>has never drawn an OG
What does she have against them?

And Chizuru
Kana
Emily
Kaori
Arisu
Risa

No she should not. In fact she should be hired to do more official art rather than just Puchis.

You guys should be stopped from posting so much though, the threads are way too fast.

Best girl, that's why.

What is Puchimas?

It helps when we get a boost every few hours.

>main blue
>best girl

fahnny joek

garbage

Shut up metafag.

Maybe she can do some of the TD SSR art?
Assuming the guest artist theory is correct.

GOTCHA GET TRICKED

I don't think they will have guest artists, but that would be very nice.

If the guest artist theory is correct, what other artists would you want to see?

>Mana
>Monji Yuki
>yae
>Let you2sei draw the Yayoi SSR

Haha Yuckypo is crying.

Stop posting.
Wouldn't be surprised if all SSRs have the ima-styled art, like how all CG art is Doufu-styled

Boy wearing skirt.

Kissing on Haruka and Makoto's classmates because I am not gay.

Hiring a better artist to do 1komas that don't look like they came out of a Chinese mobile game.

Yeah, but why only the SSRs, in that case? The rest of TD's art is done in the usual ML style.
Annindofu did the initial CG designs, so it makes sense for all of CG's art to be done in that style. But ima didn't do the TD designs, yet all the SSRs are done in ima's signature style? And ima did a report on the game for Million Magazine and is now doing a manga for it too? I think it might actually be a guest artist situation. I know that's something that not everyone approves of, but I think it'd be really interesting if they did mix it up a little. Maybe Annindofu can do an SSR or two?

If I send her nudes would she see them? Or do they get filtered out, in the anime kotori filters the fan mail so at least she'd she my cock.

Sending that to Kotori sounds like a good way to get raped.

Yeah the SS 1komas look way better. But it helps they had an established artist to do them.

Because there's no reason for them to do it. It means paying more than they have to, having to find people both willing to do two detailed works that Namco has to choose the design for and judge. They'll also have to do this at least one a week, twice a week if they're doing limited cards like SS, which they likely will. It's too stressful for both Namco and the artists, and it's just a waste of money on Namco's part.
If you look at the SSR art, it's pretty clear that it's not actually ima's art which means they're not working him to death, it's a group of people making trying to replicate his style. Namco already clearly has workers working on SSRs, so there's no reason for them to spend more money on more artists that might not even look good in the end.
Also, when mobile games have different artists, normally the art or the character has the name of the artist on there somewhere. TD doesn't have that.

Fuck yeah, cute, kissable Kong.

Where?

When?

I wish I had Sachiko's limited SSR.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=87AOhk3WUhI

You know when you get so tired that even the stupidest shit is funny to you? Yeah that's me right now.

S K !
SACHI
KONG
!

I wish I had Sachiko's cuteness.

I wish I had Sachiko's limited arms around my waist

Stop ruining Lanky Kong's image with a shit idol.

What the fuck is this shit. youtube.com/watch?v=ytNqYmctTt8

Stop ruining Sachiko's image with a shit /v/ meme.

It's not that good.

I want to フフーン the Kong.

You're not that good.

You can get it right now guaranteed. You have no excuse.

You're fucking shit.

So what's your favorite main-series game? I still haven't gotten the chance to play any yet, so I'm wondering what you think, since it's kinda hard to really find info on the series post-2014 for some reason. I heard Platinum Stars simplified the gameplay or something but can't find much info on that either?

I mean, if you don't exclusively discuss waifus here

She'll make that sound when she sees your dick.

Looks like the whiteboard messages are different from ML, where Karen, Iori, and someone else are there.

Sachi wears cute bras.

SP is a good place to start since you can emulate the games very easily.
My personal favorite is OFA.
Do not buy PS.

I don't play the main-series games. I'm not a weeb like you.

It's a wasted summer outfit on someone that isn't sexy. Her and Shizuku's costumes should've been swapped.

PS is just idol dressup.
OFA is the best one.
SP is the best first vision game, if you like the first vision designs.

any good yui doujins?
I think I need to do a quickie before I shower

SP.

There was one with the meme sweater scanned recently.

got a link?

Cute Apple.

That part in the MV when "Ato no shuchou wa zenbu kimi ni makasareta" comes on and Kaede dances behind the DJ Booth is the best thing to happen in the imas universe in a while

You can get it yourself instead of trying to get people banned.

SP is a good start, because it's easily emulatable, has some translation patches, and is just a strong introduction to the series. You can't produce Miki, Hibiki, or Takane though, for they're your rivals.
OFA is generally agreed to be the best, because even though it's a little simpler in terms of gameplay than iM@S 2, with things like the lack of time limits, it's filled to the fucking brim with content, especially if you're willing to toss out money for the DLC.
PS is just a generic rhythm game, but you have some commus here and there. It looks good, but it's lack of content and difficulty, and the inclusion of P-Drops will have most people telling you to avoid it. I wouldn't pick it up unless you really want to see 765s dance on your TV and you don't want to just watch MVs off of Youtube. It's a shame, because I think if Namco tried harder to support it and left P-Drops out of the game entirely, it could've been a pretty decent game. Probably what they get for trying to jew so hard.

He won't get banned.

Sachi wears sexy $500 underwear.

twitter.com/imascg_chihiro/status/881135313711529985

YUZU I CAN HEAR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm already a demon

exhentai.org/g/1082513/bd3b31ab82/

Yui I see you

Thank you.

What are P-drops?

Well no fucking shit.

Sachi's Kongs certainly aren't that big.

They're a tool that you buy to increase your chance of getting outfits in a gacha. That's right, a gacha in a full-priced console game. And it's not even a guaranteed chance to get an outfit, much less the one you want.
Considering how important and prominent outfits are in mainstream games, and PS is no exception, you might see why the game got a good amount of backlash.

HEY YO COME ON

You feel that too? It's weird because they should have had better options to call on.

Guess mizuki was too dead to get her to do it.

Sucking Basa's dick.

Anyone else enjoying Blooming Clover?

Become Basa?