Has anyone ever noticed that the corvette is faster than supercars, has a better warranty, and costs half price?

has anyone ever noticed that the corvette is faster than supercars, has a better warranty, and costs half price?

*™

Yes but the handling is shite

BEYOND BLATANT BAIT THREAD I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SHITS STILL REPLY TO THESE

are you stupid?

Yeah seriously. Sage as well

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL BUTTHURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage

have you noticed that it's slower than the GTR around the ring?

>corvette is faster than supercars
Maybe those in a similar price range, which wouldn't make them super cars, not to mention the Viper will always make a Z06 its bitch, not to mention the Demon will shit on it too. I'd much rather take a BMW M4, Mercedes E class, Audi S7, Porsche 718, etc. for the price. The corvette is not a daily driver, not a utility car, and certainly not a long distance car.

and yet GM still can't win Le Mans

>certainly not a long distance car.

true lol

>I'd much rather take a BMW M4, Mercedes E class, Audi S7,

literally the dumbest post i've ever read in my entire life

>no reply

nice, Prez/o/ finally learn his place

They are so btfo after the c7 zr1 lap they will never recover.

Why did you fail to recognize an alphonse thread?

>hurr I'd rather own an uncomfortable shitcan that will blow its engine with mild driving in 80k miles than spend the same amount of money on a car that will offer significant luxury with the added bonus of still being way more than fast enough for daily driving
You track queens are fucking ridiculous, you dream of buying and modding cars for track-readiness then plan to daily drive them on the street in traffic. What a fucking waste. Why spend that on a shitvette when I can get a Macan, Audi, Mercedes, etc. SUV or Sedan with 5x the comfort and quality for the same price bracket? All of which would potentially be 350-400+ horsepower, which is way more than enough unless you're buying a car specifically for the track. If you are buying a track car, why the fuck are you getting a corvette in the first place?

He’s actually not that wrong. There’s a reason people LS swap RX-7s, and it’s not just because the dorito is unreliable.

>There’s a reason people LS swap RX-7s
because they have more money than brains?

Because the RX-7 is a lighter, better handling chassis than the corvette.

Soooooo... you take that handling away (which is achieved by the low weight and the small size of the rotary) and LS swap it, turning it into a slower C5 Corvette.

Swapped rx-7s aren't slower than C5s, but it's pretty much impossible to tell because if you do a proper swap you're also modding the shit out of the rest of the car.

Also, the bad news that nobody wants to hear, is that at anything other than a top tier professional level it comes down to driver skill, and stock cars are almost always shit on the track. This is why the video of tsuchiya trashing an R35 in a modded RX-7 exists, the stock R35 isn't that great, and no matter how much your TCS costs it's not better than doridori.