wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aAiMP0wgJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A deal is a deal

Tifa is here!

i came for mobile games not boners

why not both?

>keep failing Apoc Gilgamesh because I don't realize my bursts ended
who else /fuckingblind/ here

So I wondered why everyone on youtube was doing a video on FF A New Empire, that shit mobile game. I mean it's sponsored but still they shouldn't all be doing it.

Well according to the peasant he was offered 2 000$ to make a promotion on this game. Holy fucking shit. He almost uploaded it but was so disappointed in the game that he refused to.

So yeah, everyone who made a video about it is a huge sellout.

I see. Rem friend unit helps with keeping people alive and doing some fire damage to Othros before the second wave, but it's the stupid acid rain+ Typhon's OHKO attacks that fuck me up.

I'm praying the maintenance improves the cactuar rates from the raid banner. I think Rikku and Tidus could help a lot in this fight.

>There are people still struggling with the hip trial
>There are people actually afriad of ok 2head

#
The problem with potk is that characters come with different sets of growth rates, so you can draw a 5* attack character, but if they have the growth rate of a guard or magic character, they won't be as good as one with the proper set.
Dem waifus tho
BE collab when?

>different sets of growth rates
FEH pissed me off enough with that nonsense.

>tfw i'm actually using the Chamber of Experience because I have 0 cactuars until they fix the fucked up Raid Summon rates

Nigger how dumb can you be.
Just macro explorations if you're that desperate. Send them out on expeditions too.

Should have hit the train m8

Who the fuck has time to farm explorations though?

Phantom let's you see the type at least.
No terrible surprises

>2000 bucks to make a video about a game everyone already knows is shit.

I honestly wouldn't care about being called a sellout. It's not like someone will think "wow I should totally play this now!" when it's clearly a sponsored video.

So do you guys use the image match from Frep or just manual touchs on repeat? I set up my first macro and it worked pretty well. I'm even thinking of giving them some shekels to get more macro slots

It's not just a shit game, it's a scam designed to drain your money.
If you want to make progress, you'll need to spend money or the bigger players will raid your empire and destroy you.
If you spent money, those who spent even more money will fuck you up.
If people stop paying money, they merge servers to force them keep up with the others.

It's a huge fucking scam and these people are endorsing it.

Get those shitposts revved up soon

were these posts written by the same person or something

>Not having Cactuars
I don't know this feel for months. Just this week I brought my *5, WoL and two Rikkus to max and still have about a hundred King Minituars left.

What were you fags doing when we had 3 raids almost back to back?

No.

Leveling other units in all of that.

That's why you macro them, they take no time of your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aAiMP0wgJ8

>mobile games are a scam
really? I had no idea.

Fran did nothing wrong.

When's the awakening cloud banner? I want to get this pain over with

>4 ( F O U R ) fucking Daysprings in a row
what the fuck you fucking cunt

Rikku will do wonders for you. Hyper NullAll mitigates all kinds of shit they throw out in addition to having true mitigation on top of it. Autolife too is super helpful when Typhon decides to slap your healer instead of using Fireball.

Oh, and don't forget Ultros can have his attack broken. He uses his normal attack 4 or 5 times a turn so it's worthwhile to do

What complains do you have about RK and BE on that subject? Can you not progress without paying money?
I know you're just shitposting, that's fine

>game companies pay people money to make videos about their games
wow

so shocking

Yeah, I always make sure to keep WoL's arms eraser up.

Is Refia worth using if I don't have dualcast on her yet? I hear two healers is good so that's why I used Rem as a friend unit but Setzer's damage isn't as reliable for killing Typhon.

Tomorrow

Even Hearthstone streamers like Reynad and Trump streamed Mobius

Oh yeah that's tonight. I hope Vaynefag gets cucked as much as those who pulled on banner 5.

>load up nox/memu you're sitting here shitposting on your pc anyway just download it
>bind z to one corner (where auto is) and x to another
>record macro
>press zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
>replay it for 15 minutes
>come back, move your character to zone 2
>replay
>enjoy 3x as much exp for 1/2 the energy

Sweet.

4th of July exclusive GL event announcement tomorrow, mark my words.

>ff6 snes
>get to the split scenario part
I always dread Sabin's scenario. its so long and Cyan wrecking shit with a gauntlet and atlas armlet can only make it so fun

Best character coming soon

>Happy 4th of July, Kupo! To make the anniversary of America killing Queen Elizabeth we're offering a one time GL exclusive 16% of all Lapis purchases! Limited time only, Kupo!

Nice to see wind getting played again. It was pretty non-existent for opus 2

>global means america
yeah ok

they're all gacha shit made for the sole purpose of sucking your wallet dry. pay to recharge stamina, pay for slots, pay insanely amounts to maybe get the character/item you want. it's all a big scam.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

barely more than two hours to go lads.
Although I prob won't be pulling until closer to three hours, unfortunately. I CAN'T WAIT LADS.

Did Vayne Solidor participate in a clear AND mastery of Advent Madness?
That's definitely wrong if so

It's a convenience at best.

but China is okay?

So you will be going to get a maxed out OSB and LMR yes? With that amount of mythril you're basically guaranteed to get at least one of each, and there's no fun in stopping at just 1 copy

>1 billion people in their country
>hundreds of millions more around the globe
>lunar new year represents a whole other calendar that is widely known in the eastern regions of the world, aka japan
Yeah, China's okay.

Right Hand: Fryevia's Needle +92ATK+112MAG
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Cupid's Robe +12DEF+30MAG+30SPR+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Doublehand +50%Equipment ATK
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30%ATK/MAG
Ability 3: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 4: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Shiva HP:3300 MP:5900 ATK:2100 DEF:2300 MAG:5400 SPR:5400
Total Stats: HP: 5415 MP: 397 ATK: 757 DEF: 206 MAG: 762 SPR: 255
Is there a better build that doesn't involve me having a second fryevia's needle?

Literally stack magic and don't worry about your attack much. Dual Wield enhancer

Is doing Omega as my first nightmare a good idea?

Then not pay, how thick can you get? I feel 0 urge to spend money on mobages.

I need numbers and explanations as to why dual wield is better, I've already had three people regurgitate opinions on how "duel wield fryevia is alwaiz better xD" So unless you're coming at me with an opinion you can back up don't bother.
I'm 99% sure most of the people talking about fryevia have no idea how doublehand and her passive work with flat atk anyways

Using them on other units, obviously.

I'm also certain that they don't understand that fryevias dual wield attack patterns don't allow for drop dual wield chaining, asll well as the fact that two doublehand fryevias are already reaching chain cap if they're the same element.

anyone can tell me the best BiS setup for Tidus and Tilith

It's a predictable as all fuck where you're only hindered if
a) you just don't have enough HP to tank the piercing nukes
b) you can't find Shout as RW

Once you've got a) covered it's like the top 4 easiest nightmare up there with Ultima Buster, Demon Wall and Evrae

sounds like every single clan type game i've ever heard of

>you need to be american to celebrate the birth of the greatest country on the planet
4th of July is a national holdiay.
I'd be surprised and angry if JP didn't get an event too.

>4th of July is a national holdiay
Right. And the word national doesn't mean worldwide. Dumb Americaposters.

Yeah, my other screenshot was already cleared.

I'm gonna go backwards down the nightmares since I haven't done any.

>I'm gonna go backwards down the nightmares
sounds like literal unironic autism tobehonest

I'll celebrate 4th of July by dieing of diabetes in solidarity with ameribros.

Thank you, Mexibro.

Holy shit, someone here said Refia BSB, OK BSB and Arc SSB2 would be enough for me to CM D300 Bahamut and here I am not able to beat D200. Megaflare keeps spiking to over double its normal damage sometimes. Everyone still has that green glow so maybe Magic Breakdown is wearing off and not Shellga. Still, he had to have FB and a pentabreak on him even if MB wore off for a turn, this is nuts. And considering the jump from D200 to D220 is "a little bit challenging" to "almost impossible" in my case, going from 200 to 250 sounds like a task of legendary proportions. I'm gonna keep at it though.

20 million years late.

Using your build, a Frost Flower Blitz will do, on average, 446,627 damage on an enemy with 10 DEF and 10 SPR. If you replace the Doublehand materia with Dual Wield and give her an Enhancer, then that same skill will do 583,491 damage. But wait! That's not taking into account the fact that the second of FFB will now take advantage of the -50% ice imperil. So in reality the first time you use FFB it'll actually do 729,364 damage. Also longer chains = more time to finish and opportunity to fit multiple finishers into the chain.

TL;DR Dual wield is better.

Literally why

fucking fuck fuckface fucker fuck off
This CM was pure RNG where the whole thing could go to shit when he was half dead because all of a sudden Dayspring gets used every other turn and I also had no medica.
Don't have enough leveled characters to attempt CM for any other realm besides XIII (done already) but that's for the best of my sanity anyways.

They can't all roll tidus user

It does a lot of damage? Not that user but back when I first pulled her I was told to increase her LB. Mine is only at 22 and I've since stopped to start working on Rikku's.

>good people got jackshit this banner meanwhile shitters like ultrosposter got not one, but two tidus and rikku

Protip for Olive usage:
Shattering shot
If not
True shot

There is no reason to use any other ability ever.

There we go, finally. I know it's only D200 and not a CM, but it's my first torment clear so I figured I'd snap a pic for the occasion. I can't even imagine how hard D250 is. I think I'll swap Arc for Relm and give her his robe, I need a stronger healer, one with a BSB. Is D250 always weak to wind or is he like D300 where he only gains the wind weakness at low health? If it's a constant, might switch to a wind team.
Congratulations, pour yourself a drink.

>tfw your FFBE waifu is trash power level wise

FT Baha is the only one who starts neutral to wind.

maxed olive lb is stronger than true shot

You did what you could, as best as you could. Nothing wrong with that

>Is D250 always weak to wind
Correct. How did you feel the trash rounds went prior to the boss for D200?

>50 chain with two Tidus
>50 fucking chain
so this is the power of HAW HAW chainin

>Fran and Penelo 6* never ever.

Because I can?
Not like most lbs are all that good or vital anyways. Plus I like Olive.

>implying I'd even use HAW HAW I'd I rolled him
I barely even use Cid, why would I use a character I find obnoxious?

>Mercedes will never be good
>Fran will never be good
>Tifa never ever
>Faris will never be good
>Celes will never be good

>got Tidus
>with a 4* ticket

OWEE how lucky was that oh boy oh man

Thanks guys.
>How did you feel the trash rounds went prior to the boss for D200?
I was a little surprised by the Thanatos' hp on the first round, not used to mobs taking so little from normal attacks. I hit VoF to make things go faster (OK had MM as his RM), I figured I'd fill at least one bar on the way to Bahamut and I did. His Swiftspell tore through the mobs and whenever there was a large crowd like the bats, Bladeblitz from Refia and Ruinga from Papalymo cleaned them up. So overall, pretty easy for those first four rounds and everyone arrived at the boss with at least one full bar. Gonna respec the team into a wind one by swapping Ref out for Cloud (OSB) and Papa for Fang (BSB1). Oh, and Relm too. I'll bring back the III heroes for CM on D300 if I make it that far.
>meanwhile, in RK...
>Fran, Faris and Celes are amazing
>Tifa and Penelo are pretty decent
Feels good man.

Mercedes is good right now

It's OK user! I believe you can pull Tide detergent too! Just one more ticket!

I am playing FFX for the first time. So uh... whose bright idea was it to use the Sphere Grid?

I picked Expert since I assumed it had more customization any tips?

Sphere grid is pretty alright honestly.

>any tips?
don't use Lulu, Kimahri or Auron because they're worthless

Does anyone NOT have Tidus at this point? Gumi is force pushing the meta by giving everyone a comparable chainer to Orlandeau/Aileen at this point

>Literally just got the tool to be good
>Eventually
>Matter of time
>Eventually
>Eventually

>tfw cinco de mayo didn't give us mariachi medius and salsero soliel

Which one of these goobers should I level up next? I'm leaning towards Amelia so that Luneth doesn't have to carry the whole team.