Oldschool Runescape / OSRS General - rs07g osg

>Membership sale notice
You can currently buy 3 months of membership for the price of 2. This can also be done via in-game bonds.

>Latest news
- Midsummer daily event and Void mage buff
- Australian servers added for roo riders
- Mining Guild expansion/rework, new minable mineral introduced
- Click-box improvements and ::displayfps
- The Inferno, new fight caves for the melee BIS Infernal Cape

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6r9DDZn56c
woopopculture.com/products/high-quality-runescape-gaming-mouse-pad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for kawaii desune trannies :3c

feel like a total champ rn

jad better prepare his red boipussy

what edition is this idiot

i fuck your mom edition kid

get v skirt, b gloves and god dhide boots

>ring of memecoil
>no shield/cbow switch for healers
>1 range pot
>useless helmet
I sure hope you know what you're doing.

shut the fuck up and kill yourselves
i know what im doing, been watching jad videos and practicing with the jad simulator

v skirt and helm, blessed boots, lumby ring

got no monies, no recipe for disaster and absolutely do not know what I am doing

firecape here i come :^)

I did it with only bpipe. if you switch to longrange its pretty easy

>500 cerb kills
>only 2 smouldering stones
why must I suffer?

fug off you ID thief

How the fuck am I supposed to get ahead in DMM if I start late?

>ahead
you dont

why would you want to play DMM anyways. It isnt fun

piss off you pvm cuck
i bet you cannot into 8 way switches and your k/d ratio is less than 1.0
on top of that I'm pretty sure youre a fucking retarded helmlet

if you want to go pking, give it up. After I went to bed, I was already so far behind it was basically impossible to get ahead of the majority again.
catching up won't be too hard tho, but you'll never get ahead now unless you play like 60 hours straight & go pking on EU morning, after the xp resets not tomorrow (today?) but the day after that, that way you can be up to 1 mil combat xp ahead of eucucks

Zyliana is best girl

>hes this shitter shattered that his gametype is bad
LMFAO. stay mad stay bad.....KID

cringe

Guys, I'm bored at F2P at least until I finish finals, anything to do in the meantime?

dmm

Day 1 of membership complete.

Here's what I did:
Slayer to lv34
Agility to lv28
Thieving to lv15
And fetching to lv10

Also boosted attack from 40 to 50 and strength from 39 to 43

How did I do guys?

By the way is Hunter a meme?

you did fine but if you care about muh efficiency dont bother with slayer until 85 combat

Thank you for the post but I'm just having so much fun with it and I like how I'm doubling up on grinding for combat and slayer

>By the way is Hunter a meme?
Who calls Hunter a meme? Its pretty boring at the beginning and I normally just alch some stuff while waiting, but around lizard or falconry the xp/has gets faster.

Also do some quests to open morytania and fairy rings

>cave kraken is just a recolor from a quest boss
wew lad
and whats with that faggot watermark

well yeah it was like one of the first bosses added to OSRS and they didn't have an artist or modeling tools
newfag

god it's like boaty with a foreign as fuck accent
youtube.com/watch?v=h6r9DDZn56c

>hit 95 RC
>try some balloon laws
>literally nobody else here even on theme world
how come no1 does these, comfy af and better money than nats

why did you bother making a thread if you were going to put no creativity into it?

This video pisses me off. He also said on reddit that he will be uploading his entire gameplay so people can see he didn't bot. Of course we will see no response from jagex other than "the ban was correct."

Seriously people need to stop making posts like this for non-ironman accounts.. Frankly it's disgusting. Maxing an ironman takes dedication and a special type of person. Maxing a normal account is for people with down syndrome. Get off this site kid no one wants to see your normie account and your shitty buyable 99s. I worked for Every. Single. Fucking. Tick. To max my ironman.. Now that's a real achievement.. Go start up an ironman, ultimate or hardcore if you'd like. Max it and then put it on Veeky Forums. Nothin personal kid.

you are legiterally fucking retarded

the guy that made this video runs the bots, and he was """""""""luring""""""""""" them to safely transfer the money onto one account, and in the same time playing himself off to be some kind of hero vigilante botbuster. Fortunately Jagex isn't retarded enough to miss that, that is why he was banned.

idk how some people are so fucking gullible

What's your range level? I want to do jad but i need 99 fish and fletch first :/

Don't bother posting stuff like this unless you post an ironman symbol with it.

Whats a good stopping point for newbie agility training that minimized the risk of me hanging myself IRL. Currently @ 43.

feel like a total champ rn

jad better prepare his red boipussy

you shouldn't be training agility at such a low level, do barb fishing

better

>yfw you see a hardcore ironmeme die

I never got to see this yet :c

Honeslty, Jagex should increase the size of Ironmen's ignore list.

Since the start of my ironman account I've been continuously adding and deleting the lower class non-ironman trash that plague this game into my ignore list in an attempt to have a safe sterile osrs experience.

But even the wonderful boon the ignore list is, all good things seem to have limits in life. Being the dedicated ironplayer I am, my ignore list reaches it's limit pretty quickly and I have to waste valuable time deleting and re-ignoring every new non-iron garbage I come across.

This wastes valuable ticks and in turn wastes valuable ehp I could be gaining. It's not really much of a problem in enclosed areas like when I'm doing slayer, but when I'm in places like the ge I have to ignore upwards of 50+ new players.

Now you could be asking me: then why not turn public off exprosion? And my answer to this is very simple: what if a fellow ironman or ironwoman were to type something in the chat. Am I to miss out on potentially profound iron-wisdom for the sake of normie trash? I think not.

Anyways jagex the solution to this is very clear, that being allowing ironman accounts to have a limitless ignore list.

Player's like me are the lifeblood of the game jagex so I hope you heed my words and consider them carefully.. You can just ignore all the non-iron irrelevants which are sure to plague the comments of this post.

saved

wrong
it's the best time to do it

no you're an idiot

wrong, you're

not sure if this shit is a good find or not since I don't use mouse pads
woopopculture.com/products/high-quality-runescape-gaming-mouse-pad
still have to pay for shipping though

if shipping is more than $5 then no

this guy is rightyou're an inefficient swine

you're, actually

>current logo
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

not worth it then I guess, shipping was near $6, free if you spend $20 but that site looks like it just sells useless junk

Why are you fools posting on here instead of the subreddit? We have better memes over there, you know.

Seriously people need to stop making posts like this for non-ironman accounts.. Frankly it's disgusting.
Maxing an ironman takes dedication and a special type of person. Maxing a normal account is for people with down syndrome. Get off this site kid no one wants to see your normie account and your shitty buyable 99s. I worked for Every. Single. Fucking. Tick. To max my ironman.. Now that's a real achievement..
Go start up an ironman, ultimate or hardcore if you'd like.
Max it and then put it on Veeky Forums. Nothin personal kid.

Please don't come back.

Seriously people need to stop making posts like this for non-ironman accounts.. Frankly it's disgusting.
Maxing an ironman takes dedication and a special type of person. Maxing a normal account is for people with down syndrome. Get off this site kid no one wants to see your normie account and your shitty buyable 99s. I worked for Every. Single. Fucking. Tick. To max my ironman.. Now that's a real achievement..

How hard is it to do the GWD portion of fremmy elite solo?

Depends, do you just have no friends, or do You Stand Alone(TM). First option, braindead easy retard level gameing
Option 2: One of the largest feats in the game, extremely impressive, and extremely hard, only the best will survive

this thread needs to be deleted. It's too far gone

This just proves the theory that tards who play ironmen are so socially inept that they seclude themselves from other players on a game they love to play. How does it feel to be the epitome of social retardation???? Jagex doesn't listen to ironmen because they know what a bunch of whiney pussys you all are. Just give up.

Btw, non maxed non ironman here. No 99s and my bank is worth like 40m. How's that for some normie trash, ironfag?

will continue tomorrow,
still got the best part ahead of me

i shouldve brought more ranging pots

why did u edit your name out
you posted it in

You can do it. Just save one dose for Jad, and a dose for the last few waves.

You can just ezmode it and afk in a safe spot while your account heals, while you go and make a coffee or something.

When fighting jad, just focus on the prayer switching and you'll have your firecape. Hit each healer once, dw about killing them. DON'T kill them all or jad will respawn them. This happened to me

>not doing it all in one sitting
I hope you're as confident tomorrow

inb4 hax

just wanted to spread some confusion

im in ur account already 7>:)))

oh noes :^((

pls gibe back

this is what happen when u impersonate a SUEPRIOR ironmanm

. . . .
. . . . . . .
page 10 bump!
. . . . . .

>*sigh*

why are people at wintertodt so fucking annoying?

it's a constant loop of the same shit every 5 mins

why fletch?

public off is a requirement for wintermeme

get on skype joel

WEST SIDE MOTHERFUCKER

god i hate ironmen

are wintercucks really stealing that autistic rs3 meme?? holy shit

>tfw its too fuckin hot to grind
about to sell 100m to buy a big ass fan

i know people were doing it pre-loot nerf. dunno about now

Well the RS3 guys stole if from League, so I wouldn't be surprised is Wintertards stole it.

>sayob leaves
>shitposting about sayob stops
haha ye "hurr durr if u knew sayob-san u wud kno its not her(him) shitposting keheheh :d"
also whats even worse is when someone proves a tranny wrong in thread they back each other up calling the person proving them wrong an autist and posting dumb reaction images

anyone tryna sell me an industrial fan for 100m?

halfway gz pls

gz at 92

Are you playing on a gameboy or something?

nice cape

>3 fps
cute

N-Nani!?

lol fucking nerds get a life

I turned public off for the entirety of 50-99 there.