/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous bread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q (embed)

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=AFAISt3BMI8

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/purupon330_ura/status/881806796372852736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

Mugi!

twitter.com/purupon330_ura/status/881806796372852736

A fan made Ouma's execution. It's really well done and in character.

Ishi!

Smoogi

Mugi

I'm logged into my twitter but I can't get it to play

Mugi...

I love Chris Tergliafera!

Who do you cast Cassandra Lee Morris (Pikachu, Hina) as?

Mitty!

Keep trying, sometimes GIFs are finicky so you have to click them a bunch before they work.

KEK I fell for it!

Angie I think would be the obvious choice. If they wanted to really shake things up, maybe Miu (but I think she has Akane's VA?).

That's the joke. It's a still image made to look like a gif thumbnail.

She'd work well for Angie, and if not her, then maybe Tenko?

Fell for it, damn you ouma

The patrician pairing.

>when you haven't called saihara a cuck or oma a shit in 5 minutes

Cute girl.

I love Tenko!

Try going 5 minutes without talking about reddit or tumblr

I can't get it to work
I tried right clicking and it just gives me a static im- YOU MOTHER FUCKER

Why can't she wear decent clothes?

What is that one thing that you hate the most about Danganronpa franchise?

Thats not ouma

MONACA~!!!

The fanbase.

CELES~!

Machinegun Talk/Panic Talk as far as mechanics

Narratively a good number of the trials are really overly complicated for no good reason

Fanbase wise the shippers as usual

She's a dumb bitch, what did you expect

The fanbase.

Kibou-hen. Literally a piece of shit with nothing redeemable.

In the games, the audience of V3. I want every single viewer to be painfully tortured and executed like their favorite character.

The fact that the chapter trials follow a pattern
DR3 was irredemanble and shouldn't have happened
Team DR needs to get taken out

Kodaka could be a hack and retcon Kibou-hen, saying that it was Mitarai's video... idk man

If V3 was the aftermath of Mitarai's hope video causing everyone to believe the tragedy was solved like that and that the forced hope eventually bore the killing game show to let people feel contained despair, then I would be okay with it.

The largest mistake that was D3 anime, and there's nothing to redeem it.

i want to pet mugi

not him but we know TDR has the power to rewrite people's memories too (eg. remembering lights) so who knows

Kodaka thinking it's clever to do the exact same case patterns for three games in a row and then acting like the audience doesn't want variety

List of characters I want to open up to me about their emotional troubles and loneliness so I can comfort them and understand them deeply
>Moogy
>Iruma
>Ouma
>Hoshi
>Saihara

Fuck it, all of them. I want to be the comforting friend to all of them.
And all of you too

The fact that the survivors are the only ones that matter. How loud SDR2's fans are, that the dead dr1 characters are only judged by how they reacted to their killing game, and the prevalent attitude of shallow waifufags who only like them for their looks.

You'll never get me alive

I wonder who all those other death portraits were for... Amami's not there so it might not be for the killing game contestants, but Kaede's in her SHSL clothes...

Good, I think the people defending Kotoko died in the last thread.

Kotoko is 100x better than Monaca. Facts.

>Source: My wet dreams

No one loves you and they never will.

Kaito says "morning babe"

Saihara, Maki and Ouma respond to it at the same time

Stop being so tsundere

I'll tsun you...

I think it's more a 'japanese game' thing than a thing about Danganronpa itself, but the thing about it being more about the story than about gameplay? I mean, I'm not sure if I can explain it well.
The games are written a certain way, with a certain ending, with specific survivors and whatnot. Kodaka wants to tell a story and that is fine, it's okay for the game to want to tell you a (hopefully interesting) story.
But like, it's also a game. I didn't get into Danganronpa because I liked high school anime or visual novels or whatever, I got into it for the endearing cartoon stereotype characters and murder mysteries
Wouldn't it be great if different murders could take place? A canon route would be a must, obviously, but really, imagine you spend a lot of time with Chihiro after case 1 and the victim and murderer are different
Of course that would be a bit more complex and could change the way it all goes, I am not even sure how it could be kept to make sense and the story and endings would become a clusterfuck to plan but I always wanted Danganronpa to be more 'videogamey' you know?
And sure they've always added fun stuff to it as it has kept going like all the minigames in V3, but there's always been the fact that you can't really affect the story that's bugged me
That and let me pick a girl or boy protag, they're never anything special for fuck's sake. It would make almost no difference.

I'll get to your sweet and soft center one day Monaka

Not sure what that means, but going to safely assume it's poop... you're gross...

Honestly the world would be a better place if we nuked Australia.

Maybe talented people exist after all.

I wonder why those 2 people were talking about Kaede as if she was someone really important, they even claimed she had to live for "the sake of the world". One could argue and say those guys were part of the audience, but then again, why would only Kaede's portrait be there given Amami died before?

If it was your center wouldn't it be your poop? You're the gross one bringing up poop all of a sudden

>Maybe talented people exist after all.

How would you explain the people who clearly have talent that extends beyond just knowledge then?

>implying all 15 other students wouldn't respond at the same time

Honestly I'd love a DR game with multiple routes, that would be amazing. You could do interesting things with it, like say you vote for the wrong culprit to get executed, and now theres gonna be consequences cause the real killer is still loose.
And yeah that would be nice to choose between protagonists if its just a pronoun change or whatever

Has he even shown up since he got outed as a redditor?

Also the fact that they were cautious of not being too loud while mentioning "those people" makes me think the outside world is not as peaceful as Tsumugi said...

"t. tsumugI" isn't a reliable source

>How would you explain the people who clearly have talent that extends beyond just knowledge then?
Hm, I said it's possible talented people exist...

From a scientific standpoint, how long will it take for the DR2 cast to wake up from their coma?

Wait, why wouldn't they?

>Makoto 160 cm
>Kyoko 167 cm
Manlets blown the fuck out!

I've eaten their Vegemite. If their bodies can withstand that, then a nuke would only tickle.

This needs to be studied now. How much of the human body is poop? Get back to Monaca later~

obviously. it's heavily implied v3's verse is ridiculously fucked up or dystopian

She sure is blowing the fuck out of that manlet.

5 minutes

>manlet has the most girls interested in him

From what I remember, that was originally what DISTRUST was going to be like (different routes depending on who you spent time with).
I doubt DR will ever return to that premise, but I would be stoked.
It seems like other death/escape games are starting to be released (going by the release of Exile Election), so maybe a different IP with more player choice will pop up.

And while it's not quite the same as DR, 999 and the rest of its series has different people die depending on what routes you take, so I'd suggest checking that out if you haven't already.

It might surprise you to know there are a lot of people who believe Tsumugi was telling the truth about the outside world and that the entire v3 cast are normies.

Apparently around 5-10 pounds of poop on average

I stopped caring 5 minutes ago? What are you doing with your life?

I get bored during brain surgery so I shitpost on /drg/ at the same time

I want Saihara to hold a blade in his trembling hands and fight off the urge to open his wrists like a hooker's legs

>Aoi's favorite panties. They're the kind of thing you'd expect to find in any bedroom in the world-they're as plain as what any prison inmate might wear, but still completely comfortable. The one drawback is that they turn totally see-through if you go swimming in them...

>Mikan's favorite panties. She often gets the wrong size, so these are a little small.

Delete. Saihara is for happiness and healthy recovery through therapy only.

Fuck off, saiharas for love and cuddles

Why did Kodaka created DR3 when he could have explain the ending in a vague tweets

NOOOOO!!!

Money. And probably to make DR relevant again so V3 sale would be higher.

The best part of canon underwear is canon underwear fan art

>999
>COMPLEX MOTIVES
no thank you

The first one is okay

nah zero time delima's the one with 'complex motives'; first two games (999 and Virtue's Last Reward) are good I think

would you rather marry your favorite character, or become an ultimate of whatever you want?

Marry obv

Considering she's 10/11 (and a sociopath) I'll take the prestige and skill of being a SHSL of something. Though I don't actually know what...

What kind of idiot chooses talent over their waifu?

>ultimate inventor
>invent perfect replica of my favorite character

marry

>Considering she's 10/11 (and a sociopath)

You could just use the Komaeda method to fix her.