/bdog/ black desert online

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/R92A30LP (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Official /bdog/ discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/122642-alexmac-enhancement-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread. Kill all steamies
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Don't Avatarfag, dont ERP, and do not

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15tW4dEK7A4
imgur.com/a/wFQmw
translate.google.com/
goomichan.github.io/BDO-Ditto/Index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayy lmao

>Inner cucks still fucking with the OP
Can you not?

Join IC dudes.

Post your waifu.

JOIN SARDINE NA

Who do I ask?

I have no friends. Anyone want to trade letters of repayment?

Whisper Tokarev for your ERP assessment

die ugly

i love my big muscular valk momma

If you cannot find anyone to do it, message Sairayn. I'm in Calph 2.

name our girl band, /bdog/~

Lil Ninja, Staring Ahead

The Swine

>trying to be subtle while spying on guild members and RPers in the inn when you see this

Trailer Trash

Hey that's me!

Lewd

Horrifying

Honk honk

bangui is a big girl

for you

The Hexe Bitches

IC vs sardine, who wins?

IC

Well done, you!

Thanks!

Thanks! everything I've learned up to this point is completely ruined though. It's a bit sad since I finally figured out unwoke DK today.

>sardine
>prolly doesn't have a single person with over 400 gs
LMAO

I get what you mean. Though, you'll get a grasp on the awakened play style really quickly. It's not -As-fun as unawoken but really damn powerful.

hi mom.

This was fun! Honk!

Mom?

You look like my mom.

Post comf.

Oh yeah, I see it too

>have plenty of silver to upgrade gear, money is no issue
>items I need are constantly sold out
>it's going to take hours of bidding to get what I need

Ablu it's time to come home now
Stop hanging out with those dummies

You better start pounding that plump chocolate ass in front of you.

BLACKED.com

>Log in
>On a roof
>In Saudi Arabia
Must've been a wild night.

hi summit

we meetin somewhere and firing these off or what?

Is it blacked if it's black on black?

Super blacked.

Shut up sardine

>nobody will ever creepshot me

How long does it take to kill a wagon?
I've been attacking one for like 5 minutes

join us on illya island!

>South Korea game celebrates American tradition
God bless America.

youtube.com/watch?v=15tW4dEK7A4

>black on black

Might as well call it bestiality.

You can only kill it if the owner is on it or just got off of it

Killing it with mobs works regardless

post houses pls, i need inspo

I hate to ask for spoonfeeding but I wanted to ask before I went too far in to make rerolling worth it.
How good is Maehwa?

arguably the worst grinding class, mid tier pvp, decent character model

Shit

Not very good for PvE or large scale PvP.

Maybe worst class to grind with but is useful in node wars and has good burst in 1vs1.

Decent PvP, garbage PvE. Worst costume wardrobe of all the female characters in game though.

>Worst costume wardrobe of all the female characters in game though.
;_; this I can agree with, even my DK has more good options

Tāmen shì wánměi de.

I've always hated MMO's like WoW mainly due to their terrible combat but this has me really interested

Would the explorers package be worth getting?

No just get the basic

Just go with the base game and buy what you need later.

imgur.com/a/wFQmw

translate.google.com/

These aren't even IC posters anymore, are they?

Is it easy to get a pet ingame

Try the game out for free (7 day trial), and buy the most expensive package if you like it. It's the best way to spend money, since you'd be spending it later anyway. This game is p2w by the way.

no, you can snipe them off the market place, but its easier just to buy any 4 pets and be done with it for a while

so I could aggro a bunch of mobs, stand next to someone's horse, and they'll be able to kill it?

Aright, so what would you all recommend then that also has a good wardrobe?
I'd hate to make the same mistake twice.
Also is there any way to copy my current character's face and body configuration on a different character?

Hao ke ai de sha ding

Australians are just waking up, so it might be them

Yes

Works for emerald eyes.

>easy/fun class + good wardrobe
witch/ranger or warrior/wizard
>goomichan.github.io/BDO-Ditto/Index.html
closest thing i found to swap templates, i would just make a new waifu though no fun having a bunch of clones

Literally anyone that isn't maehwa for a good wardrobe. Literally anyone that isn't tamer if you want adjustable breast sliders. Literally anyone that isn't a sorc if you don't some ugly looking hag or she ape.

Kuno is the bottom of the rung in everything and if you're not interested in elves, then check off DK and Ranger. If you don't like ezmode, then don't pick witch.

And no you can't.

If you like the class just play it, grinding will be slower than most of the classes but you can get any class to lv 60. Also wardrobe question is a taste question, imo maehwa has some good looking sets.

which melee is the strongest? i just wanna beat stuff up real good

Everything is melee in the end. So you're just asking for strongest class.

>Everything is melee
Witches wizards and DKs are ranged AoE

>easy/fun
I don't mind if the class has some challenge to it, but thanks for the consideration.
And thanks a ton for the swapper, but considering what you said I'll reconsider.

So no sorc, tamer, or witch, got it. Thanks user.

I like Maehwa but at the same time she's the only class I've played so far.
I won't stop playing her (I like how she came out even if I forgot to change the idle fact when I finished), but I'd like to try some other stuff to see how much stronger it feels compared to Maehwa.

Thanks for the help anons, I'll make a new char tomorrow. Sorry for shitting up the thread with retarded questions.

Who is this?

im so fucking done with this game. everything is RNG, even when they are giving a gift someone will get 100 million item and some will get a 30 million item. gooks need to be gassed

It's for sure worth trying other classes
I've gotten them all to 56 and found 2 more that I like playing when I thought I was gonna stay tamer forever.
Actually liked maewha so much I sold all my tamer gear.

An ugly template whore

ALL YOU STEAM FRIENDS ASKING WHAT CLASS IS BEST TO PLAY, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO QUIT BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS TO MATTER, SO JUST PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST

Just play the class you want, you'll do well if you have the gear and skill. If not you'll end up miserable playing a class you think is boring.

>kys-chan having another meltdown

If you are looking for rp, pm ing myon
O, I'm ugly, but I didn't use a template.

You don't know me.

>tfw you finally realize you will never amount to anything and will always be a disappointment no amount of shitposting can make that fact go away
ill see you guys in the next one

Don't give up user! Everything will come to you in time. You just have to be persistent with it. None of these full boss gear/ all tet and pen dudes got there over night!

No that wasn't me