/svg/ - Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.6HPTA.6HPTA.6HPTA.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.69k0M.69k0M.6HOkS.6HOkS.69kl4.69kl4.69mSm.69mSm.62D2y.62D2y.69rKo.69rKo.6HRAi.6HRAi.6HRvQ.6HRvQ.6HRvQ.62D36.6HMIC.62Ad0.62Ad0.6DfTo.6DfTo.6HTcy.6HTcy.65GMo.694Vo.694Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is rapunzel a useless gold?

M.A.O a BEST

>literally wizayyyrd of oz
i know its the only fanart we have so far but it wasnt neccesary to use that as the op

>Elana hags who think that Tenko is a better waifu than nep

it's good

let's clear this up once and for all:

Does it have a dick

Tove can kill a Rahab. Yes, a fucking 2PP killing off a 4PP. Defend this.

Not really worth running over the other 3-drops

Friendly reminder that the "forest can't have good cards because they'll help roach" argument is fucking bullshit. Roach doesn't want to use 1pp fairies or cards that use them. There is literally 0 reason to not have good generators and "if two or more" cards that aren't understatted bullshit. Also give forest a boarclear and card draw.

she's a fucking magician she can have as many dicks as she wants

DoD can kill a Bahamut. Yes, a fucking 5PP killing off a 10PP. Defend this.

t. roachnigger

She thrives in sword obviously

I heard some believed this meta is actually diverse. I mean, with everyone going Goblin to 2-drop to Goblin Leader to Alice.

>he's still posting this

HEAR

how the fuck are you still alive

where is the themis

well it's clearly not the same deck because you use disagreeable demon

and if we believe the book - all of them (except maybe one) are made of papier mache

well, what did you get user

What did it pull?

>he still hasn't killed himself

>everyone going Goblin to 2-drop to Goblin Leader to Alice.
Rune? Storm?

> turn 7
> 11 shadow

wew lad

stop feeding his autism by responding

A unica with furtive fangs can kill a bahamut, even without taking damage. Defend this bloodbabs

The problem is Goblin is not working anymore. I've fought a lot of different crafts and when I goblin or they do, it's automatically removed no problem. Alice is strong, but not as strong anymore since people moved on to Control.

Neutral Abyss is already becoming tamed because of control decks. Fuck I've been climbing in AA and all I see now are Control. Rounds end past turn 10.

>tfw spawn would have been fine in a forest deck and would have allowed them to play decks without roach
>tfw goblin mage ruined it by making forest too good and now blood has it instead
>tfw goblin mage is now fetching baph for blood while forest withers away forgotten
death to gobu, she is a treacherous whore.

Never doubt the memes.

If you want to stop my autism kiddo, then stop being a shadownigger.
As long as shadowniggers infest this general, I too shall remain and will continue to command them to off themselves.

pic related can kill a bahamut. Defend this shadowbabs

The thing is a Goblin soaks up 2 damage meant for your face or becomes a 3PP with a single buff. A 2PP upgrade compared to other PP.

And like I said a lot of players have now shifted to Control. Which renders Neutral Aggro somehow moot or tamed. The only craft that I used that is having less problems because of this shift is Haven. Specifically because of Snow White.

Neutral Abyss has not been working since 2 days ago for this exact reason.

Have to use up and lose a 2/1 in the process
Sounds pretty balanced if you ask me
someone give me an aegis deck

Gobu did nothing wrong. New cards are just trash.

is control sword viable for this meta?

>Neutral Abyss has not been working since 2 days ago for this exact reason.
Yeah sure. Let's see how shit plays out this week, but I'm pretty sure Neutral Blood will still be raping everything.

>control sword
>any control deck
>viable in win at turn 4 verse
>ever

How do you exactly control an Alice curve? Hope you get 3 blackened in a row?

Why does every card in neutral blood 2 for 1 what the fuck were they thinking

Fuck big knuckle bouncer
Fuck tove
Fuck scarlet sabreur
fuck emeralda

You mean three for one with bouncer.

Most decks can revenge kill Knuckles. Sabreur is the one going 3 for 1 the fucking slut.

Needs lots of storm or rush, mainly useful for Sword. Promote her to make her a turn 4 4/9.

>deck with no board clear in a board spam meta

This is what I'm using in sub 1k Masters.

underrated one of the most blatant examples of powercreep

Can I have a Blood deck that's good for dailies? I have Spawn, but I don't know what that deck entails besides it

Nah I am serious. I am not saying Neutral Blood is not strong. I'm just saying it isn't as strong now as a few days ago.

What's actually strong now is Control Blood. Now that shit is strong as hell.

Alice isn't a problem if the opponent doesn't hve shit on the board. Even just one Nigger Scripture already puts them in their place. 1 Snow White as well. Now if your hand is shit then that's a problem of course. Same as the opponent as well.

Look I'm just saying they should tone down some stuff from Blood sure. But not to the point where the cards become suddenly useless because the meta is still shifting.

Sure, just play that amazing new board clea...oh. Better luck next set, enjoy officer Timmy.

Wrong.

What card are we comparing him to?

>What's actually strong now is Control Blood. Now that shit is strong as hell.
I was playing Control Blood in the first few days but then stopped and built Neutral Blood yesterday. Where are you getting this idea from? I was getting hosed by storm haven.

>radiance angel

What year is it

>Feena -> Gobu -> Baph -> Spawn
>Bandersnatch -> Spawn
>Demon Key -> Spawn
It's ok when Blood does it. 15 tutor cards :^)
We Yu-gi-oh now.

>blackened their unica
>they play goblin leader
What now, bitch?

He's great in take 2, and I love his lines, but he's competing with way too many strong cards in constructed.

>Demon Key

>three snow whites
M-maybe next expansion
I sure do love getting meme legos haha

Posted in the last thread before it died, my 10 free Packs and some bought with gold, I want to kill one craft to make the rest of a deck, do I gut sword or Rune?

just cudgel bro

>Key
Is fucking garbage unless your opponent helps you with Yurias.

There are a lot of cards that can kill a 1/2. Stop making it look like that there isn't.

Put abomination out of its misery

Those 1/2s become 2/3s later on.

There are still 2 2/3s on board, which would be 3/4s after Feria.

Liquefy your animated cards and meme cards. Even bronze and silvers add up a good amount of vials.

end your life luckfag

>Pull 12 leggos from 100 packs
>2 wewlords
>2 Ursula
>2 Meme God
>bunch of 1-ofs
Such is fun having to burn 50k vials to make actual interesting decks.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.6HPTA.6HPTA.6HPTA.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.69k0M.69k0M.6HOkS.6HOkS.69kl4.69kl4.69mSm.69mSm.62D2y.62D2y.69rKo.69rKo.6HRAi.6HRAi.6HRvQ.6HRvQ.6HRvQ.62D36.6HMIC.62Ad0.62Ad0.6DfTo.6DfTo.6HTcy.6HTcy.65GMo.694Vo.694Vo

Someone on twitter supposedly did well with this and won 80% of his matches. Can probably win against everyone except DS and control Haven decks.

I don't say it's good

I have 11k vials and I want to craft a strong deck
Is spawn of the abyss worth crafting? My choice is between spawn or snow white for haven.

Caraboose players confuses me to no end.

You see them risking their lives doing a Baph on T5 and just when you are expecting to deal with something lethal you see fucking Caraboose. Oh yeah sure little Timmy, that 1 extra whooping damage and FREE card is going to save your ass from Spawn or aggro rush.

Fuck off, my last 15 packs were 2 golds and a 7th Forte from a Standard daily pack.

4 days into WD and I still haven't gotten my 10k reward from last season. What gives, cygames?

Why saber looks like a slut?

Reminder that half of /svg/ actually thought Caraboose was a good card and a legit wincon in stormverse.

>Is spawn of the abyss worth crafting?

is it that bad?
I usually get around 2 -3 leggos with the first free packs and then I get SHIT, so no, I'm not lucky. Anyways I feel like crafting this neutral blood everyone's talking about and see for myself how good it really is

>Spawn
>on fucking take 2
God fucking damn it may as well call the mode "get blood and win". God fucking damn it.

So I just pulled my 3rd Oz today. Aint really a big fan of rune but does anyone have a good deck for rune? I heard burn dirt is all the rage these days.

Abomination is a pretty good gimmick, but it lacks the speed that it needs in this meta

>getting more than one lego
>complaining
fucking die

That depends do you want free wins? Craft Spawn

Do you want some spicy memeing? Snow white.

Sabers sell their body for cheap food!

craft corpselord, secret tier -1 deck

Aegis and seraph has been available in T2 for quite a while, tho.

B-But my card advantage all my PRO TCG articles and streamer say so hurrdurrrrrrr

Blood has two silvers that can tutor it.

Seraph isn't really that good in T2 currently

I've been playing for about 6 hours and have made a net loss of MP by about 800. I'll probably kill myself in the next few days if this keeps up, I already have a shit life and something that I don't want to do happening in a few weeks anyway. Hope I get hit by a bus when I go out tomorrow.

I wish they just maintenance spawn. Shit's fucking wrong. At least Daria and Eachtar used their class identity to be broken. Spawn is just fucking leltutor, drop and win.

>link shows swordcraft
that aside, the deck pretty much helps to go really wide against the blood player since they lack strong aoe when not in vengeance. i'm not surprised that it's as strong as it is.

With this meta I can see they wanna nerf Baphomet, fucking hell.

Yeah, I have some cards I can vial but still kinda hurts having to use up so many vials to keep up.
Gonna wait for the meta to settle, planning on crafting three alices if the meta trends to that
>5 legos from 35ish packs
>Dark Alice
>Carabosse
>Animated Carabosse
>Animated Jabberwock
>Wyrm God
T-thanks Cygames.....
I wanna make aggro caboose but tfw only one belphegor

>Just Blood Moon + Revelation guys!
>Either pull BM but no Rev
>Or pull Rev but no BM
>OR pull BM but by the time you got it your health is low enough to play Rev cheap anyways

Surely there must be a better way.

Just BKB and Scarlet bro

Just play blood bro

scratch that, the site didn't update when i clicked on it.

Reminder

Hang in there user, unless you are a shadownigger.
Then do get hit by a bus, please.