S
M

We have some Palabros here

Consider suicide

I want to bury my face in her chocolate thighs

>mercy is actually really hard to play

Any leeks?

Is Paladins actually any good?

Thanks. Really not sure about the humour, so I'll ask my friends if they'd watch me talk about stuff for 2h+
Probably a good enough way to determine if it's my field or not

I've stopped doing my boosting business, people don't care about high ranks anymore. People just prefer to play casual games and have fun now.

Some tips on boosting accounts:

>instalock DPS (usually tracer/soldier)
>try to carry
>if team has competent DPS or more than two DPS consider switching to a tank
>repeat

It's also harder to climb the ladder with DPS heroes because the system prefers tanks and healers for performance based SR but it's easier to carry with DPS heroes.

>diamond
>everyone wants to play dive
>no one actually dives anyone, everyone just goes in and free for alls by themselves

I've won way more games playing deathball comps with a reinhardt or even orisa than I seem to win playing dive. Why is everyone at this rank so adamant about playing it.

If I onetrick Mercy will I lose anything but dignity?

Top 500 faggot here, because they think playing the meta will make them win when the meta doesn't exist on ladder games.

Your anal/oral virginity if you want to hit GM.

You mean people actually paid you to boost them? How much?

id into any female overwatch hero really

Your skill with other characters will erode, although if you're at the stage where you are about to 1trick Mercy to climb you probably didn't have much skill to begin with.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

>get a mercy main on team
>pick winston since i just wana win
>he picks genji
>he has 20minutes played on genji. In quickplay
>none in comp
>he proceeds to do jack shit
>have a genji main with an 70% winrate out of 40games
>we ask him nicely to just play mercy since hes good at it
>he leaves voice channel
>im going to lose my masters symbol because of this guy
>a guy who doesnt play support tries his best to play the role
>he sucks but all 5 of us thank him for filling and we really appreciate it
>lose obviously
>the mercy main instantly leaves
>probably to go type to his friend how he couldnt carry as genji

why do i always have gold healing as lucio even when there's a mercy on my team?

There's a set price on boosting on forum services. I used to make about 100 USD a day from a few players at the peak of my boosting career, which is a lot in my country. I need to get a job now.

Widow is the best character to boost with. Below masters you're essentially an untouchable god of death.

This. Been one-tricking mercy to GM and it starts to fuck with your ability to play.

Tried playing mccree last night and I just would like point in the general direction of an enemy I wanted to shoot at and fire instead of actually aiming. Doesn't help I've been playing her with like double my normal sensitivity.

if shes playing smart, shes damage boosting while you heal up any minor damage your fellow teammates are taking because they are also playing smart! Or shes just shit who knows?

Because mercy players tend to be really, really bad. Switching targets is like, beyond their mental capacity.

>Widow is the best character to boost with. Below masters you're essentially an untouchable god of death.
I disagree, Widow has been a miserable experience for boosting because of how easily she's countered, and the team can just ignore her even if you've got god aim. I remember playing against actual hacking widows in s1 and it was easily countered by diving them.

On the topic of sens, I play higher sens for genji (about 7k eDPI) and about 4k eDPI for McCree, I recommend setting a different crosshair for different characters so that your brain knows how to aim on what character. I found it hard playing Genji at lower eDPI and I can't play precision hitscan at high eDPI. Perhaps you could try something like that for your Mercy, McCree and other characters.

I mean, you're not wrong. But Sym is best girl for me. Sombra is a close 2nd
I thought it was the other way around

I think I want me some milf ana

>Widow has been a miserable experience for boosting because of how easily she's countered

This, she has a lot of counters. Tracer eats her for free but at least she's fairly uncommon for a good while, but even a mediocre Tracer can kill you and even a crappy one can be annoying. Then there's Genji. And even Soldier counters her to an extent. Winston has a 200% pickrate and Winstons will leap you on sight. D.Va bullies you hard.

It's not an easy thing to play Widow.

WHAT HAPPENED TO UNLIMITED HEROES JEFF

THAT WAS THE ONLY ARCADE MODE THATS NOT TOTAL CANCER

Roadhog can still kick some ass dudes, you've just gotta git gud

What the hell is this art?

>Tracer looks like she's constipated
>Widow's breasts are suddenly huge
>Mei's tits so massive and sagging they're about to rip off her chest
>Mercy is angular as fuck
>Symmetra unrecognizable

>all these "Roadhog mains" who can't play without their training wheel crutch

Guess it depends what level you're doing it at, I'm only a low GM shitter and players in Diamond/below seem to have basically no clue how to counter her. They either go winston and try to fight you in the middle of your whole team 1v6 or go widow themselves and get dumpstered. Her SR gains are also pretty fucked and you aren't very reliant on your team for healing/shields.

That's a good idea with mercy though, I'll definitely be doing that.

didn't you get the memo? we make fun of mercy mains

>tfw waiting for next Bloo legendary skin

I'm actually doing better with him because of his increased ammo and fire rate

this swag motherfucker floats up to your healslut and shoves his discord bead right up her asshole

what are you gonna do about it faggot?

>start practicing mccree one game
>rack up a fuckton of headshots & kills
>internet shits the bed

Why is he allowing this insect to repeatedly mangle his finger?

>tfw no one to berate me for being a stupid worthless mercy one trick

Thats what /owg/ is for

or you can just play a character that isn't shit

NO LIMITS WHEN

NO LIMITS WHERE

>Hanzo main is the only player on my team that never switched
>we went 5v4 extreme Overtime
>he kept on dying, saying i never healed him
>solo healing for 4 rounds until the last one, where one of our DPS swapped to second healer
>he always ran ahead, i kept telling him to come back
>end of the game, he doesn't get a card
>i do

how do I unsubscribe from your blog

Ok /owg/
>Who do you love play as
>Who do you hate facing
>Who do you want to get better with

pull the cord

Im hitting RMBs I didnt even knew were possible.

>Soldier
>Symmetra
>Sombra

McCree
D.Va because she is annoying.
Genji, hardly ever play him

>move house
>internet is literally 5+ times better
>ping never goes above the sub 40's even on wifi
is this what being pro feels like?

Mercy literally always gets a card, it's like bragging you got gold healing.
Mccree

DVA/Mercy

Honestly Mei always looks really fun when I see someone good playing her.

>Who do you love play as
hmm top 5 in no order, Mccree, Reinhart, Genji, Zenyatta and Soldier

>Who do you hate facing
Genji and Symmetra right now. Genji is a squirrely fuck that always seems to get away and Sym always has her beam charged by the time shes hitting me.

Mccree and Genji

>they thinking hitting 1 right click per teamfight by spamming makes up for being a nitrate ult farm the entire game

>Who do you love playing as
Pharah
>Who do you hate facing
A lucky Hanzo
Widowmaker

shut up no one is talking to you

>every match someone starts off by saying no widow plz

whats wrong with people these days?

>tracer
>symm
>orisa

>mute chat and leave voice
>pick widow anyways

I get that you're still trying to justify to yourself all the crying you did on the blizzard forums now that you see they made hog the literal worst hero in the game, but you need to suck it up and realise you're bad before any more innocent characters are hurt

Junkrat
Genji
Ana

do you think girls would be impressed with my overwatch skills?

no one

>>Who do you love play as
Junkrat

>Who do you hate facing
Genji since even after 200 hours of playing him I still haven't learned to wait out his deflect or another Junkrat

Junkrat

>be comp
>turn off team voice and text chat
>insta-lock my dearest gengu as always
>dance in spawn while my teammates stand entirely motionless, probably sperging in the chat about our horrible comp
>eventually it sort of gets sorted out while I go to some sneaky extreme forward position for an ambush and drop some cheeky mada madas
>spam hello when I make a huge play, spam I need healing constantly but say thanks every time I get healing too
>if there's a hanzo, my first and only priority is to kill him, to the point where we don't get objectives because I'm spawn camping him
>either hard carry with a pure sex dragonblade or be slave to the hot monkey dick
>gloriously entertained
>don't even register how much my SR changes at the end

this shit is so much fun, it's mind-boggling how upset you guys get over this fucking game

No

your mercy main gf would be

>lock in widowmaker(my main)
>stupid mercy main asks if maybe someone can play a tank
>get a pick on a guy standing still who didn't realize we had a widow
>clip it for my montage video
>"Still want me to switch?"
>do nothing the rest of the game
>"You guys are all fucking shit"
>lose 10 SR

>having a main

>mercy main girl(male)friend
ftfu

You sound incredibly annoying, not because of how you play comp (I don't give a shit if you're a good player), but just because of how you act and speak in general
Seems like nobody really likes you, so you make up for having 0 friends by being a generally annoying, grating individual "ironically"
I hope you realize this some day.

It's so much more relaxing playing the game when you don't have to listen to a bunch of raging nerds.

Why does god punish me?

>not wanting a qt trap gf who heals you and apologizes over the mic whenever something bad happens
What are you, gay?

Most Genji mains are predictable as all hell. If youre getting low on health then 95% of the time they will dash to pick you off after their retarded flailing. Just lure them close to a beartrap and blast them

Idk can you find out why he hates me too please

It's okay, but quite buggy last time I played (around October/November).
It's also pretty loud and annoying. Voice acting is terrible. Most voice lines are blandly spoken by the narrator until you earn enough gems to buy the characters' voice packs.
>select Woohoo! line
>narrator says a lame "woohoo"

It's got a card system that allows you to customize your character a bit before and during the match, but only while you're in the spawn room. You earn points for them during the match.
I think you play against bots until you hit lvl 5, but there's no way you'd know that if someone didn't tell you.
A nice alternative game if you can't afford Overwatch.

I'll try doing this next time. Thanks for the tip, user!

Are you enjoying the reaper vs reaper meta this season?

You are blinded my nostalgia. Don't you remember those beautiful defenses with four symitrias, when everybody has infinite health, and nothing ever dies? Unlimited my ass.

Tracer
Torb
Sombra

Me too

>I got a card, so I don't suck! He didn't, so he sucks!
Mercy logic, everyone

I don't mind it actually.

How do I stop dying to Pajeet, her asp-ray, and her autlings?

1. Surprisingly, Junkshit is tons of fun. I wouldn't want him to become meta tho.
2. Genji. Fuck the weeb.
3. Mei. I love her, but suck so bad with walls placement. I try to practice her whenever possible, but good situations don't rise all that often

Go ruin someone else's match.

id rather have a fuckoff mode where i can pick anyone instead of a fuckoff mode where i cant

Learn to aim

NEW HERO FUCKING WHEN?!

>Ana
>Defense Matrix
>Ana

>play winston on Nepal
>play with a really good rein solo queue
>two duo queues consist of 2 koreans, and a big brother carrying his little brother with legit autism
>me and rein get gold and silver damage since our dps got put in special classes in school
>somehow me and reinbro carry the game despite downy and koreans yelling at us
>end up with a card for 72 elims
>gain 32 SR for the win

funnest game of comp i've had in a while

Mystery heroes existed then too.

Just accept your death like a good little boy

>Widow
>Hanzo, I can't see his logs
>Genji

There are a lot of Junkrat players who really hate Genji, it seems.

Reaper is one hundred and ten thousand percent more interesting than winston could ever possibly be, so yes