Well, there is your dip, are you going to buy this time around, nocoiner?

well, there is your dip, are you going to buy this time around, nocoiner?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/security/2017/02/serious-cloudflare-bug-exposed-a-potpourri-of-secret-customer-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing dipping is my dick inside of your gf's vagina

how did it go down so fast lol

If you think about it, there'll always be no-coiners, because when a no-coiner sees the light, they become a coiner, and a new no-coiner takes their place.

I'm sorry man, it dipped and it's still 2% above yesterday's level

Seems to have finished dipping already and returned to yesterday's value

>only 24 hours lost

Will it fall again? Seems like too little correction?

just hold bro, selling and buying again only nets you losses on average. timing the market doesn't work

ahahaha!!!! More like shitcoin am I right? *grabs coat and leaves trading desk for the day*

But I'm greedy. I want more profit

More more more

>remember when bitcoin was 300
>lmao this is stupid
>takes off: "wow i shouldve bought it when it was 300, its 700 now"
>check price: 1000 "wow i shouldve bought it when it was 700
>checks price after forgetting about it for a while: 1,500 aud
JUST

the perfect price will never come, but you won't buy in anyway because you are too much of a pussy

arstechnica.com/security/2017/02/serious-cloudflare-bug-exposed-a-potpourri-of-secret-customer-data/

On the list of exposed websites:

coinbase.com
poloniex.com
localbitcoins.com
kraken.com

Yeah, sure, let's call this a dip.

When SHA-1 being broken isn't even the most exciting cryptography news of the day...

Really though, I'm buckling up for the wild btc ride over the next 24 hours. If there is a major security failure at one of these sites (theft), we could have the same price movement as we did in 2013 with Mt. Gox. Which is a

MIGHTY FINE COINCIDENCE THAT THE DAY BTC HITS ATH ANOTHER SECURITY CONCERN IS RAISED HUH

well now doesnt seem to be a good time to invest when its at an all time high.
maybe when it isnt

just hit like a 60$ dip tho

It's pretty fucking amazing how the timing always works out.

Same with the fucking chinks and their pboc bullshit.

There were suddenly """reports""" about bitfinex getting DDoS'd like two days ago too when the price almost reached ATH, but for some reason that didn't even dent the price lol.

ah yes, the eternal chant of the nocoiner

>see dip
>get excited to buy in
>only dipped to the level where it was when I went to sleep

no coiner here

say i make a wallet with block chain and then sign up to a site that sells coin and send it to my wallet, what steps do i take next to protect the btc, is cold storage onto a piece of printed paper the only option?

Trezor, is what I use

not touching that shit now nigga!

Christ man, I just got an announcement from Kraken that cloudflare was hit and I had to change my password, and still the fucking price won't dip?

PULL OVER FOR A MINUTE ALREADY, I WANT ON THIS RIDE

the only reason i buy bitcoin these days is to immediateyl use it to buy ethereum.

So fucking bitfinex got DDoS'd, then nearly all major exchanges got compromised through clouldflare, and SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bitcoin just keeps fucking mooning.

But when I held some coin, the price plummeted every time the fucking PBoC coughed in the mic.

How is that fair?

No coiner cucks on life support once again

Please for the love of god learn what some of those things even are before you try to speak shit.

Directly from Cloudflare blog:
The greatest period of impact was from February 13 and February 18 with around 1 in every 3,300,000 HTTP requests through Cloudflare potentially resulting in memory leakage (that’s about 0.00003% of requests).

Please for the love of god get an education, and maybe you would understand why some things go up and some things go down :)

What the fuck are you babbling about?

This cloudflare thing just got announced a few hours ago.

Oh, you're trying to tell me it's not that big of a deal because it's only "0.00003% of requests"?

Because that's more than enough to cause FUD.

You are saying "waaah every bitcoin site has been hacked"

you lack so much knowledge it makes me laugh.. poor cunt and I bet you don't hold more than 10 bitcoin

I would spit in your face if I ever saw you irl

you probably the type of dude who goes on bitcointalk and asks for signature campaigns

Nearly all major exchanges have been compromised through cloudflare, yes.

That's literally what happened.

>I would spit in your face if I ever saw you irl
No because I would dodge it.

former nocoiner here. I caved and bought half a bitcoin and plan to buy the other half at the end of the month.

Did I do good bros?

whats the best wallet?

This is absolutely amazing. Just hit 1204

REMINDER: YOUR RETARDED KEK SHITCOINS AND STOCKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH /BIZ...

>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

what did you mean by this nocoiner?

Veeky Forums was created because of bitcoin back in 2014 so we would take crypto conversations out of /g/

Nocoiners BTFO again. How can they recover from this?

watch me! pic related: all the fucks i give.

fpbp