Has Toyota ever made a fun car or a sports car? Or have they always just made reliable but boring normie cars...

Has Toyota ever made a fun car or a sports car? Or have they always just made reliable but boring normie cars? Also what is the logo supposed to be? To me it looks like a bull

kys

Theres the gt86 right

This has to be obvious bait.
I'll bite anyways so we can /thread
>What is Mr2, supra, and a few other cars that I don't know about because I'm not an encyclopedia?

Toyota was great in the 80s and 90s.

>AE86
>MR2
>Celica
>Supra
>Soarer
>Altezza/IS

So yea, they made tons of fun cars. All they really have now is the GT86, though. Last I heard though, they were bringing back the MR2 and Supra.

You're prolly too young for an answer. They make sports cars under their Lexus brand, and had quite a few under their now defunct Scion brand. I know you specifically said Toyota, but these are still Toyota so there ya go.

sage

It's a T, you fucking moron

"In 1990, Toyota debuted the three overlapping Ellipses logo on American vehicles. The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota's technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead."

don't forget about the mark 2 variants

Wow, rude.

toyota started out making looms, if you look the right way you can see a thread going through the eye of a needle in the logo

Not posting the best toyota of all time.

>No a sera
gtfo

There was
>MR2
>Celica
>Supra
>Celica Supra
>AE86 (and all of its predecessors and some of its descendants, such as the AE92 and AE101)
>Chaser
>Pretty much every Lexus other than the ES rebadged Camrys and RX crossovers
>GT86/FR-S
>Etc.

They're dead for the time being, but hopefully they won't be for much longer.

They made a lot of fun cars in the 80s and 90s but not so many after the golden age of japanese sportscars. Last sporty car they made imo is the ISF (mk2) and before that the mr2. The mk IV supra is a pigfat pos btw.

>what does the logo mean
It's a T

You are now aware of the hidden cowboy inside the Toyota logo.

Fun fact, their paint color "renaissance red" (made famous on the mk4 supra but used on almost every one of their cars around the 90's) was originally a color used on one of their sewing machines--called the "Oekaki Renaissance".

Pic very related

That's not an AE86

That's not a supra

I said in another thread they make amazing cars but they choose not to.

They made some sports cars in the past, but not anymore. The closest they have is the toyobaru, but that is not 100% Toyota, and is a roadster that competes with miata

In addition to everything else people have said, the Land Cruiser and 4Runner are some of the most capable, reliable, gorgeous vehicles on the planet.

>god tier
gen 6, gen 4
>great tier
gen 5
>high tier
gen 3
>okay tier
gen 2
>gen 1 tier
gen 1
>cheap looking lambo shitbox tier
gen 7

>IS200 a cheap rwd manual car
>ISF a fucking party monster
>LFA quite possibly the greatest car ever made
>bunch of new lexuses which are insane but have weird names I can't keep track of

Bruh...

>not driving your Toyota fun machine so fast that the decals come off

>The mk IV supra is a pigfat pos btw
I own an MR2 and know someone who owns a Supra. The MR2 is meme shit, you know-nothing shitter. Just buy a go kart if all you care about is taking turns because that's the only thing it does well.

Supra outhandled both the NSX and the FD by the way, I'm sorry Car Throttle misinformed you and has you regurgitating this meme.

Umm... that's a penis

>muh straight lines so fun guys.

KYS mr2 a BEST

Thanks bruh

I always thought the logo looked like a face with a very large smile