/jtb/ Jewtuber Hate General

>800K subs
>$89,000 a month

Really makes you think, huh...

>inb4 "don't hate the player, hate the game"
You're the main reason for the fall of western society if you think like this.

I don't get it, why are you so butthurt? He didn't planned to be a professional youtuber, just got lucky with one video. It's literally akin to winning in a lottery. Some people, who plan to get huge $$$ from YT usually fail, it's people who do this as a hobby can get large following without even wanting it in the first place.
"Fall of western society"? How so? He said that he's still studying and spends just a tiny amount of that income. It's not like he has abandoned everything to be a YT celebrity. It hasn't corrupted him (at least not yet). Seems like a smart guy.

>hates youtuber and blames him for the fall of the west

>worships investors who destroy companies that actually create stuff for profit
>gains enormous margins of profit thanks to speculation

Kys.
The stock market is worse than YouTube, at least they create content.

Youtubers poison the mind of our youth and worship the nigger culture.
Investing in a company and helping it grow is a good deed.

Why would you list your favorite boards? I didn't ask you for that.

Makes me wish that I had capital to try doing something on Youtube.

In entertainment there are thousands of losers for every winner.

confirmed not gonna make it. Go ahead and get in the welfare line.

Companies pollute the planet with 100 different kinds of waste. There is no winning.

spotted the goyim

>planned to be a professional youtuber
how is that indisputable you stupid fuck, he's just lying on the internet and now you are too
>people who do this as a hobby can get large following without even wanting it in the first place
stop lying
>he's still studying and spends just a tiny amount of that income
lies again, stop repeating them
>It's not like he has abandoned everything to be a YT celebrity.
yes it is, what the fuck, stop lying
>Seems like a smart guy.
oh my fucking god, shut the fuck up

This thread is an example of what I call the wage cuck crisis.

what you sad that your alt right channel didn't grow?

I don't understand your point. What are you mad about?

For now.

Congratulations on falling for the Jewish propaganda. Some retarded manchild plays videogames, records it and makes more money in a month than your hardworking parents make in a year and you're completely fine with this.

Some retard can buy a lottery ticket and be made for life. Why do I give a fuck?

Somebody runs around with a ball and makes more money than most people ever will. Life is unfair like that.

>Some retarded manchild plays videogames

Some retarded manchild will never get anything. Only the best players can expect to get any money, you retarded fuck. You have no fucking idea about how competitive this field is.
It's like being a stand up comedian or any other entertainer. You have to work and create content every day or others will take your subs and no one will watch you anymore.

>makes more money in a month than your hardworking parents make in a year

We live in a post-industrial economy you tard. Manufacturing jobs are being automated left and right, it's not 1960's anymore.
If a guy can get that kind of money he's a genius. Stop being so buttlasted.

Are you really that jealous someone got lucky?

>falling for the Jewish propaganda

also GTFO back to >>>/pol
conspiratard

>Somebody runs around with a ball and makes more money than most people ever will. Life is unfair like that.

Training one's whole life and being selected to be part of the 0.000001% of people that can "run around with a ball" and do it well isn't unfair, it's perfect fucking sense.

thanks for the daily dose of cringe Veeky Forumscucks

i'll go back to r/careerguidance right after i creampie my 10/10 16 y.o. virgin gf

good for him, don't know why you're so mad about it, you should take example

>some cuck roleplaying on rebbit

why would anyone do this huh?