We can't get this

>we can't get this
why is na ford so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a10350200/2018-ford-fiesta-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ford has always sold its best shit outside the US

>Mexican 3-cylinder engines

What, are you talking about the hatch 2017 Ford Fiesta ST? It's right on Ford.com.

>five doors

US market loves SUVs and doesn't buy coupes that much.

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a10350200/2018-ford-fiesta-us/

>"In North America—especially in the US—China and Latin America, the demand for such cars is declining, and we are reacting accordingly," he said. Stiller also noted that the Fiesta would be built exclusively in Ford Germany's Köln, plant, and that there wouldn't be a sedan version. The US-market Fiesta is currently built at a plant in Mexico.

>When asked for comment, a Ford spokesperson told us that "Fiesta continues to play an important role in our portfolio. We’ll have more to say about Fiesta in markets outside of Europe at a later date."

You also don´t get their smaller models as well...

Those wheels are fucking hideous.

the new Fiesta really doesn't look good in general
aesthetically the early Mk7s were the best, the facelifted Mk7s ruined it a bit with the massive fish mouth grille.

Because good cars are wasted on Americans.

the fiesta is kill as of 2018

Ford of Europe is also shit. They just seem good by comparison to Ford US.

*in the US

I actually think they look pretty cool. It's the only element that screams it's not a regular Fiesta.

What the fuck? No. Looks better than the last. Like the facelifted Mustang. Only niggers think it looks worse.

>generic rear end
>droopy, wannabe-lexus grille
>stupid rimz
>weird profile
It just doesn't look like a proper fast Ford. Looks more like something from Vauxhall or a French firm.

damn that looks good

Confirmed for ameretard.

We Latin Americans are going to get a shitty Brazilian-made facelift of the current Fiesta, made to look "similar" to the new one. I hate Ford

I'm genuinely not surprised, Ford basically neglected the non-ST Fiesta and didn't update anything besides aesthetics for the NA market.

They barely tried to make it competitive in the sub-compact market, where is was already getting it's ass handed to by the Honda Fit.

If I’m getting an economy car, it better have 4 ducking doors. If I want a real sports car, I can afford that in America.

This is for enthusiasts in countries with more stringent vehicile taxing.

I don't blame them for not bringing the new FiST over, or any new Fiesta, the auto trans was a shit-show and 2 door hatches don't sell in today's woman-driven new car market.

The sedan was wrong.
Family cars should have 5 or 3 doors.

The sedan isn't inherently wrong, but compact sedans are just a fucking joke. If you're buying a Fiesta you're clearly not out for prestige, and a Fiesta sedan unlike an S-Class sedan emits zero prestige anyway, so why wouldn't you want your Fiesta to have a hatch?

>the auto trans was a shit-show
nobody buys a Fiesta with an automatic anyway, that's like buying a Big Mac and taking all the meat out before you eat it. Especially in an ST, the whole point of a hot hatch is keeping the engine on song and ragging it round corners.

The shitty 6-speed auto transmission is what killed the Fiesta's reputation in the US because that's what everyone usually gets.

It also looked like fucking shit.

> ducking
Fuck off appleshill phoneposter.

problem is they decided to put that garbage DCT automatic in the normie fiesta and nobody bought it

>he doesn't want a 2 door fiesta st to dominate rallycross and autocross

the 4 door already rapes in autocross, id kill to have the european 2 door version