Nocoiner here, is it too late to buy or should ijust kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UBS4Gi1y_nc?t=4m30s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought half a coin now and I'll buy half later depending on what happens before the ETF.

Why not do that at least?

REMINDER: YOUR RETARDED KEK SHITCOINS AND STOCKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH /BIZ...

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sagesage sage sage sage!

probably kill yourself just to be safe user

-sell all cryptocurrency holdings
-buy silver
-watch the bitbubble pop and have front row seats
-thank me later

I don't even know how to manage a wallet, cold storage n shet.

gotta buy just a buck so I get familiar with it before it goes to the moon

looking forward gold/btc SHTF portfio

>money has nothing to do with a board about finance and business

you must not be very intelligent

>/Biz
>stocks
>coins
>nothing to do with it
t.retard

Literally nothing to know.. You download the software, install it and you're done. If you run a full node just leave your computer on and let it load the block chain. That could take days or weeks, depending on your Internet speed. But you could turn your computer off and on again and it will just pick up where it left off.. Once the chain is loaded you are good to go. Just encrypt the wallet from within the app and your coins will be as safe as your password is strong. Use a shitty password and you put your coins at risk.

Buy a hardware wallet. Trezor / Keepkey / Ledger Nano S. They are idiot proof. Even if you lose the device you can always restore your keys to any wallet that takes a 12 word BIP44 mnemonic key. They also can't be hacked because the keys are never exposed to the internet, the transactions are signed on the device.

>They also can't be hacked because the keys are never exposed to the internet, the transactions are signed on the device.
most hardware wallets are basically a raspberry pi or other mini pc running linux. sure as hell can be hacked. hell if i was making them they would ship hacked.

kek, i know that image all too well

whats exchange traded fund mean?

This board was created to spin off cointalk from /g/.

exactly what has made me hesitant about buying one

Not true. They don't even have OS's. There hasn't been a single case reported of a hardware wallet being hacked yet.

False. You must be new here. Some anons say that as a joke though it isn't true. Lurk more.

Now that the dust has settled, I wonder what she's up to? Here's hoping she's a prostitute now.

That fuckin picture.
She looks so hot in the thumbnail, but wen you open it fully, there is that horrible face. Almost as bad as in this vid:
youtu.be/UBS4Gi1y_nc?t=4m30s
Who thinks this bitch is hot? A nice body can only offset so much butter.

>keyloggers aren't a thing

Don't worry my bank will reimburse me for those transactions :^)

want to get into coins as well, I'll just dump some stupid questions here.
>made an account on coinbase, how do I move my coins to a private wallet?
>should I buy now or wait?
>Any altcoins outside of ETH I should be aware of?

1CuckdAncefGNqyMJtFFjBrdUFnP1nwqLQ

Been throwing 50 bucks into Ethereum every time Ive gotten paid since jan 2016. Feels glorious senpai