gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

Here comes T.Racer!

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>still playing Overwatch

Every post below mine is not viable inthe current /owg/ meta

88530 seconds till doomfist release

Posted in the last thread but it just died, can any fellow Mercy mains here rate my stats, I'm trying to improve

I think the posts above you are the only ones we need to keep the thread going desu.

forgot pic

So the current /owg/ meta is

>T.Racer
>Reinhardt Tittypad
>still playing Overwatch
and
>making fun of OP

sounds alright to me

why is mccree's kit so uninspired?

Procreacion

nice

SHI NO NIOI KA? YOSHI! ITSUDEMO KOI!

Thanks user

Do you mind if I save these?

I swear to god I'll kill one of the mods if you don't get a 3 days vacation for this.

I was banned for posting a pic of Ana in a Bikini once.

At least the animation is pretty alright compared to the rest that's out there.

mada mada

I JUST WANT TO WIN A FUCKING GAME
PLACEMENT HELL IS REAL

where the fuck is the hard reset for SR?
comp mode really fucking needs one

I was banned for joking about Torb height once, don't be a pussy

Favourite hero in each category?

N/A
Junkrat
D.Va and Winston
Zenyatta

WOAH THERE

Just choose pharah my friend.

You forgot something important.

S76
Junkrat
Roadhog
Mercy

Soldier 76 and McCree
Hanzo
Winston and Reinhardt
Ana and Lucio

McCree
Junkrat and Torbjorn
Winston
Everyone but Mercy

like passing a gnarly turd that's been clogging you up. it'll be good to get it out of the way at least

Pharah
Hanzo
Winston
Ana

>Doomfist
Can't wait for his interactions with Talon members.

Zenyatta
Mei
Winston
Lucio

Can Helix do anything right?
Their politics of accepting autistic people into ranks really doesn't pay off

Who are the hardest heroes to get POTG for and why is it Zen and Ana?

The irony

Helix rockets do a lot of damage and are a great tool for finishing off or wounding squishies. It's also quite satisfying to airshot airborne targets out of the air with helix rockets.

WHY CAN I BE PUT ONTO A TEAM WITH PEOPLE I CAN'T EVEN QUEUE WITH. IF I CAN'T QUEUE WITH MY FRIEND 600 SR BELOW ME THEN I SHOULDN'T BE MATCHED WITH SOMEONE 600 SR UNDER ME EITHER

>Genji
>Junkrat
>D.Va
>Lucio

Zen's not that hard.

I'm just sharing the decent goods with my chum at /owg/

Because it was built around an ability that blizzard essentially removed and now he is basically just a leftclick bot.

Roll is basically a wasted skill and only really existed for its synergy with fan the hammer. You basically just use it now every time you reload, it's more of a passive than an actual ability.

Flashbang is more of a deterrent than anything since you usually aren't within range of anything to flashbang. It's a good ability, but doesn't fit with the character at all.

Deadeye used to be fun when you could actually flank with it. Mccree could win any 1v1 pretty easily which meant you could go wherever you wanted, now he's basically forced to stay in the backline, behind a barrier, with your healers.

Mccree used to be a glass cannon, but now he's just glass.

>hahah just play mercy you in top 500 easy fast lol ahah xD mercy op ahahaha
>win 20sr
>loss 35sr
yea sure

>Reaper
>Torbjorn
>Winston
>Zenyatta

You know youre just going to be placed -200 to -300 of where you were last season regardless of your placements right

Should Blizz give McCree +50 health?

>being too stupid to play the most braindead hero in the game
I think your SR is the least of your problems.

Reaper
Mei
Dva
Lucio

They forgot to let you know that you have to not be absolute trash

flashbag was obviously given to him to synergize with his right click

How do you get PotG as Zen? I've gotten 3k transcendence heals into a double kill before and it will skip me over for a Mcree who gets an assisted triple kill.

It's completely random when Zen gets potg. Blizzard's algorithm forces Zen to be a dps in order to get potg.

>It's a double 2 stack team
>Both 2 stacks refusing to switch off double DPS

Activates the almonds

That won't fix him, he needs several things:

He needs fan to either have a tighter spread and the ability to headshot, or just more base damage

He needs flashbang to actually fucking work, and to go farther than 3 feet

He needs roll to work in midair, and to have a much lower cooldown

I wanna fuck Pharah

They should give him a second pistol, double his fire rate, decrease his damage per shot by 55%, decrease the damage falloff, and give him a 20% bonus to damage on crits (headshots).

Worst of all, buffing the guy would bring him back to his insane days, and everyone would again be fucking done with his bullshit.
This is what bugs me out about Overwatch - a lot of design behind heroes implies that either they utterly destroy everything in sight, or are useless junk and waste of a character slot.
That's not a good gamedesign at all.

>Blizzard's algorithm forces Zen to be a dps in order to get potg
Yeah, pretty much.
Have harmony orb on someone, unload a full right click into a tank's head, and land some good left clicks, ideally all on the objective. I get a couple plays like that each session.

He is dps

Flashbang could benefit greatly from longer range and the ability to detonate it mid-air. So that we'd have more CC in game than just a sleep dart from a hero that no one even plays, because your fellow neighbour mercymain wouldn't let them.

How am i doing bad with junkrat when i have gold elims and gold dmg????

Although if you give flashbang more range, then you get assblasted genji and tracer mains who will whine about him being OP now, because god forbid anything actually counters them

Sombra
Mei
D.Va
Ana

MEDALS DON'T MATTER
CHAAAANGE

I posted my stats, I've climbed 440 SR with a 45% winrate. I typically win 26-32 SR and lose 11-22.

You're either complete shit or not padding your stats enough.

That would just be a bandaid and wouldn't actually fix his broken character design. Literally every part of his kit was made to synergize with an ability that you aren't actually supposed to use.
Yeah, that's my point.

Junkrat is trash in almost all circumstances.

Stop falseflagging, I've never seen an actual Junkrat player say something like this in game or anywhere else.

haha dumb frogposter is bad at video games

Isn't this the fetish OP poster?

I'm glad Reaper finally had a single successful mission

and now he has a fellow black friend

No because retard McCrees that complain about not being able to counter Tracer and Genji due to their lack of aim would still whine about flashbang carrying momentum.

I'm so hyped for doomfist, it's unbelievable. My one and only love is fistfighting in games. I fucking love monks in d3, they are a shit ton of fun to play. I fucking love brawling games like hotline miami and streets of rage. I would legit kill someone, if you would promise that we'd get a proper melee fighter in overwatch after that.
I mean, think about it. What do we have for melee right now?
Sym isn't challenging and lacks... Everything.
Rein, while being a "melee" hero - very rarely gets to actually melee, since barriers and all that shit.
Genji only uses melee while ulting and is a piece of shit character anyways.
Winston barely uses his monkey fists. Who the fuck cares about tesla gun, throw that shit away and whack people with your big hairy monkey arms, you dumbass.
God, I want to punch someone right now.

>junkrat talking about muh medals
>doesnt happen
Id love to play underlook in bizarroland with you

He's mexican

>two whole mad max characters
>no payload race or chase or whatever
Blizzard needs to start stealing the good parts of other games

I don't even think longer range flashbang would hurt genji/tracer at all. It's difficult enough to hit them when they're up your face, how the fuck would you predict their chaotic movement at longer ranges?

I love how Genji mains always insult people's aim whenever the subject of countering Genji comes up

>just aim better haha *does a double backflip while throwing shurikens then dashes away*

>what is blaxican

I don't even play Genji, but McCree does in fact counter flankers.

Is there a way to get banned in QP? Tired of this shit ass bullshit trash game

>Head hitbox literally up own ass, rotating on an axis in all three dimensions doing backflips and half-a-second wallclimbs in the meantime
What's so hard about hitting a target, eh? GENJI IS FINE, HE DOESN'T NEED A NERF, GUYSE

Genji counters McCree though

No, then stop playing it.

It had happened a lot to me that i'm playing mei, use her ult but it never came out and me charge is reduced to 0, also it is not because i died, i was full hp when i used it and 10 seconds later, it just bugged....
Am i the only one with this issue?

Genji
Bastion
D.Va
Zenyatta

>pick pharah
>another player instantly picks mercy.
don't do that please thank you.

In your ass: The movie

>he doesn't want personal healslut
weirdo

Sombra is only for the american penis.

Mccree definitely counters Genji and if you think otherwise you're complete shit at using flashbang. Throw it above his head, to the side, or at the terrain. It has a massive splash radius and is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it.

Mccree countering tracer is a meme though, good tracers will fucking dumpster you.

Genji counters everyone that isn't Winston or Tracer

RIGHT NOW!

COME UP WITH CHARACTER SPECIFIC KILL LINES FOR HEROES

>Sombra on Reaper kill
"Gab quiere ser hardcore y su mama no le deja!"

Anyone kills junkrat
>Why dont you switch?

Why the martial artists are so much shit on these days?

No you faggot stop posting this shit.

Tracer
Junkrat
Roadhog
Zenyatta

>S76 to symmetra: haha i bet u do tech support u stupid currynigger XD

>mcree kills anyone
"banged you good dain't i?

>Talon, a terrorist organization
>Reaper+Sombra are Latin
>Doomfist is black
>Widowmaker is white but also she's Isn't white because some contrived bullshit about blood flow, and also the poor baby is brainwashed it's not her fault uwu

Hey

What did Blizzard mean by this?

I have no idea, lad. It's sad, tho. And I really want something good to play in competetive while listening to hot Mother Russia Bleeds soundtrack

Someone posted a video of a Mei ult vanishing into nothingness, no D.Va or Genji on the other team, so no, you aren't