Bitcoin

Is bitcoin worth investing in ?

yes

Why? i heard a lot of people saying its not worth it anymore and the value is gonna go down soon.

it's gonna moon up to 3k+ this year almost guaranteed. If you're still on the fence just buy half for now and see where it goes. Deal?

Reddit is a better source of knowledge on BTC.

Check /r/bitcoinbeginners

Duh. Bitcoin = the future

I hear the same thing.

That it's too slow to process payments and will eventually be surpassed by better currencies. That fee will also become too expensive etc.
I want to go in with like 70% of my savings on bitcoin but idk if it's the right time...

Your predictions for 2020?

Should I just invest in 1 bitcoin or how much do you recommend?

Thanks i made a "thread" (if thats what they call it)

I'm holding some BTC right now just for speculation and the FOMO everyone has with this ETF thing which will never fucking pass kek.

Buy ETH instead. Thank me later. ETH WILL surpass BTC. I know it will. Much more friendly to governments, corporations, and Jews can exploit it. It is second best to BTC right now, but ETH will have it's day.

REMINDER: YOUR RETARDED KEK SHITCOINS AND STOCKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH /BIZ...

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sagesage sage sage sage!

the sticky says otherwise

ETH supply > BTC supply
Bitcoin price will always be higher than ethereum.

I understand this. But, so what? I know there is like 70 million more in the market, but I still think that it will be more friendly in the long run.

BTC also has the advantage of the network effect. See Facebook vs. Myspace.

only if you buy low and sell high. now you would be buying very high.

The number doesn't matter so much as the growth rate.

If ETH can provide something BTC can't, it could overcome BTC. Is there anything inherently valuable in ETH that isn't in BTC?

ETH has the advantage over BTC because it can, in addition to being a cryptocurrency, be used to create binding contracts and make hedging bets. For this reason, banks and large corporations are interested in adopting it and the Ethereum blockchain technology.

Lul do you even know why Veeky Forums was created for?

ETH price parity with BTC seems unlikely, but if it has the same market cap, it will be worth ~200 at today's btc price. And to me, ETH market cap reaching bitcoin's is very plausible

Short Ripple and Bitshares. All you will have to worry about after that is how booming you want the speakers in your lambo to be.

>almost guaranteed
it's far from guaranteed you moron.

Yes buy now while its high OP. That's the smart way to invest.

Above all don't both looking at the history of the value of an investmnet, that is for chumps.

Buy high, sell low. That's the ticket.

You will be rich very soon. I feel it.

It's too late to jump on the bit coin train, ethereum though is still at the gate.

I think the real question is what will happen to the price of ethereum if the Bitcoin ETF is rejected?

The stock market life extension program known by bitslaves as "Bitcoin" is about to get its bubble popped.

The lefties that are responsible for the Chicom pump that started in 2015 are still in denial about Trump so they are still preying for moar slaves.

They will most likely have to call tech support afterwards.

>ethereum
y/n buy 100 us of eth or btc

Stong cope there kiddo.