What the hell happened to Infiniti? Does anyone care about them anymore at all...

What the hell happened to Infiniti? Does anyone care about them anymore at all? I had no clue what they even sold now until I looked it up. Every model is a Q## or a QX## so you can't even brag about your overpriced Nissan anymore without confusing people. At least they look better than Lexus.

i have a q50rs. i really like it. better in snow than my a4 was.

idk if that is a sport coupe, GT sedan, or midsize luxury SUV :/

once they killed the eau rouge it was over, most bland luxury brand out there

Q50RS is the turbo V6 AWD saloon

If only it came in manual and had an LSD.

Nobody ever cared about Infiniti. The closest they ever came to anyone giving a shit was the G35, and bizarre commercials in the early 90s.

Git gud

They made at least one special car.

That would be Acura.

Speaking of which: wtf is happening with Acura? They're less reliable than Hondas, and they're not doing anything special. They need to get their shit together asap.

How would you fix Acura?
>inb4 kill it

i have a qx80 (2016) it is a great ride. i bought it used. new price is way high

The g35 is great the build quality was a bit iffy

they used to create interesting stuff

>interesting stuff
That's the first afaik completely impractical yuppie SUV. You can blame it's existence for almost everything wrong with the car industry today. Total garbage

inexpensive/normie luxury always suffers from a safe blandness

they're both doing fine honestly. maybe they could have sports sedans angled as less autistic alternatives to m, amg and rs like the lexus f-program

Wasn't Type S meant as Acura's less hardcore and more luxurious variant of Type R? They should bring it back and use it as a platform for said sports sedans.

Type-S was like Acura's equivalent to AMG so yes you're correct, and I agree they should bring back the Type-S line

I really like the look of the Q50. I wish it came in manual and had 2 doors
>inb4Q60
Q60 looks awful compared to the Q50

Also, why dont these japanese luxury brands use names instead of stupid numbers and acronyms?
Q50, Qx50, TLX, IL, ES, IS, GS, LC
Just use a damn name. It can't be that hard to pay a marketing department to make one up

they make the ugliest SUVs on the market.

The FX45 was dope tho