Let's discuss and post unorthodox motorized vehicles

Let's discuss and post unorthodox motorized vehicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3UpBKXMRto
youtube.com/watch?v=fQqPouvsYag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

babby's first solidworks model?
KYS

Lol, it literally a penis

ah, yes, the Deltawing. From a time when Nissan thought races are won by memes.

What were the advantages of the dildowing sompared to normal race cars?

the way the rear wing cuts into the front of the other car makes the image looked shopped

More efficient aero in the straight line which means that it doesn't need as much power to reach a higher top speed.

The Deltawing was originally designed for oval racing as a proposal for a new efficient Indy car design. However, IndyCar declined the car in favor of a more traditional one by Dallara. The consortium behind the Deltawing was left holding the bag and chose to enter the car in sportscar racing in a prototype class with limited success.

To be fair, Mazda won a few races back to back on PURE MEMES.

>Chapparal

My nigga

modern racing is a travesty of standardization and conformity for the sake of "competition".

i love my country

I wish F1 would go back into different solutions of finding extra speed. It stopped being experimental after the 80s in terms of unusual solutions.

what the hell is the point of having 4 wheels up front? more wheels just means more friction, more heat, more weight.

what the fuck are you doin ELF?

more contact patch, shorter wheels = more aero

you just have to find the right stuff

probably not going to see turbine cars or 6 wheelers but aero gets crazy when the rules go out the window

imagine cvt f1. dozens of engines at peak power rpm the entire time. everything done by changing ratios.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3UpBKXMRto

>Tyrrell

lol those cheating niggers

Why isn't Puerto Rico an US state yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQqPouvsYag

because being a territory is actually better for them. they have more autonomy but none of the burden of being a country.

>Mazda won a few races back to back on PURE MEMES.

???

Are you talking about the 787b? It literally only won 1 race but it happened to be the most important race of all, LeMans. The 787b was actually one of the slowest cars competing that year and won because everyone else broke down, which is ironic because rotaries get a bad rep of being unreliable

>Are you talking about the 787b?

not him, but it's no way that that is what he means.

This elf was put on the shelf too soon. My nigga.

*turns right*
>dies in fiery crash