What is the biggest thing you have ever driven? Pic somewhat related

What is the biggest thing you have ever driven? Pic somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiOt7SuHGPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A locomotive. My dad worked as a mechanic and some time I could go on the test drives.

The Ford Transit I rented for moving, second is my uncle's Mistu Montero.

I don't like big cars much.

Damn, I came here to post this. I work for BNSF Railway. Was a Laborer for a year and a half driving locomotives and have been a Boilermaker for a year and a half since then working on them.

24' stakebed on my first day of working on a big music video.

>Just getting into film
>"Hey, user. You can drive a truck, yeah?"
>"S-sure. Like a regular U-Haul?"
>"Yeah."
>Go to truck place to pick up. They take me to the longest shittiest truck they have.
>24' stakebed
>Make two left turns out of the lot and onto main road. Not so bad.
>Make first right turn into a Home Depot.
>HOLY FUCK, THIS SUCKS
>Go to circular ramp to get to upper parking deck
>Get halfway up
SCRAPE THE FUCK OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY TRUCK
>Mind racing. Fuck I'm gonna have to pay for the damage.
>Get out.
No damage.

I fucking hate driving trucks.

what

24' box truck
hated that anemic POS
never again will I complain that some car is underpowered

Crew cab long bed chevy pulling a 25' enclosed trailer.

Fairly big but still able to get it around most places. had some close butthole puckering moments while driving lost through downtown portland on streets I had no business being on though.

figure something about this sized. i think thats a 28' or 32' trailer though, not sure.

VW Transporter
Shifting felt like stirring a rubber dildo around in jelly

I saw Le Angry Ute last week

is it still a furfag?

pic related
12mph top speed

A non demilitarised 70/80s Unimog with a smallblock powered winch on it.
And yes, it was shifted with multiple sticks and was confusing at the beginning, but made sense after a while.
pic related

heilige scheisse

One of these, the one I used to operate was old as shit though and not painted in a bunch of fancy colors

It is not that bad actualy:
>one for gears
>one for gear range
>one for reverse
>one for RWD/AWD/4WD setting
>one for auxilary shaft

You can only use the one for the 6 gears while driving and lock/unlock all differentials when in AWD mode.

It also has hand throttle next to the steering wheel, wich is comfy...

2500 long bed chevy

I know nothing about trains other than they're huge and they're neat as hell. Is working with rail equipment as awesome as my childhood self assumed it was?

I had a chance take a ride in my real estate agent's matte grey g wagon (incredible looking color on it) and you just feel 'cool' in it. it is admittedley super silly but it's just a ton of fun in that way. it really made me understand why people love big posh trucks so much.

I got to run a 990 at work. The rest of the time I am either stuck in these.

I moved a brand new Freightliner Century with no trailer on it around a yard once when I was 17.

Similar story here. Buddy on a suspemded license asks me to pic up a moving truck. I ended up driving a 31' truck towing a 15' trailer through the streets or Portland. A nerve-racking experience to say the least.

60 foot auto ferry

i got all you beat

26' box trucks at work. Not that bad to drive, but I have to move and park them alot in small lots while around other vehicles

How does it feel to be the OOD's bitch?

50 foot houseboat

as far as road vehicles, a silverado, so nothing special

Toyota Sienna

In the short term, yes! It's really cool stuff
In the long term.. hell no. I work in what's called a 'back shop' where all the old locomotives come to get overhauled. They've typically been out on the rails for 10-20 years, sometimes longer before coming to us for repairs. Everything is filthy, rusty and torn all to hell. Many guys who retire say 'If I never touch a locomotive again it'll be too soon'

hori sheit.
someone saved my OC

I operate 992, 988g, 980m cat loaders, freightliner water trucks, r35 euclid and a 777 haultruck, volvo articulate trucks, and an old ass diesel locomotive at night. Such is lige working at a quarry

I've driven bigger stuff, like moving vans, but this is cooler.

same truck, but 4 horse slant gooseneck.

different time, towing car through portland during that last snowstorm, ass puckering for sure.

GOAT bass drop
youtube.com/watch?v=qiOt7SuHGPM

I only saw the back of it

Fiat/Iveco 3 tonner during my army days. My primary vehicle is the Unimog though.

Your mom, OP

lol cant turn