What are some decent mods for my shitty Mazda 2? In the UK so cant be too insane

What are some decent mods for my shitty Mazda 2? In the UK so cant be too insane.

yeah. Get rid of that shit and go buy a Phaeton or A8 for half the price and vastly better outside fuel consumption.

None lol.

Just get good tires and keep on maintenance, it's the best you can do.

gonna have to do a bit of crying now

maybe in 10 years
new cars dont have aftermarket parts yet

Keep it stock faggot.

I would. I'm in the same situation, senpai. Needed a rental for a job I no longer have and go stuck with one of the ecoboost Fiestas that aren't the STs. I thoroughly regret having this shitbox now and wish I'd just got a different job and bought a second hand saloon like I was intending to do.

A different car

hmmm what about a sweet racing stripe

or is that a bit homosexual

Definitely poof material m8

New cars with no "hot" variant barely get any aftermarket at all. Focus, Civic, Golf, etc have a good aftermarket because of the ST/RS, Si/TypeR and GTI/R variants exist.

Shocks and springs, rear stabilizer bar, wider wheels and some good rubber will make a WORLD of difference.

Black Ice Tree

i see
one question
i bought a new Fiat Tipo 1.4 t-jet and i saw there's an Abarth version already with some styling and shit
is there hope there will be aftermarket parts for this car or at least some performance engine mods?

Isn't that on the Fiesta platform? Maybe Fiesta ST suspension bits could bolt right on?

P&W wasp major swap

this.

the air freshener, if so good choice

This, tint also if you like

if It's the TJET from the Punto (which I bet my ass it is)
there's already huge aftermarket

This, 200+hp is the easiest shit ever for those blocks

brasil putting out 350+ or so already
absolute madmen

this one i think
where could i get the parts and how would i know if they will fit?
it's especially confusing since the last Tipo was in the 90's and it's nothing like this one

check if the engine code is the same as they use in other Fiats, if you have the 120 HP It will be most likely the Grande Punto, the Bravo (and the 500 I guess)

can't check your pic because lmao phone Internet
tuning parts are basically found everywhere on the net with a simple Google search
I can only name a few German websites, no idea about brits or others, but the Brits have a huge base of Fiat fans surprisingly so I guess one can also find British tuners

thanks, i'll check that when it's delivered
by the vids i've seen online of the punto it looks pretty much the same as the one i saw in the test Tipo

one more thing; will sport filters, bov, sport exhaust etc, fuck with the engine electronics at all? i still want my car to have a long life and not fuck everything from the get go.
Some people told me i should just get the car chip tuned after the modifications and it will be ok

most bold on parts like exhaust (only the literal exhaust can, not mid pipe or manifold) or air filter do only sound and not even real performance gains so the electronics will adapt to it I guess. but if you do the tune at the end you'll make the most of it, and can be sure that you've done everything to save your cars reliability.
and the chip is most likely the thing that will give you most power. the 150 HP bravo t jet is basically the 120 HP TJet from the Punto with a different tune iirc

so i can get away with just chip tuning without all the engine crap?
noice
btw the motor type on my receipt says 940B7000 if that tells you something

lmao no

this
>inb4 no can't do that because my insurance would triple to 1000 pounds a month

after a quick search i found it's the same engine as in the AR Giulietta and Fiat 500L

Good quality coilovers, lighter wheels and sticky tyres, slotted brake rotors, braided lines, more aggressive pads and fresh fluid, swaybars, bushings etc

Or just don't waste your money because it's a Mazda 2.