>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/graph/
youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
youtube.com/watch?v=szIk4h8RfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that Dark Souls 3 has 3x the amount of PC players For Honor does.

I guess it has pvp

Also Dark Souls 2 has double the amount of Steam players For Honor does.
Just fucking kill me.

For Honor is dead on PC, we already know this.

Yeah
But
Come on
Less players than Dark Souls 2 (two)
We already have Dark Souls 3 (three, one above two) and people did not even like two.

If you want to hear something really pathetic, Dark Souls 1 (one, two below three) has 200 more steam players than For Honor.

More people are playing Life is Strange than FH
More people are playing SR3 right now than FH same with metro 2033 and Mad Max steamdb.info/graph/

Anything retarded happen during this public test? (I'm on console)

As if anyone actually plays that, it's just the devs testing things and hoping eventually a player comes on.

We are so fucked

Tfw buying that Ubisoft pirate game

I honestly don't give a shit anymore since the gaming community can't play good games

Titan fall 2 is dead and that's a good game that gets constant praise

>Titan fall 2 is dead
I want to buy it but fuck man, EA Origin never gives it on sale.

Lets steal For Honors source code

We can have the perfectly balanced game with bare feet and mods

Is it really that hated on PC? I mean I play on dedbox most of the time (lately not now since FH and replaying some other shit)

Yeah in fuckin 18 years, when like 2 foot fags manage to crack it. Even then, nobody will remember or care (except maybe me.....;_;)

WHY IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING SHIT

IN THE PAST FIVE FUCKING DOMINION GAMES I HAVE PLAYED I HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM FOUR OF THEM

AND NOT EVEN EARLY ON IN THE GAME EITHER, I LOST CONNECTION RIGHT AT THE END OF IT SO THAT MY ORDERS DIDN'T GO THROUGH

UBISOFT YOU FUCKING JEWS I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK

>parry nobushis light 3 times with no free gb because of spacing
>get called cancerion when I win nonetheless

Nigga just hit them with your heavy.

I will user always have hope

Reddit will never drag us down

i'm already forcing myself to not attempt a gb against a nobushi, give me time

She's just mad you're a better knight then her bf warden. And that she can't ignore this pull she has toward you...

share and r8 your cute mains

Nigga why aren't you already doing Top heavies on all light parries?
Unless you're a Wahlahd or Goki there's no reason to grab, but Goki gets a grab on any parry.

What the honest fuck happened here? I've been plagued with weird issues recently but this takes the fucking cake.

Who are the biggest Cash Grabbing Niggers
Ubisoft or EA?

EA. I legitimately believe that Ubi tried to make FH good, it just didn't work out. EA is not even mainly doing the work, they just force devs to shit out games asap while not caring about the quality at all as long as the first few hours are good enough to give good critics

You were in Revenge mode. It's basically same thing as if you try to grab someone while they're going OOS after parry they can tech it. Never grab someone after parry if you're in revenge or if they start falling.

No wonder. I've never actually encountered this shit before even when playing a good amount. The elements handling inconsistently like this is just fucked.

Battlefield 2 with a story mode guys XD, lots of "constructive feedback". EA still holds the title, Ubisoft was a contender, but their recent shortcomings and not so much in the face Pay to win shit being here made them fall lower on the list. They're still not as great or good, but at least this years E3 shows they still make some games, that Mario x-com actually caught me by surprise.

Anyone one PC can do the female shinobi kick and can confirm she still says something? Same with both zerks, on their deflect dialogue. I can no longer hear them and I'm wondering if it's just my game or a known bug.. and no my dialogue audio isn't turned off

i think the dialogues are bugged for some reason, my cent usually leaves the INCREDIBLES out of his combo.

outplayed desu

can anyone on the PTE confirm what neutral colors are allowed in attacker and defender?

Is there something fucked up with Conq's guard switching? I feel like a lot of attacks or going through me guard.

Or, less that they're going through and more that i'm inputting the proper direction and Conq just doesn't move to block until after being hit.

I'll stick with For Honor for a little longer

Ubisoft games are the only multiplayers I play sadly

I got black flag and it's hyping me up for skull and bones

i think i'll stay with for honor until they release teh new assassin's creed.

>new assassin's creed.
same and Crew 2

I've seen this from the other side too when playing valk mostly, light gets blocked but the attack goes through then when I play any assassin my blocks don't register and I get hit. Only guessing but it could be latency issues.

No, that's just someone trying to parry an attack super late. Because of latency, the game has to predict whats going to happen to a minuscule extent. The game sees that they have their guard in the proper spot, the game see's that their guard is active, it shows you the hit being blocked. But then, last second before the attack hits them, they inexplicably throw a heavy and get hit. On their screen, everything looks fine, they just fucked up. On your screen, they blocked the hit for just a moment and then it staggered through their guard and hit them anyway.

If you ever see that, it means your enemy tried and failed to parry you.

Saltbringer since day 1 coming through

Ugly ass law more like it.

caltrops only works on silver imo. Your weapon colors don't match your armor material choice, and your standards' paint pattern doesn't align or frame your symbol in a aesthetic manner.

4/10

Rep 17 ledgecamping Warlord versus a Level 12 Conqueror. Who wins?

It was the Conqueror. 3/1

Sounds dumb

>doesn't post his main to compare

That is silver. And personally I think the pattern works well.
Your review gets a 2/10

EA because they ruined titanfall.

It was the least fun match i've had to play in a while, not going to lie.

Though I keep getting matches against low reps that are also pretty unfun because they just keep lighting me any time i try to do anything. Not even on purpose, they just throw out random lights right when I decide to try to be aggressive. Shit's infuriating.

>tfw had to close application on a rematch because someone knocked on my door
>tfw it was just fucking mormons
>tfw i look like some salty cunt because some whiteshirts wanted to tell me about jesus

fuck you, jesus

It might be that you're pattern playing a little, if they are consistently interrupting you, they are probably pattern playing too even when not on purpose, just try to act more randomly

I think the bot *shrug* is becoming my favorite.

How do you beat Cent

Don't throw attacks at him. Parry his charged heavys and realize he has PL tier HP. (You wouldn't happen to be a roach I executed just now on dedbox?) I'm sorry the timing of your post and the match being over is too perfect lol.

>Roach
No, Warden.

Post duel music

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

youtube.com/watch?v=szIk4h8RfTo

How do we solve the Warden problem

>everything i like is dead/dying

The problem of him being shit? Revert this most recent nerf. That's all.

>actually being bad against a PC, slow as a snail, like wtf are you doing nigger, warden?
>can't parry him or even time his SB....
Now if you were on console.... I would have believed you. But you guys live in the fast and better version of the game, absolutely no excuse..

I'm on Xbone for a short while. The game is entirely different.

Oh, ok. You wouldn't happen to be one of those kids who message me saying I spam the SB, since it's completely avoidable now...

Warden literally had the unsafest bash in the game before the nerf.

I spam wow but I don't message

fuck you cunt

Literally get good.

Well you can always light spam me to knock me out of it. I have exactly time the fucking thing in order for it to land. Most of the high level fags in duel break me out of before I can even start it, turtle meta exists. However on console, you can be in somebody's fucking crotch like a souls 1 boss due to 30fps. If you can't dodge my SB or you feel I'll GB if you dodge (harder to do since timing is now precise) then fuckin push my shit in.

Who's the best hero at the moment?

Warlord

Warlord. The answer will always be Warlord unless he gets a sizable rework.

warlord, with raider and PK right behind him

Who's best against him? Any hope as a LB?

LB? You might fuckin ledge yourself right now nigger. However if you turtle harder then you might win a round or 2 in the set of 3 matches...

Warlord is best against him.

His only bad matchup is himself.

>Any hope as a LB?
only if you're a better player than the warlord

Fuck

How do we fix him bros?

Not that guy but does he really? Even lights?

>warlord
-tone down his passive feats considerably
-fix the parry windows on his attacks so he doesn't have an advantage over the rest of the cast
-bring his extremely safe headbutt in line with other bashes, I'd like to see them buff other characters bashes instead of nerf warlord's because they're not very useful against decent players
>lawbringer
-give him hyperarmor on heavies like warlord has, so he can trade instead of just wait for others to initiate
-make it so a blocked / parried impaling charge won't completely nuke your stamina pool as it does now.

damn these bots are stupid af, it's so easy to ledge them at overwatch and the forge.

Goki can grab anyone after a parry. He doesn't get fucked by range like everyone else does.

What would FemShugoki be like

BRAAAAAAP

instead of screaming in japanese she would scream about cis white males not accepting her as genderqueer

PAY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

ABOUT SOME FAT FUCK

SALAD DODGING

Epic fellow anti sjw

>No femshugoki dancing emote
shit game

>Jap women get that large

sure they can be fat but not that tall

>work throughout 4th of july
>missed fireworks