/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

The most skilled and versatile race edition

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Previously on /xivg/ -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33lkqasf90M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tfw no qt elezen gf

I'll skill your floor

How do I get the floating magitek ball mount? Are there two colors?

D-don't stare a-user~

tfw no qt midlander wife

>See a female character with an RP tag
>Search info says male
Just play male wtf

the new skills for 61-70 crafters are self explanatory, they give you what used to be cross class skills from crafter except dubbed "II", so hasty touch II or rapid synthesis II etc and they're all really fucking good, better than the normal versions
plus most of the levelling recipes are pretty easy. at least, i thought so

Hey not-whatever people call you. Be sure to leave that fc you're in asap. The spic is a leader there and he is a creeplord.

thot ass thot

Lalafel are people not food

______DELETE THIS______

Futa?

>tfw no lala wife to cook dinner for me when I return home from a long day of crafting

futa?

Boy, you really are retarded. Have fun with those 90ks faggot.

The lala loving pedo? Tofu is in there?

hello, don't shit on my subrace to try to get attention from thirsty losers. They think it will be okay to solicit that shit to everyone that looks remotely like you.
t. Entire Xaela population

Do non crazy lizard girls even exist?

Catboy buldge sliders WHEN yoshi?

I'm going to marry a Lalafell!

yes, me

lol

Yes, they live in the Steppe not Uldah or Kugane

I married a lalafell!

marry me

So something as pointless as lala breast slider?

futa?

Well you're a faggot because you apparently like getting corn holed. Don't forget to lube up.

There's nothing wrong with small lala lumps

I haven't had any disconnects, though. Aside from the scheduled ones, my experience in-game has been pretty great after they started sorting out the afking issue.

For better hugs, not fugs

there is when you need to move the slider more than 5pts to see a pixel move.

>yfw you'll never be as stupid, desperate or lonely as sandcat

WHO THE FUCK
IS SANDCAT
AND WHY DO PEOPLE TALK/SHITPOST ABOUT HIM INCESSANTLY?

Post fflogs, I only EB purple parsers!

So I just try to spam as many bootshines as I can?

what?

An avatarfag with no taste or friends

NIN or SAM?
halp.

*blocks you're path*

I'm going to be his friend just to spite all of you.

If you've got good ping, nin is the best way to go.

>Tfw no slutcats to give you a double-sided hotdogging

this is so old please post somewthing new

No, you won't. And chances are you'll thank us later for it too.

Why am I even trying to walk into a wall adjust course to somewhere more productive.

The one on the right could at least look like she's into it.

Someone who posts here pretty often. Just a run of the mill (for Veeky Forums) dude. One guy decided he had a vendetta against him (for no discernible reason), then I think a few more people thought it would be funny to shitpost that sort of stuff so we now have 30-40 posts per thread about sandcat.

no way, I love bitch types

Thinking about MCH, why the fuck didn't they get rid of Gauss Barrel and just make heat a baseline mechanic? In HW the skill was something you could use on or off for damage vs mobility but in SB there is no reason to not have it on at all times. Dump the skill, make heat a base mechanic and give MCH their weapon models back

*braaaaps your path*

I'm new to the game and I'm about to get my retainers. I heard you choose which class each one is and can send them out on missions. Does the classes you make them matter? Is there a "best" choice?

When I play MNK
I don't know how to MNK

THERE IS NO FUCKING PATH AHEAD YOU STUPID FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=33lkqasf90M

that's really hot
hotdogging between two lala tummies

Okay homeboy.
"Retainer max level is 4 levels below your current level in the class you've set your retainer too, with the exception of if you have lvl.50 in that class, then your retainer can also hit 50." Stolen from reddit.

double-sided hotdogging?

A good classic

No seriously what do I do as MNK guys

you can only level retainers for jobs you have leveled. the gatherers usually have a minion that they can get so that's a popular choice.

I did know about how their level cap works, I was wondering if it matters which class you actually make them. I had heard somewhere it's better to make them one of the non-battle classes for some reason.

>not lala cheeks

Hopefully square got the message that big butts sell games with Nier and gives us butt sliders soon

reroll samurai

Where they're on both sides of your lap, and grinding against your dick, versus only one of them doing it from the front.

howdy partner

:(

Is that the only difference? I just started so I've only played as one class so far, but I have the quests to unlock the others right now. I was planning on starting to level whichever class(es) would be the best for setting my retainers to.

More like I'm blocking your way out of the dark alley and all you have to offer is your ass

More

Someone who is willing to fuck lalafells though. That ain't normal, even for here.

That's at the very least 1/4th of our general goers

7/10

which cheeks

Either are perfect t b h

If only we could glam this on our battle armor. Jesus.

Has anyone found a solution to the issue of ACT crashing when trying to add rainbowmage's? I've unblocked everything, redownloaded and reinstalled multiple times with no avail. All the versions are up to date.

Man fuck swords
I want to fist people

Lyse will never be my wife. Why live

>tfw no cute miqote imouto

>make EU players constantly 90k on NA servers
>the free transfer window """"just"""" passed

wow what do you think they meant by this?
Fuck Square

Sadistics fucks

where

do you not know how to take a screenshot

That's how console players screenshot

A good cringe

I thought they dropped ps3 support

What would you do with it?

Howdy, cowboy. Remember to take baths when you get dirty on the ol' dusty trail!

?

More for the love of god please.

How fucked up does someone have to be to copy another players character?

you can use my cheeks

>copying a person's character
>in ffxiv where CC choices are extremely limited

How can I pump this middie?

Take care of it

I'd sexually destroy it