1st

Here comes T.Racer!

themself

Mercy

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Sombra is a support.

_____Deal with it_____

It's such a comfy time to play reaper.
He's still not outright a great hero, but he's really fun now on all maps, while he used to be way more situational.

Worst cases of salt/rage?

maybe im lucky, i havent gotten anyone toxic in my games yet

I'd support Sombra's throat with my dick if you catch my drift.

French people screaming at each other in barely comprehensible English.

Happens often.

Can friendly Mei block Rein's Earthshatter? I think that just happened in my game

I got master with him last season, you can do it user!

Yes, Mei wall blocks all of your ults and none of their ults.

Go away freedo and stop giving bad advice to an already bad community

Yep, you have to be stupidly careful with every fucking ability when there's a mei on your team, there has never been a good mei wall in the history of OW

mei! :3

>Teammate picked hanzo
Guess its time to cut my SR loss and play mercy

>getting tilted instantly by a pick

Try not being a faggot

>maybe im lucky, i havent gotten anyone toxic in my games yet

Do toxic / angry people really affect you that much?
I think they are funny ...

This fucking game.

>Attacking on Volskaya
>Playing Winston
>No matter how many healers I kill or how many people I scatter they never even leave the fucking choke, despite the left being completely open
>Try leading them left when there's only a hanzo there, they just stay at the choke, get killed because mercy shitter doesn't even think to heal me
>Literally dive into their death all, bubble them, and soak up all of their DPS so they can go left (which is still open)
>They stand there and do nothing
>Somehow get to the last point
>They still stand at the fucking doorway and don't even bother to move to the objective
>Every time I'm the only one even attempting to do anything
>Goes to overtime
>Again, only one left alive on the point, 5 enemies fighting me on point, somehow they couldn't get a single pick
>Just as I die shitter mcree (who was sat at the back doing nothing) presses q and gets a quintuple kill, solo takes the point
>OMG MCREE YOURE SO GOOD YOURE A GOD from everyone in chat
>Can't even be bothered to point out how awful they all did nothing the whole game and all mcree did was luck/wait for potg moment
>Ended in a draw so don't even get my messily 0.2 SR points for carrying as tank

Oh, and god fucking help you if you ever pick sombra. Had the same thing happen on Eichenwald. Despite the enemy team having an awful defense they never got past the choke, never got any picks, and other than me the only other person to ever make it to the point was the tard who picked rein. Didn't matter when I swapped to solider and got the only kills, they couldn't comprehend walking through a big open fork in the road to go to the point, but no, it's all sombra's fault.

Female landwhale on mic
"SUCK MY MOTHER FUCKIN DICK BITCH, JUNK RAT COUNTERS TRACER. SORRY YOUR TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT."

Overwatch players are idiots, news at 11.

What SR are you at?

ME OOGA
TEAM BOOGA

>guy speak english with an heavy french accent on mic
>once the team starts shittalking each other, he starts insulting everyone with french swears
>everybody follows up and speaks french
fun times

>instalock junk because why not in comp
>guy adds me before the game starts
>all chat is muted, ofc
>we win first round, gold damage, silver elims
>second round this guy instalock junk
>he has 0 playtime on him
>whatever, I can play monkey, I don't care
>he stays junk, we win
>unmute all chat
>dickfaggot is now playing overwatch
>dickfaggot: why are you instalock junk, you've got 6 hours on him, your stats are terrible
>dickfaggot: well?
>dickfaggot: seriously, why are you playing junk?
>dickfaggot: hello?
>dickfaggot: I will throw a game now
>dickfaggot: byeeee
>mfw
This has to be the best friend request in my life and he is still in my friendlist.

Sultry Mei

How similar is overwatch to paladins? I got bored of paladins in an hour and have no intention of playing it again.

Is Overwatch pretty much the same?

genji main who couldnt get genji and was complaining all game because he said we would be winning if he could get him. But his profile only had him at 50% win rate and 30 hours

Same game type with much better actual gameplay and insanely more polish all around.
If you got bored in an hour though I think you might not like hero fps in general.

why is that a thing? why should you be able to do that to your own team?

>good nuke opportunity
>shift, Q
>mech doesn't launch for some reason
>look like a complete retard

Was at 2700, now approaching 2500 after a few sessions over a couple of days.

Honestly I think plays are somehow more retarded than golds.

>tfw coordinating a 6 man grav+pulse with no voice or any sort of cue or plan whatsoever

>sniping mercys with the dva bomb all day
this game can be fun sometimes

Post >fun ideas:

>dual Orisa guns on D.Va's mech

>orisa m2 but it pulls teammates
>hero with something like winston jump but teammates can grab on for the ride

as a E hability? thats a okay compliment to her m1

doomfist should fastball special as one of his habilities

would be annoying as fuck to have a throw doomfist literally throwing teammates off the map tho

i think it falls under "dont be retarded" like how dota2 has way more room for fucking over your own team except overwatch has way more casual players who are terrible

>doomfist can pick up teammates, carry, throw, or leap with them while shouting loud memes

D.Va is always fun

>reaper getting pissy because i'm healing him with ana

uhhh?? is this peak retard

d.va is the opposite of fun
so slow

Fun is subjective
I enjoy eating ults and frustrating shitters who cannot into teamwork

Anubis
Hollywood
Numbani
Hanamura

Volskaya is actually quite shit Torb map.

What are /owg/'s thoughts on the new reaper ?

>top korean players and coaches giving up on the game
>Blizzard still dead silent about it
So why do they still try to support a memesports scene for this game, again?

clips twitch tv/SpinelessGentleCurlewGivePLZ

>overwatch
>wants to be a competitive e-sports when core mechanics don't even work

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Every single ability Rein has is bugged in a negative way right now lol.
Delayed hammer attacks delayed firestrike, earthshatter won't stun anyone for no reason at all half the time.
He turned from the must pick hero into a broken useless mess in a single update.

how do i get out of 2.6k SR hell

Why would Blizzard officialy announce that their game is losing populairty ?

Doomfist next week?

Everything is bugged about rein, why do you think dive comp is meta now ? Because rein is unplayable, once he's fixed, It's gonna be back with rein slow push meta again

Because I'm a retarded kid and have no idea how the world works?

t. the poster you replied to.

But anyway he is right, overwatch e-sports is on a freefall to failure right now.
Unless Blizzard does something drastic and really quick it's doomed.

By not belonging there/

Hes still must pick cause of his shield lol. The bugs were intentional so blizcuck has time to rework him without him ruining the game.

What did it take for them to unfuck Diablo 3?

Pretty cool interview with the man itself

youtube.com/watch?v=wbuC88uHRwc&feature

Drop lower.

Sombra's utility as off-healer is underrated. I've been playing her alot on control maps lately but nobody trusts my hax skills enough to only run one dedicated healer along with me so we can go nuts with flankers.

>People just need to learn to play sombra

Damn he is literally telling people to git gud.

He is right. Sombra does damage when you use her right.

Is 3 dps, 2 healer and 1 tank the meta cause It's in every one of my games.

>charge an enemy rein
>he stands completely still with his shield up
>hit him dead centre
>he bounces straight up while you continue past and snatch up the lucio who was wallriding a good 10 feet above your head as you hit the wall

Rein needs a complete fucking remake from the ground up. Not in terms of changing his moves but because he's so fucking broken on a fundamental level. Not to mention there's another bug added every fucking patch.

if the tank is genuinely good you'll be fine

Ults that only you like

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Ok hol up. Are Chu and Jeff arguing? At AX Chu was calling Jeff out for being annoying and acting like a whiny teenager the whole panel.

And now in this interview Jeff is busting Chu's balls and reminding him he doesn't have a writing degree but he does.

Guys? Should we be concerned?

And yet I seem get one on my team almost every game, even if the enemy team is running bastion

I mained him last season and had a stupid win rate, but as soon as this seasonI can't do shit with him. And yet I get shat on in chat for trying to point this out or for not single handedly winning the game when shitters demand I pick him, even when there's nobody to even protect.

Rein = instant 5 v 6

Good
Got focused by a D.va, soldier, and genji on the last part of Eichenwalde and managed to live long enough to pop ult and get a triple kill

The sooner Chu gets fired, the better.

good.
loving it.

seriously, i want OW e-sports to be decent, Blizzard needs tp fix their shit

Post rare tricks:

>putting a symmetra turret near healthpacks to finish off low health enemies

Are we not getting improved lootboxes until next week?

I was thinking about a hero.

>has a lightning gun which is somewhat of a sniper rifle
>fires single accurate beams of lightning
>only has holographic iron sights and no headshots, so has less range than widow but is better at medium range
>without iron sights there is random spread but it fires slightly faster and has no movement restriction
>while aiming down sights it's pinpoint accurate but movement is slowed somewhat

>you can charge it up, which causes a more powerful beam to penetrate through multiple enemies
>if needed, the size/hitbox of the beam is wider to make it easier to actually hit more than 1 target
>doesn't go through shields and can be stopped by dva
>if you charge it up too long, the weapon will explode and kill you and deal some damage to enemies all around you
>the charging is marked by lights as well as an electric buzz which gets ever louder (this has a cool scary psychological effect on the user, which you'll know if you have ever used the lightning spell in dark messiah)

>has smoke grenades

>has a radio controlled drone that he can use for something (what?)

r8

FIRST MATCH OF THE DAY AND WHAT DO I GET?
YET ANOTHER FUCKING HANZO MAIN THAT CAN'T HIT SHIT

DELETE THIS FUCKING CHARACTER ALREADY.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Literal trash.

I found it better when you could collect 50 HP instead of regenerating a laughable amount. The only way to benefit from this is to ult around 3+ enemies. Which is usually a death sentence without stuff like bubble or d.va shield. And then you wouldn't even need the regeneration as much.

Oh hey they have footage from a new short in there. Tracer's on horizon it looks like

>exploding machina rifle
I like it

LO

L

>We took LA and destroyed it

I CALLED IT
THIS CITY IS LA

JACK AND AND GABE MET ON THIS BATTLEFIELD . THIS IS HIS HOME.

I think they showed a shot like that ages ago but this one looks actually finished. Hopefully it actually means something, but I doubt it.

>Well, they tried everything
So they're both vers

>always putting junkrat's trap spray under your trap
>later, putting the trap spray somewhere else

Kek this is genius, but overwatch players are undoubtedly too stupid to even pick up on something like that

Spamming hello during skirmish to pacify enemies and then spooking them with non-lethal abilities

Their lack of noses is deeply disturbing. That art is awful.

>So they're both vers
What? He's referring to the US government, if you forgot.

Can you give me the timestamp?

>not shooting at the reflecting genji

It's at like 1:48

It's like really early in the interview. Like 2 minutes in when he's talking about meetings in the morning

Reminds me of this one concept I saw of a falconer-type hero with a big-ass hunting rifle with no scope, with the intention being to pierce shields and take down tanks in a big game hunter sort of way. Also had a robot bird that could be used for scouting and marking enemies, and dropping bombs for the ult.

mind blown