/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2686926&viewfull=1#post2686926
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

When is Raikou on NA? Is it going to be anytime soon? If not I might as well roll for Gil.

Reminder to not be a shitter this game is easy

>Yosuke Shiokawa: Since you can still play the Japanese version of Fate/Grand Order from other regions, we saw that we had a substantial amount of players accessing it from America. I wanted to properly release it here since it’s technically not… recommended to play the game like this. Plus, I wanted to give English players the chance to experience F/GO in the best way possible.

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

Forgot these, whoever makes the next one had better add them.

I want to Roll Roland.

seiba?

I want to praise Lady Wu!

CLEOPATRA IS MY WAIFU

CUTEST VOICE AS WELL

What did he mean by this?

>Jeanne Alter Summer welfare never
>instead we are stuck with Jeanne Alter Shitter Lily

Reminder that Sakura is the perfected result of the formula that created Fujino and Kohaku, and none of the girls based off of it that came before or after her hold a candle in comparison to her radiance.

>I wanted to give English players the chance to experience F/GO in the best way possible.

I'm sure glad i got to experience the Swallow Reversal firsthand.

Ah yes, now Arjuna is perfect.

Was always having trouble with Sabers spamming their busted as fuck debuffs and making Archers nearly unplayable.

Is he gonna NTR Astolfofags?

Reminder that this is what Nasu called the archetype of the Sakura character. This is literally perfection and none of the characters who came before or after hold a candle in comparison to her radiance.

Bypassing google with Qooapp is kind of cheating

PLAY THE SOUSAPHONE

They said the japanese NPs would have the romaji added as Ruby text, so it'll be Tsubame Gayshi soon enough

He's gonna run naked after them.

Epic
Kill yourself

Sakura is garbage.

>tfw finally getting to experience REGEND because I started during rashoumon and got Shuten without rerolling so it was her and lvl 80 supports

He also called it "well I had just watched Shin Godzilla and wanted a kaiju fight"

Pull Liz's tale off to see if it grows back.

Kill yourself, reddit.

He already has. He fucked Astolfo in the ass and it was EXPLICITLY the best sex Astolfo ever had, and then afterwards they raped some peasant girls while Astolfo felt jealous of them for getting to be fucked by Roland.

Burn Jeanne and Sieg as well.
The fire rises.

But i'm using the Japanese google play.

i want to FUCK roland

Personal Top 10:

1. Meltlilith
2. Rin
3. Aoko
4. Kohaku
5. Illya
6. Tamamo (cus cute waifu)
7. Ryougi Shiki
8. Touko
9. BB
10. Arcueid

Filler honorable mentions: Martha, Nobu, Okita, Artoria, Medusa, Alice, Irisviel, Jeanne Alter, and Kuro.

Astolfo has always been a slut. Roland was his first ass fucking.

Going through stuff like this again was fun.

Tail?

10.0 thread.

What is error code 97? How to fix it?

Whenever I see Nerofags trashing on Medb, I just pleasantly remember how Nero was BTFOd by Cu Alter.

How would Riyo add Roland to the manga?

CUTE CARROTBUTT POSTER BEING CUTE LIKE ALWAYS

I can't wait for the HF movies to come out so the secondary idiots who just regurgitate "le wormslut xd" because they saw another secondary do it finally see she's a good character.

Then again I had the same hope for UBW and memes about Rin being a bitch who fucks old men.

>Meltfags siding with a whore because of another whore
Kill yourself.

I guess it's just taste. Pardon me but Far Side Tsukihime was hyped for me, so after the good Akiha route, I expected the Hisui route to be even better and it just disappointed me except for the ending.

nice try kiaracuck

>5* summer saber alter

>SABER Alter

>What would her class even be

Gee I wonder.
Can anybody throw me some hints here?

This sounds hot, was this on his legend? I might have some reading to do.

I think I'm in love with titturia alter, rate up when?

He's like a middle ground between Flat and Sven.

Who are the top 10 TM girls?

Now do Nero talking to Hakuno while Tamamo cries about getting officially cucked in Extella

I played the vn and i fucking hate Sakura.
The only good ones are the Sakura clones in CCC.

Archer again.

Sakura is legitimately a bad character though, I don't know what the "wormslut" meme has to do with that.

>Medbfag using a Melt reaction image to disguise himself
Kill yourself, shitter

Is there anyone out there who can stop him?

You can't be this retarded.

Somebody post that Fate/Zero support lineup

>shitposting begins to ramp up
Americans woke up huh?

Sakura a complete shit. HF is the best route but she manages to be the worst girl ever

Tamamo is the true heroine of CCC, so she's the real winner.

How long before summer event did DW release the silhouettes for Kiyo, Mordred and sluts last year?

welp

I refuse to believe someone could play HF and hate Sakura unless they have something fucked up with their head.

Not care for? Dislike, even? Sure. Taste is subjective. But there's legitimately something wring with you if you outright hate her.
I feel the need to reiterate that I'm a Saberfag though, this isn't me getting pissy over my waifu or anything.

Megaros with Colombus' s break buff after using taunt in Merlin.

>true heroine
>not Sakura laughing at the losers stuck in the Far Side while she lives happily ever after with Senpai in the real world

Whats a good CE for Astolfo?

Jokes on them. I brought Jeanne and her NP bar is full

After the David Interlude, I'm convinced, Galahad is the worst fucking son ever, and Lancelot is the worst that dad for holding back instead of putting that piece of shit in his place.

I didn't see Solomon sperging like a fucking idiot over his dad teasing Mash at any point during that Order. Meanwhile Lancelot apparently has to become a fucking faggot otherwise Galahad will cry like a bitch because his dad wanted to fuck women. I bet David didn't let Solomon talk shit like that when he was young and now even if Solomon ended up becoming Grand Caster, he still doesn't talk back to his dad.

No wonder Mashu doesn't talk shit about Berserker, she knows that one will actually put her in her place.

Sakura is awful awful poorly written character with lots of unused potential. She starts utterly bland and boring. gets interesting via her yandere part and most of her interesting parts are whitewashed by the asspulls in True End, turning her back into boring bland cardboard, as true end essentially erases any character development she got and any consequences she should have had.

She works decent as an antagonist because she has a mentality and problem solving skills of a five year old and the narrative is not afraid to call her out on her hypocrisies and selfish worldview("Everyone should suffer for not helping me!"). Not to mention what happens via HF could have led to her evolving into a better person. Yet all of that is erased via true end(and not adressed beyond karma in normal end). I still hold the belief that Nekomongatari is how Sakura's character and her responsibility should have been handled(calling her out on it) and how Sakura's story arc in HF should have went and been concluded.

>That Arjuna
Post the full pic.

>Bad son for discouraging the behavior that very literally destroyed a nation and killed tens of thousands of people
If even a retard as big as Lancelot can understand his son was right then why can't you

1. OG Seiba
2. Okita
3. Jannu
4. Mordred
5. Seiba Alter
6. Jannu Alter
7. Lancer Seiba
8. MHX
9. Lancer Alter Seiba
10. Ereshgikal

Honorable mentions: Miyu, Illya, Kohaku, Arc, Ciel, Rin, Shuten.

I didn't save the translated version

She has the worst ending.
>Gil
You win and explore the stars as bros
>Nero
You win and live in a miniature paradise with your waifu
>Emiya
You die but the real Hakuno lives on and meets the real Emiya, and THE HEART REMEMBERS WHAT THE MIND FORGETS
>Sakura
You win, get a body, and are free of the digital hell with your waifu
>Tamamo
You win but now eight evil bitches are out to kill your waifu and are currently killing god only knows how many innocents on Earth and also you're still stuck in the local mooncell shithole

SEIBA??

Why aren't there any announcements about Summer event? They should release something to hype people up, I know the new chapter of EoR was just released recently but it was so shit that no one bothered to discuss it after 2 days anyway.

Because he's a wannabe edgelord?

>"What about being saved? I know I'll just keep on running, there is nothing at the end.
>I'm fine with that. I'm that kind of being.
>I'm not here to repent for my sins, to be saved.
>I'm here to make sure you win your battles.
>I won't forget that.
>No matter what, I won't forget that."
An excerpt from Jeanne Alter's interlude, translated by a Boy Lover as part of a complete summary of said interlude.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2686926&viewfull=1#post2686926

I remember when Arjuna came out and people thought he'd be broken.

Don't remind me

Speaking of taunts, how was that new mechanic in Schez's fight

I thought it was pretty clever

Why is she so fucking garbage. Why did they ruin her?

She's a shit. A SHIT.

Never cared for her, her backstory tries to horribly force you to do so but that didn't work with me. She's a lackluster character in a good route. Illya should've been the heroine and we needed to have a choice to put down Dark Sakura for good

Arjuna a cute, what does it say?

>yandere
Not that guy but I stopped reading there.

You either didn't actually read HF, have no idea what that word means, or completely misunderstood her character.

>Arjuna face his own darkness, admitting that he was the one who decided to shoot Karna at the back. Krishna wasn't the guy pulling his chariot and was separated from him during battle, this Krishna is just a personality made by Arjuna to hide his negative emotions and he used his best friend's name for convenience. By admitting this and face his own weakness, Arjuna grow as a person even though he is dead, and he thank Gudao sincerely and express that it is great to have know him/her.

From BL.

Shame Emiya proceeds to go an hero himself leaving you to deal with the Harway menace who are out for your head with just Blonde Rin, or Ra-ahaha, as if

>can't shitpost about NA not getting the crossover events anymore.
Good for them. Was thinking they'd lose out on the Prisma one.

>tamamofag

Lancelot sucks Heracles dick.

>Illya should've been the heroine
Basically sums up the only reason people hate Sakura. Anyway, stop replying to bait.

>how was that new mechanic in Schez's fight
barely noticed it existed desu

>Sanzou and Da Vinci are now Queens
>implying fucking Cleopatra was going to damage anything
Why didn't GRAND CASTER didn't shit on David again? Oh right, because he is actually a good son unlike that literal faggot named Galahad.

Waifushitters BTFO

They said in the same interview that they can't promise we'll get CCC.

If they can get Extella to Steam then surely CCC has a chance?