/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0
youtube.com/watch?v=9piElENpvmM
youtube.com/watch?v=uA0nSkSxA3E
skoooma.com/home
hakuaki-k.deviantart.com/art/Forsworn-Marksman-355202772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hell this is cringy, just stop it dude. You aren't going to become the next Toddposting.

Daily reminder that Better Cities > Open Cities > Cyrodiil Rebuild > ImpeREAL Unique Forts > Literal who mods > Shit > Open Cities Reborn

It says it right there in the fucking OP, you idiots.
REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTERS.
STOP GIVING IZZY ATTENTION.

Are we going to erp today?

I'm down.

NP man. It's kind of buggy but it's pretty cool for the most part.

Arthmoor legitimately needs help. I mean I can imagine spending hundreds of hours making a mod that's worse than vanilla kind of sucking. But to act like this?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>reinstalled skyrim
>Take hours installing mods with MO
>Played 15 hours without a single ctd
This is the best feeling ever.

Is there a good Adoring Fan mod that makes him into a better follower?

youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0

>tfw it took me 10 straight days of modding to achieve nirvana with oblivion
100% worth it, though.

blender is such a piece of clusterfucked trash

how do people use this over 3ds

There has been no lore for months

oops.

I don't know.

It just depends what you've learned to use. People say the same about 3dsmax when they're used to blender.

fucked up the posts again. I'm done.

Just learn the interface better

youtube.com/watch?v=9piElENpvmM

I hope your adventures are going well, /tesg/!

youtube.com/watch?v=uA0nSkSxA3E

GIVE INTO TEMP-TA-TIOOOOONNNN

Maybe.

>still cant find a corpse storage mod up to my standards

damn what's his name?

Why do you keep posting as if you can find any help here?

I do think this face mod just takes from celebs, I think this is Sam Jackson's face.

Emir Al-Masri

Have you tried SexLab's Defeat?

>Emir Al-Masri
gay

Someone could be on today who wasn't yesterday.

>Implying we get any new blood

New collygon is kinda neat, now characters can count to 10.

You mean storage as in putting them inside your pocket so you can put them somewhere else in case you want to? Then Jaxonz Positioner has a feature that allows you to turn objects or people into a weightless cube that you can put inside your inventory, and if you want to release them, simply use the cube.

Why do you obsessively stalk this general without ever making a good post?

I dont see how it could be used to store corpses.

I keep reinstalling mods in a fit to play Skyrim, realizing that my toaster is crap and can't handle most of them together, and getting disillusioned again and uninstalling everything.

I need to build a proper monster to play in. I'm tired of doing this shit every few months. It's been six years and I still haven't even fought Alduin.

Does it work on corpses? I used a similar mod that turned the corpse into a coffin but it stopped working after a while, almost like the corpse despawned from where it was stored.

Having a toaster is a horrible feeling. Save up at least a grand depending on where you live, it'll take a little while but it's worth it.

Also don't forget the World Eater Beater mod to make the Alduin fight truly "epic".

We tend to scare people off

It has this neat feature that takes a captured npc and make them into a sack, so your character can carry around. It uses slot 52 I believe

>skoooma.com/home
What are they hiding?

I just tried it out on Ulfric Stormcloak and it worked. Since corpses still count as NPCs, then it should work in theory.

Tried Corpse Preparation and/or Clean Up Your Corpses?

>What are they hiding?
Korean cannothaves

Thanks for the input, my man

he's looking for a mod that will only delete corpses that he's marked for deletion but saves all the others, I think.

Visiting Whiterun to sell bandit loot. I'm dressed head to toes on wolves that i've killed and skinned, except the scaled bracers that I picked off a bandit; they're nice and help me punch things to death quicker.

I might get some firewood here too, since it's faster and it doesn't tire me as much. Maybe later i'll go hunt things around Falkreath or the Reach.

other way around. I dont want bloat from having permanent corpses. I want it to save ones i mark.
not sure about the first one, but clean up your corpses only lets you save 1.

Does doing business count as adventures?

I think so but don't quote me on it.

Best lore friendly home for multiple followers?

"I think so but don't quote me on it"

-Hoboknight

Adventures are on hold.

This will be my legacy

Are there any mods that place generic, respawning followers in the world? Preferably somewhere that's easy to access.

Kinda burnt out on Skyrim, so I guess no new adventures for abit.

Hoboknight (2016) once stated "I think so but don't quote me on it" regarding the nature of doing business as another form of adventure[1].

Bibliography:
[1]Hoboknight (2016). /tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General, taken from [online] Accessed on July 5th 2017

Well enough.

I keep trying to do a fresh reinstall of Skyrim but every time I do some mods find their way into the data folder when I'm just doing a regular install. Where are they hiding so I can delete them for good

one of the dawnguard castles?

Strolling around the city is pretty adventurous sometimes. Not really.

eeeeeeeeee those glasses will never get old

Is there a way to delete a static object, make a new game and it to still be deleted?
I have shit clipping and I don't know what to do.
Don't tell me I have to use creation kit because I don't know how. ;_;

Ilx?

S-Sauce?

Yeah I was thinking about that actually.

I was hoping to find a house mod that wasn't distracting and is out in the middle of no where

5 seconds in google

hakuaki-k.deviantart.com/art/Forsworn-Marksman-355202772

>eeeeeeeeee those glasses will never get old

Yeah its crazy how fast they grew on me

Must be the outfit huh? Go figure.

Sometimes things just look great y'know!

tibbies

Holy shit Bruma is a train wreck.

t h i c c

6 years user, 6 years.

That lewd you posted on /aco/ where she has one of her legs up made me realize that I'd kill someone for a chance to impregnate that semendemon

who is this cinnamon roll?

Pls help friends.

>6 years user, 6 years.
>crashes all the time
>unstable as fuck
>why? WE WANT OPEN CITIES LOL LOADING SCREENS ARE FOR KEKS
>Oh by the way we're only releasing Cyrodil on SSE lol we want those bethesda bucks!
I can't believe I was even remotely excite.

I don't want a place in the /tesg/ bibliography desu

Maybe you should start an OTP then.

Aww.... Man, all of these 2000+ words long essays are driving me insane.

Are you not ready to wait another billion years for the next broken release user?

That's not possible at all. that would require you actually doing it in the CK which you don't know how to do

you guys better pray that skywind doesn't end up the same way

I know how you feel, my last research paper was by far the hardest part of my last semester.

Reading Goblin Slayer made me think about making my character use magic scrolls.
Is there a mod that adds up magic scrolls or does Apocalypse (I got this mod installed) do a good job at it?

Nigguh I don't even play SSE lol. I'll just wait for someone who has common sense (obviously not the devs) to put load doors in so it's fucking stable. I can't wait for the minotaur sex mods tho.

I'm not looking forward to anything anymore.

I'm even worrying about Glenmoril now.

Why? I haven't played, is it that bad?

Spell research lets you make your own magic scrolls. You could get ordinator and disparity (For the standing stone edits) be a spell blade. Get the atronach stone so you can regerenates magica and just have to rely on scrolls that you make from spells you learn but can't cast without your scrolls.

As a base for modding later, should i use STEP Core or STEP Extended ?

Whetehr the mod is good or bad on merit not many people know because it's unstable as fuck.

They basically forced every city and house etc to have no load screens. So Oldrim can't fucking handle it. Then they've said

>No we're not going to fix it lol we play with a 0 bug crash free version for SSE so we won't be continuing oldrim versions anymore. Get SSE if you want to play beyond skyrim from now on lol only 50 bucks at Bethesda store.

Neither do I

desu I lost all interest for Beyond Skyrim long ago

> Glenmoril
If there is one thing easterns are good at, it's determination

Thank you friend. Is it particularly easy to move a stall out of the way of a building in CE? I looked online for tutorials for moving things around but couldn't find anything. I have a conflict between JK's and a mod that puts a building in whiterun. I just want to move a stall infront of the building. I can go up to the stall, disable it and everything is totally fine but I have no idea how to mess around with this in CK.

Dunno.

I'm pretty sure it would take forever but it will be released.

It's as easy as selecting it and holding left or right mouse button I don't remember then dragging it somewhere else. If you are going to do it in CK make sure you save it as a different esp

she reminds me of Legate Rikkie

Thanks! Last question, what esp's do I load up? Skyrim, update, Jk's and the building mod? Then make JK's active so I can move the stall (Stall is in JK's but I can't see how far to move it without the Building mod). S-sorry.

>she reminds me of Legate Rikkie
How so?

Never load the update, check skyrim and make jk as the active plugin

It's the color scheme

How the fuck are they planning on doing any sort of large questlinw mod without a script extender?

Hahahaha! MAGIC
Probably be one of the major mods on creation club. So they'll get Bethesda help on shit like that I think.

Yvenn looks like a prim and proper businesswoman who acts very professional in public but is secretly a massive slut.

So do they not realize that their "free dlc" isn't significant enough to make people switch over? What a bunch of high horse riding shitbirds.

>Start modding again
>about halfway through, got most of the essentials
>start up to test, file Fort Helgen
>it runs as slow as molasses
Why can't I escape this hell?