wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever.

lunie!

Tifa is here!

Is Zargabaath a GL exclusive? Can't connect to the game right now.

global exclusive that will go to JP eventually
Yes, they said that.

Just bought the android port of FFIV
Normal or Hard?

tifa was not a mistake

Is that the DS version?

Normal, because that game is bullshit

Guys the digital deluxe premium gold edition of FFXV is on sale for 40 eurodollars, is it worth it?
Has anyone here even played it or are you guys still into that gacha trash?

POST CUTE RK ARTWORK :D

Worst girl in her own game.

XV was an incomplete game, fun but not good

>try to test out Cloud USB soloing Daedalus
>slow, interrupts, stops out of the ass
Why do you gotta be like that

That obviously doesn't make sense, it's either one or the other. You can't have a PS4 exclusive releasing on One.

So it's not out of early access yet? Fuck. I haven't played a FF since XIII-2.

Yes, but Balthier is a JP exclusive

>87 energy
>3/4 raid orbs available
>only 1560 exp left to level up
I have to waste one or the other

>do a vortex to burn energy
>Then use orbs
Easy

Just get mog king low and die. You'll get points and no exp

Vortexes are a waste. A WASTE
and that was the plan

It just needs Episode Ignis and the multiplayer mode released for it to be "complete".

Just TMR grind and then use the raid orbs. If you see that you are going to level up at the next raid orb but still have more left, then you just gotta get Mog King's hp very low and then let him kill you, you will still get the rewards but without the rank xp.

That's not how you spell Yuffie

That's not how you spell Aeris

who?

Reminder that Zargabaath is going to be Noctis GL 2.0 with mediocre skills compared to his JP counterpart once he Arrives there

how can that happen if he doesn''t even exist in JP you little fagget

>Noctis 2.0
user that was ariana.
this is noctis 3.0

>didnt pull cloud meme
Who /notpopularanymore/ here?

Is rasler any good?

Do you think Vaynefag touches... well you know... his little brother?

TMR slave

yes, absolutely

I pulled the USB but I'm sticking with Onion as my RW because I'm far too lazy to equip my RW with proper synergy every time we get a new event.

I will NEVER understand this meme.
I cleared the DS version 3 times in a row because of game+ augments carry-over autism, and it's easy as fuck.

Unironically, what kind of fucking pleb are you to have problem with it? Jesus.

strawpoll.me/13024331

My stash of giantcrysts sings another tune

Just there to lower ashe rates huh?

Knowing Gumi he'll be Rikku on steroids.

He's not just a TM slave, especially not in GL.
He's the bulkiest motherfucking chainer around. For content that hits retardedly hard, he's our best bet for a chainer that doesn't die when sneezed on.

hey poll user you posted the /ffg/ waifu one last night?

Do not comply rude and indecadent things about albanian super-royalty

>ice is my weakest element
>Jump start boss is Ice weak, resistant to everything else
>Cloud USB comes out
>imperil holy x3 + saint crosses for 36Kx2

this kills the vaynefag

why

whatcha tmr farming /ffg/?

Not sure If I should toss 20% mogs on Kefka and be done with it

>farming romadan pistols
I take it you're really into the maid?

I have no other choice user, I dont really care much about her but she is the Best chainer I have at the moment, and I am THAT Desperate

>Siren 3* has 50% camouflage
does it stack? if I put it on Y'shtola does that mean she will never ever be targeted as long as I have another unit alive?

nothing special mr. turst

Can't really farm at the moment, need to either reroot my old phone or get one of those phone link cables so I can use frep again.

Yes.
It's nothing that crazy, since you only save a materia slot from that. And since ST damage is rarely the one killer.
You'd be a faggot to put an esper like that on Y'shtola, the stats are too good to pass up.

>and then the RW runs out and you still got 80% of the hp bar left

Compared to the rest of the series FF4 DS is extremely hard, that is because FF is a baby easy series

I don't even have any physical damage dealers that need Quick Assaults but I'm praying one will fall into my lap sooner or later

Some stuff for Rikku/Garnet. The Soluna is for my Tilith though/

Nah, i just drop the link whenever i see vayne mentioned cause i bookmarked it

>Farming Cid's TMR

I got fucking 0 with Squall BSB2 today.
Do you guys want another Cloud USB in the sea of Cloud USBs or should I keep Squall?

No, it was quite dead after four saint crosses, and an OSB hit. Anyways, you get two RW charges.
Are you mentally handicapped?

>farming fucking KELSUS
my sides are in the alternate version of /ffg/ now

Is this nigga serious?

So glad I pulled Lulu off that 5* EX ticket. 1k MAG on Sakura soon.

Jesus christ the control on the Prompto snowmobile minigame is utter garbage, how the fuck did they OK this shit? Not to mention the shooting mechanics are stiff as hell and make even Dead Souls seem decent.

Before I even started TM farming he was already at 20% from all the events, mog kings and raids I bring him to so I decided to farm it anyways.

I don't think he knows

What a waste.

Cid's tmr is useless. You should farm something else.

wtf why is he doing the white power sign?

well excuuuuuuuuse me princessess, please enlight me

you are supposed to upgrade it which is why it's wonky by default

>he doesn't know about the Analyze glitch
lmao@urlife

I also kinda want cid's tm just to have but it doesnt really turn anyone into a good attacker. Rikku's tm is much more worth it cause it turns anyone into a good support. Great on your cecil so he's up to par with his buddy wol

can you be more specific? my google-fu isn't strong enough

It's like one out of the million ones featuring baltier or gabranth.

who do you expidition with?

He's memeing you. The value is in the passive lb gain, with is highly valued on units like rikku or garnet(afrer bahamut gets released). Four jack tms and one kelsus tm means you generating 10 lb points a turn meaning rikku is close to making the team invincible

Vaynefriend is albanian ? Explains a lot !

She's not close to making the team invincible if you sacrifice all that bulk for LB generation, if that's what you're implying.

Remember again that reraise does not apply at the end of an enemy's turn, but whenever it kills you.
You have to be able to survive the remeaining attacks to get it off again the next turn.

Not so threadly reminder that you can send your arena team out on GL expeditions and still use them for arena. Those amelias and exdeaths are safe to get you relics

Right now, three Chizurus and two Raslers. Have gotten about 2.5% since they introduced explorations. Not much but it's something.

This is why leveling her lb isnt that big a meme. Constant big def/spr buffs are no joke. Easy to do if you already got jack/kelsus tms or equip spear

post team and proof

Have they fixed the drop rate for raid coins yet?

later tonight after maintenance

Leveling her LB still isn't a meme, I did it in literally two days and still have two leftover king burst pots now.
It's worthwhile for when your other buffers have downtime and because you always always use it.
Eve when ramza comes in, being able to fall back on Rikku's buffs means you can break MAG/ATK with him every 3 turns.

Focusing on LB-gen passives, however, is a meme. A meme with some uses, but not a standard kit.

lol

Since I've been working on the event it's still nice. is 12 hours the best bang for your buck?

So what do I do with all these vision shards that's just collecting dust in my inventory? I already have kelsius and if I ever bother awakening him, I still have like 200 something shards left.

Cecil + double holy boost equipment + 30% RM, Beatrix for the three imperils, Ramza chant + shout
It's not very hard anonymous. If the boss has 450000 HP, and Saint Cross deals 36Kx2, four times, and an OSB hits for 99999, then that means only 70K HP needs to be dealt from other sources, which is easily obtainable from the Beatrix BSB+command casts as well as Ramza's breaks.

I'm not going to boot up my game and take a screen cap to talk to a retard.

get a second kelsus and fart both tmrs

>jumpstart bahamut has 450k hp
hmmm........ :thinking:

anyone can give me tips on spherimorph?

No, her standard is 4 of jack/kelsus tm. So she can lb at least once per two turns. Any more is hoping for lb drops to do it each turn

They are referring to the XII FT battle IICR, which is weak to ice.

>Bahamut
He isn't weak to Ice you idiot. Did you assume I was talking about Bahamut the entire time? I was talking about the XII Jump Start. The original post specifically stated an ice weakness.

I beat Bahamut Jump Start with Sephiroth BSB1 and Cloud USB RW + Luneth BSB.