Why aren't you playing chess to train your brain and become better at business yet?

Why aren't you playing chess to train your brain and become better at business yet?

I'm literally btfoing fucking morons lmfao

Don't confuse a game with training.
Do some actual work instead of pissing away time.

White is still not even in that bad of a position. I hope the king moved up one space.

T. Brainlet

This is work

He surrendered lmfao

>still playing chess in 2017

Why don't you take the real-fast track to business success and start playing Dota for 16 hrs a day? It's like chessx10 if you think about it.

>he doesn't have three monitors constantly playing starcraft brood war, dominions 4 and dota 2 at all hours of the day

you'll never make it

Trading two pieces for a queen isn't THAT epic a play.

It was just the game I just played, besides he surrendered

>Why aren't you playing chess to train your brain and become better at business yet?

Because I'm spending all my time starting my business I don't have time for fucking games.

is it a dropshipping business? lmfao

hahhaa

Why haven't you learned to site read for the piano and get a real brain workout?

Lol sight read

how about you read the sight of my cock going into your mom's pussy over and over?

Or yknow.. play hu poker and get paid for your time.

>play poker
>Against retired pros and bots

yeah good idea lol

im playing minecraft 6 hours a day so i can make autism my superpower

Kek w.e

id rather train my brain with math

I'd rather train myself by slamming your mom's snatch repeatedly for hours on end

you're a dumbass Veeky Forums wannabee.

The actual way to train your mind is doing tons of physics and mathematics.

Chess is almost all memorization of different moves and strategies.

>Memorizing formulas is not memorization

>Chess is less applicable than memorizing some retarded formula that you could have just typed into wolfram alpha

yeah fuck off brainlet.

Only a brainlet thinks mathematics is only memorization of formulas for tests. The hard part is being able to disseminate information and use right formulas to calculate it.

Theres a reason companies hire people with math and physics majors instead of chess players.

You guys are basically the prestigious version of a video game speedrunner.

You're such a dumbass, that you didn't even do your research on people with the highest iq's. Spoiler; they are all geniuses at mathematics, and things like chess and multiple languages is secondary

And at the end of the day, all that matters is who owns the most money. So post your net worth and age, loser

>Only a brainlet thinks mathematics is only memorization of formulas for tests. The hard part is being able to disseminate information and use right formulas to calculate it.

And only a brainlet thinks that chess is just "memorizing moves"

>So post your net worth and age, loser
$30k at 21

>30k at 21
tragic

that aint Go

how much is yours faggot