pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_m5JPHqOhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not an argument cuck

>roster is actually going to be a few Marth characters+OCs+the Chapter 1 Awakening team(and lucina)+Fates royals

most boring fucking thing possible. Why not someone interesting from Awakening like Donnel? Why not ANY OF THE NOT-ROYALS from Fates? Its bad enough to focus on the same 3 games as always, even worse to focus on the constantly included guys from within that.

I like the entire series and want to see more of it outside of the shilled fates royals, Marth, and babby's first FE chapter ever. Even considering the limit to these three titles its lame.

Minerva is cute

>muh Donnel
Fuck off Etikadrone

Azura a best

Kagero is my wife.

Who cares. The shit game will bomb anyways.

Remember not to be mad about things you don't like!

Why is FE4 so damn comfy to play?

Define the people who are upset about Warriors in your own opinon

why can't it be the 7th already

whats heron pussy taste like

I wanna impregnate Elise!

guys nox doesnt work

Duck.

Angry MagvelCucks i suspect

Grandpas btfo

buy a phone

People with brains who aren't blind fanboys of this bottom feeder SRPG series.
I like FE but deal with it, you can do much better than this, I don't get how some of you can downright obsess over some of this shit.

He looks cute but the outfit is a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_m5JPHqOhg

Why are so many drones defending in the comments?

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !?!?!?!?1111???????????

>big comfy maps
>really nice SNES music
>engaging story and decent characters
>comfy mild customization with couples
>comfy towns and arena where you don't need to worry about a random crit from some myrm or hero causing a SR
>not too challenging like 5/6/14C but not braindead easy
It and Echoes are the comfiest

WHENS
H
E
N
S

How many feathers can I get from Chain Challenge? I'm about to make this bitch good

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of seeing that little meme shit donnel.

buy a phone or use mume2
Some user said 20k feathers but personally I have no idea

Donnel is horrible, ugly, and deserves to suffer. Worst character in awakening.

Why did you fuck with the OP?

Hopefully those are all the characters Awakening gets to have if they made a whole trailer for them.

>horrible, ugly, and deserves to suffer
you're thinking of tharja

/feg/, let's agree to have a meet-up and have a big fight and beat the shit out of each other.
We'll never be satisfied until we fulfill all these violent desires against each other.

Because Lissa is cute.

This

The only thing that bothers me are the OC, they are ugly as hell and look boring as fuck.

grandpas are too old to fight

>horrible
true

>deserves to suffer
i guess

>ugly
unironically not really, even the biggest tharja detractors will concede that at least she passes as conventionally attractive

No one complains about this?

i was trying to think of interesting awakening characters and weener ross was all that came to mind.

babs have only played awakening and maybe 1 path of fates so they see people as wanting literally anything before Awakening as unreasonable

like dang i don't think its unreasonable to want more than 1/3rd of the series to appear at all in a crossover. Just because the games aren't as popular doesn't mean they should be totally shoved aside.

Tharja is just the female equivalent of Donnel.

>tfw just learned about blade leo

Literally this.

21,600 feathers

Mathilda: Maiden of War
Lance, Cavalry
39 HP / 34 Atk / 36 Spd / 25 Def / 20 Res
Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Firesweep Lance -> Firesweep Lance+

Learns Luna, Sturdy Blow, and Lance Valor.

Clive: Deliverance Leader
Lance, Cavalry
Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Heavy Spear -> Heavy Spear+
43 HP / 30 Atk / 29 Spd / 27 Def / 25 Res

Learns Rally Def/Res, HP +5, and Fortify Def.

As Mycen has poor stats and no growths, he will have the same base stat total as Jagen and Gunter.

Mycen: Wise Knight
Lance, Cavalry
37 HP / 31 Atk / 27 Spd / 28 Def / 25 Res
Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Silver Lance -> Silver Lance+

Learns Reposition, Wings of Mercy, and Drive Cavalry.

Drive Cavalry boosts all stats of any cavalry ally within two spaces by +2 each.

I want to kill some /feg/gots too. I hate all of you.

>kaya8

Disgusting

How mad were the MMfags?

Better than having fucking Hector and Ephraim, I'm damn tired of their fans shitting and whining. At least Lyn and Ike fans are more humble.

All of my faves don't stand a chance of being in either you don't see me throwing a hissy conniption.

>want to 5* camus
>berkut might be the next ghb
surely berkut wont have better stats and a dc weapon right?

>have to pay more than the base price of the game to get a good roster
Fuck off

You know, it would be amazing if FE had multiplayer capabilitites and well balanced gameplay mechanics suited for PvP, so we could make matches between us, to beat the shit out of each other and see who the best players are

But I don't know if it would even be possible, would it just invite baiting or rushing strategies?, or would a move by move ala chess be more suited for this?

Modded APK when

Shut up fujo

I have a blade+ Leo and he's not that good

What point are you trying to make here?
Hyrule Warriors was shiiiiit

No one complains because everyone know those characters.

her body is fine but that face and hairdo is disgusting.
anyone who makes a hime cut look bad should be left to swing in the breeze

Link Arena is closest we've had and it was silly

The only defensdable one is Lissa

She looks fun to play

because unlike fire emblem zelda doesn't really have a large cast of characters to choose from. Honestly they did a good job all things considered. Fire Emblem is different, obviously they made a bunch of bad choices going off what we've seen but they wouldn't please everyone even if they did. having to pay DLC for things you want is awful though, but if you're exicted for FEW then there is no doubt gonna be a lot of DLC.

Zelda doesn't have as big a line up of characters as Fire Emblem so there's really not much to complain about it. This set is actually pretty ideal

Pretty sure most people thought Agitha was a weird addition though.

what is this forced meme

I doubt he'll have the same stats but the weapon is probably going to be the same

I keep seeing people saying FE6 is hard. How are hard we talking? Will Normal still present a challenge or is only Hard actually hard?

Mycen isn't Jagen character though.
He joins at the end of the game and is pretty good.
He's the Gotoh/Athos of the game.

>I'm getting tired of all these salty fans who only like the first games
>I can't understand how they think the games that saved the franchise from cancellation are bad

Why do so many people think we're getting a Berkut GHB? We just got two melee horses from that and Rudolph would make way more sense. The tempest trials map is not evidence; we didn't get Validar last time.

This is my wife now, Rauls need not apply.

I mean Zelda has some huge character overlap between games. This is more like if Dissidia was like "fuck you only FF1,7, and 13"

because his level is the last TT arena? he's going to be there with his fire waifu dancing him

Please don't use my wife for bad deeds

Hmm, really? He seemed rather Jagen like to me. Strictly in terms of stats at least.

Even when he joined me at the endgame, he was just... okay, but usually those types of characters who join can kick ass immediately (like Athos or the Laguz Royals). Mycen kind of struggled a bit.

By that logic Validar should have been the final boss of the first Tempest.

Link Arena in FEH when?

lissa looks better than her original game (where almost everyone have the same face), but still looks hideous.

No, It'll obviously be Tobin. The TRUE true heir to the Rigelian throne.

Yeah, fates was the closest we got to a genuine pvp experience, but the dlc skills broke everything in half, as was the general structure of battle preparations, choosing maps at random from the choices was severely stupid when you castle was in the mix.

Honestly they could have tried harder to balance this part of the game and it would have been more enjoyable than just spamming kinshi knight with galeforce, rescue chaining and warping azura all the time

I even thought about a system of rules like smogon but I don't think anyone would be interested in playtesting that shit

Considering Berkut is a failure and a shit character, probably not.

C'mon guys, stop waifufagging and help the newbies.

This place getting worse everyday...

C A N O N

buy the shirt

Looks like nintendo is still riding that echo wagon till it falls apart. Berkut GHB seems logical.

I want to put my lute inbetween Lute's lutes.

why buy a phone and not a tablet?

Excellent list.

Probably more of a blue Xander with a bit more speed if I remember correctly. Kreimhild is probably DC yes

Well that can work too, but I'm fond of phones because it's easier to setup 4g/5g and play outside on the bus or uber when I'm running errands.

Sad desperate autistic screeching.

How bad is Heroes on data?

That's my wife.

I want Eirika to dom me and tell me I'm trash while she's at it!

Mine too.

Lots of people did, and I know I sure did. The DLC fixed it at least.

>galeforce
>1 mov
genius

How good is she?