>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

first for dwarf master race

holy shit

Daily reminder, to roll on new Horde guild for a fresh leveling and future raiding experience.
With D.O.N the hype never ends cause all of us are going through the same shit as you and we will feel extremely happy for anybody that hits any levels cause we need you, we need everybody and everything, we want to raid. What we don't want, is for this guild to fail, so help us out, check us out, just joining us you will be part of this guild's foundation, the core, the pillar that will make this guild a stable and comfy home.

Is this server still filled with chink gold farmers and hackers? I remember nostalrius was fun and that shit wasn't too painfully obvious but for months after elysium was released you'd see speed hacking and literal bots for days.

Anyone wanna impregnate me?

excellent post

>horde
>world pvp in massive groups
Oh boy, you guys are gonna gank the shit out of those innocent low lvl plebs

whats gummy

>he's playing on a server with 1.6 content before BWL has been released
Sad!

Both Horde and Ally gank lowbies dumb dumb.

Shit

The meme is real

It's trash.

don't roll on gummy. it's going to get shut down by Blizzard because of it's name

well basically it's __________________________________a dumb shitty meme_____________________________________

No! Don't investigate about Felmyst! Play Elysium! It's the only home for all of us!

handro senpai you should start prepping for gummy. a scummy shit scripted server will only attract toxic shitlords and you'll never get a proper guild

Gummy is going to be trash.

mocky...

>he
>_

post feminine penis

why do we gank 30 levels below us

To sharpen our blades

revenge for the time we were ganked by an asshole 30lvl above us
you need to ask who started this chain of violence

chinks

i seriously do wish every chinese player was fucking banned forever. even including asians living in the west i think which are even worse. they get to put whatever pea brained slope headed shit that dribbles out of their ears into words i can unfortunately understand, and it makes me want to kill them all. they are so alien and foreign compared to pretty much everyone else on the fucking planet that i finally understand why long ago people gave asians the nickname "celestials" because they're an insectoid race that are hell bent on destroying everything they touch.

soulless and disgusting animals, asians should only be used as slaves for every other peoples of the world. they are far more numerous and not much good for anything else.

gummy will ban china senpai. come home white man

does playing elysium make your racist?

>rogue like half my level keeps trying to gank me
pretty adorable desu, this guy's got guts

Is it a dwarf rogue by any chance?

rare jammie spotted!

holy fuck this general is dead

it's in better condition than /tbcg/
we made sure of it

what killed it? was it the chinks? was it the hackers? was it the shitty snow monkey devs?

what's that even supposed to be

The trandates are waiting for me to fall asleep.Don't worry the circlejerk will reappear again until I outshitpost them again.The Wheel of Autism keeps turning

>does exposure to shitty people make you not like them

Really stimulates my neurotransmitters

How's the horde side mage saturation on elys pvp? Are resto druids viable at all? Those are the first two classes I leveled back in vanilla and I don't wanna get sidelined for the rest of time. Also, do chinks go to sleep at night or am I gonna be seeing these rice niggers clipping through the terrain all day?

Worthless nostalgia blogpost: man this is the first time i've ever revisited vanilla and it's crazy all the shit that's coming back to me.

You won't see chinks as much as people make them out to be on this board.

There are a lot of mages, but they're always needed. Like-wise Resto druids, not too many, but still needed.

>You won't see chinks as much as people make them out to be

lol. go to Ironforge and find a person who's not Chinese, it will take you at least 5 minutes

Sell your accounts while you still can. After Gummy comes out your accounts will be worthless. Now is the last chance to sell them!

Do you even play the server?

yes, I can even name you all the Chinese guilds, and maybe only remember 2-3 active non-Chinese guilds

Two "members" of dank budz telling me to join their dead "guild"
O I AM LAFFIN
join DON today boys. Over 20 nembers from vg and growing.
Oh but it "wont last"
Kek

I'm doin it. Thanks senpai.

Dead

>wake up
>suddenly literally every single namefag and tranny is in the discord

well that didn't last very long