/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread IRL Evoker Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13362946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter signing in.

Claiming this fabulous, flashy, fashionable, fantastic femme fatale.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Actual previous:

I love Ann!

Serving Kawakami a damn fine cup of coffee!

robot is forever!!

Obligatory Makoto post

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

How many megatons can Shadow Shido bench?

She's literally perfect with anything she does

he's mine /pg/

Do I need a certain type of bullet to summon my persona? Not sure blanks will work.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>Previous Thread

Yes, yes, I know I effed up, I've already posted the actual previous

you need nyx_wings

Ann!!

I love my Makoto!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>have to wait until P5C to penetrate the prosecutie

At least make her DLC in P5 Arena

>At least make her DLC in P5 Arena
That's dumb

I effin' love mai Makoto too!

>but from a romance/sex appeal perspective I Some men like them normal looking girls.
For me loving Makoto is not about "sex appeal" I just want to protect her. and of all the P5 girls I relate to her the most.

You're talking about the same dev team that seriously considered putting Nanako in P4 Arena

If Adachi could make it in I'm sure Sae at least has a chance

Persona Crimson is a meme that will never happen

How will door fags ever recover?

but he's mine

Well I fucked up muh quote

Adachi had a persona. Nanako was never considered.

>liking doors

Okay Makotofags, I have a genuine question.
What is actually romantically appealing about Makoto?

She's a great person and a good friend, but from a romance/sex appeal perspective I couldn't see it.

Can anyone explain?

>Liking Mary Sues

KOROMARU NO

Dunno, could work,

i gotta be honest
the rap in persona games makes me cringe
it wasnt bad in original persona 3 but around the p3p era shit got bad

He died for our sins

i just wanted the romance trophy and i maxed charm first

>being a doorless faggot
I bet you use drapes to separate living spaces like a poorfag

I mean Makoto from Persona 5.

Just Look at her.
only fags wouldn't
or if you love another waifu that's understandable

>She

Well if we're only going by appearance....that's a whole different fight.

Sooooo, we goin' to Shinjuku or what?

Science has created the perfect woman.

OK honestly I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her.
I've decided before I got the game that Futaba would be my waifu because I like her type and she's voiced by Aoi Yuuki but then they introduced Makoto and she stole my heart
You can't really explain why you love your waifu.

Leave the boy pussy to Chad

still would

I love how she completely melts in any romantic situation
It's a pretty common appeal

>sex appeal
Nigga have you seen her thief costume?

>sex appeal

Important Strawpoll: strawpoll.me/13362946

When is the last time I can use Velvet Room? I want to get Yusuke's ultimate weapons but I need Morgana to max out and that doesn't happen until 12/23. Will I be able to get the Ultimate Weapon?

>voice, body type and mannerisms of high school student
>woman

>Select All that Apply
???

You can use it at anytime in the final dungeon

I think it can be explained. I mean honestly I like Futaba more than anything probably because I identify/resonate with the experience and mentality. She's also weaponized cuteness and her genuine enthusiam and spontaneity is incredibly refreshing.

Personality-wise I'm a mixture of cool-as-a-cucumber joker and techNEET Futaba so the romance was easy for me.

Makoto's devotion to duty and sense of justice was appealing, but I felt like Sae was honestly just a better version of that story. Probably because Makoto's future could easily turn into Sae's. I do like Makoto's english VA and her modest sense of aesthetics is nice too.

Hmm...

December the 24th is the last day you can use the electric chair.
Dunno if you can use more than 1 time there.

You gonna get maided

That voice is perfect. I sometimes listen to her audio clips while playing other games. Makes it a little more amusing.

HmMMmmm...

I already have been.

Yup

This is like a daily occurrence now

Why is she so hot bros

Lads OP gave me an idea
Phantom Thieves
But equipped with actual guns
how would palaces go for them?

/pg/ would you this Sae?

I hate myself for liking how she looks.

For me I can't explain it, I could say I think she's cute but that's a really shallow reason for me to live her. I couldn't say I love her serious personalty because I also love her retardeness.
I don't know man.

There's literally no difference between a model gun and a real gun in the Metaverse

Bait is often designed to be visually enticing, but once you take a bite it just continually gets worse and worse.

>>Select All that Apply
>all options are around 3-5%
This poll is useless if people just click every single option on this poll, it's meaningless

Don't get me wrong, in either language her accent gets me robo-hard, but she's a girl, not a woman

That Sae and Tae all day.

they practically have real guns

All I can do in Final Dungeon is fuse correct?

Morgana gets to Rank 10 12/23 so they gives me a single day to fuse Yusuke's weapon or I'm fucked?

That's a cute girl(boy)

>There will never be a doujin where Kawakami makes the PT girls her personal harem of maids.

Alright, why exactly does everyone else like their waifu? Seems like Makotofags are the only ones ever asked to explain exactly why, so lets hear answers from other people

Best girl coming through

You have a point, but a teen girl and a woman aren't that different. Sometimes it gets increasingly hard to tell the difference. Either way, she's perfect. That's superior engineering for you.

She's helpful!

Eh. I cannot get into those clothes at all. She looks like she was standing next to a Hot Topic when a bomb went off.

Is his dressing as Alice a hint as to what he truely was?

Are her eyes green or not? What the fuck is going on?

>Mitsuru
She's intelligent and caring and appreciates me helping her cope with her new place in the world while being clearly flustered but eager to begin a romantic relationship
>Naoto
She's intelligent and caring and appreciates me helping her cope with her new place in the world while being clearly flustered but eager to begin a romantic relationship
>Makoto

Do you think Makoto has lewd thoughts about her sis?

She's incredibly helpful in-story or just as confidant, she's sexy, smart and kind, she makes me feel loved, protected and cared for,her devotion is nothing short of admirable and her mix of maturity and spaghetti is just perfect

Post your cutest Futaba pics

I wouldn't be able to explain why I love my waifu either. But then again I'm really stupid so that's probably why.

Some idiot would accidentally shoot themself. My first bet would be Ryuji

Her eye turns green when she turns into a sagiri. She's literally the angsty part of Izanami