withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>HaMe livestream
dailymotion.com/video/x5ryi8o_digimon-20th-anniversary-livestream-the-hacker-s-memory-part_videogames

Culomon a shit

>bara shit

Oh god

So I am playing digimon world, and decided not to plan a route, forgetting how strict digivolving is, and got numemon. What should I actually do? I just got centaurmon and have not done drill tunnel so my options are limited. Is my only option really to just idle until he dies? Because he can barely fight anything.

You could try to grind him a bit and do Grey Lords mansion. The first visit is fairly simple even with Numemon. Its convenient because he is a virus. Other than that try to avoid champions and wait it out. Try to focus on recruiting non-combat digimon like Monochromon, and keep a very very good eye on your prosperity. If you talk to Jijimon and he says its 15, reload the game, regardless of how long ago you saved. Or just dont talk to jijimon period. Thats also an option for now.

Mimi 5ever!

that's not how he looks like.

Still haven't played the game, but can't he evolve into Monzaemon and haul ass?

Need to get to Toy Town first I believe

Forever and always the greatest Digigirl.

What's up with his nipples?

Oh yeah, whoops

Beelzemon is the most built up character in Tamers.
You have segments of him dedicated to show how he ran away from his Tamers cause the little shits hurt him and treated him badly.
Him watching on as every other mon evolves, while he can't do shit.
He flat out breaks down crying when Renamon confronts about him about it, talking about he wants to evolve and get strong too.
Then he does that fight against the huge horse where he gets almost murdered and kicked so hard he lands in the digital world. Where he sells his soul to the totally not devil, and has to kill his friends with his new power.
They even showcase how strong he is where he kills those mecha squid things and flat out massacres them really easily, enjoying himself.

He clearly has qualms about killing the Tamers, then Leomon confronts him and he gets really angry

That comment wasn't claiming otherwise. A bit confusing, but the gist of it is that it was agreing with the statement above that Leomon did not job.

baranchou leomon

I mean... I won't complain, OP

is digilinkz dead?

Maybe you're reading too much into it. The little shit just wanted to get stronger and was full time powerhungry. Anything that happened to him was due his lust for power and just because dumb kids fought each other for him isn't an excuse enough to justify him becoming a total dick with everybody.

Ultimately he comes up as being childish to the point that even when he gets all the power he wanted, he treats everything like the murders he commited like a game and only opens his eyes once he has the shit beaten out of him at his strongest, proving how much of a little shit he was even at the highest evolution level

Literally every single one of these scenes is EXACTLY like that in Tamers.
This isn't reading too much into it, this is Impmons basic story arc.

If you didn't get this from watching Tamers, you either didn't pay attention or you're stupid.

I paid full attention and I never saw his character as being deep or unusually developed. And again, you are reading too much into it. He's no more developed than ogremon was in adventure, all he has over ogremon is having a poor excuse to justify being a dick

Literally, every single one of those scenes is in Tamers, and its painfully obvious.
Try and say one of those scenes isn't in Tamers, I'll prove you wrong.

>He's no more developed than ogremon was in adventure
You're literally retarded

And this is how you recognize a retarded tamerfag.

>Being so stupid he can't even tell the basic character arc in a children's show.

I think you are not very smart, friend.

>Being so obsessed with a show that any criticism is answered with insults

I do believe you need a medical check, you might have something in your brain

>You insulted me, on Veeky Forums! You therefor are wrong.

Its okay to be wrong

why are digimon considered animals when they can think and communicate like humans? they even have fucking shops and civilization and shit in the games and anime. Like i would buy it if some digimon were more intelligent then others, but IIRC we see fucking Numemon and Otamamon capable of communication. The only truly animal-like digimon I can name is Seadramon, but even then Metalseadramon has an entire army in Adventure so who knows.

am i the only one severely confused by this?

god fucking dammit, I swore off these things after wave UFO

It really weirds me out how in games there's never BanchoLeomon's original line so he ends up losing his fucking nipples.

Also Christ why do people gotta post lewd shit.

>It really weirds me out how in games there's never BanchoLeomon's original line so he ends up losing his fucking nipples.
What do you mean?

I think the idea is that most Digimon have very child-like and barbaric mindsets. They're pretty primitive when left alone.

Leo has nips, BanchoLeomon doesnt

Kinda depends on the level though. Rookies and more simple minded champions count. Perfects and Ultimates seem far more sophisticated. Especially higher end ones. They can still be brutal and psychotic but can also be very intelligent.

I got a furry feeling about this.

True but it doesn't seem like many of them are very intelligent. Even guys like Leomon are mostly just "Me punch rock! get strong! Fight!"

Isn't the entire point of Tamers to show that Digimon are pretty directionless and simple without a Tamer? That's why like 50 wanted to team up with Ruki

OwO

one, tamersverse sucks (not quality wise, but in a "life is terrible for all involved" kind of way
two, on a counterpoint we have the world games and adventure, where an armless egg can run a restaurant and greymon can somehow maintain a tent buisiness with his tiny dinosaur arms

Kenzaki why?

>where an armless egg can run a restaurant

To be fair I'm pretty sure that he just stumbled upon a restaurant that just happened to appear.

but he still managed to run it

So I got my 20th v-pets today and started up the red one, but when do I get two digimon? And I thought you could pick the version of egg, but it automatically gave me the version 1 egg?

After it reaches either child or adult level. I don't remember which

As someone who only played the original digimon world and the kart game, which game would you recommend for me to get into digimon?

>page 10
stop being undead

In no particular order, Digimon World Dawn/Dusk (DS), Digimon World Re:Digitize (PSP; there's an english patch around), and if you have a PS4 either Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth or Digimon World next 0rder.

Dawn/Dusk and Cyber Sleuth are JRPGs with Digimon. Re:Digitize and next 0rder are similar to the original World.

Any of the Story games are pretty good to try and get yourself into the series again, just prepare yourself for some grinding. I had only played Rumble Arena and World myself and thought Re:Digitize would be a good idea because I liked World but it's not a good idea. It's soul crushing.

thank you, I will check them out

bump

What's your favorite undead digimon?

>He's no more developed than ogremon was in adventure
Come on. Don't be ridiculous.

Skullgreymon

Digitamamon has arms. They're insode his egg. It's part of his attack.

Is it rue I can't get omegamon unless i have 2 20th pets?

To be fair, meaningful impmon moment were pretty small time compared with how most of the time he was antagonizing culumon and trying to compensate for his weakness by being a troublemaker. He's no ogremon, but he's not exactly too far from him

And if we consider small scenes mattering a lot, then Xros Wars Beelzebumon was just as developed despite he went through the entire antagonist/akward relationship/ally phases in a single story arc.

Digimon are just as intelligent as human beings. Some are dumb, some are average and some are geniuses.

Ultimately, it is related with the type of digimon. Humanoid or at least bipedal ones always have human-like intellect while the ones based off beasts and animals are a mixed bag, some like the ones who are chosen digimon are fairly smart while "wild" ones sometimes are no different from the beasts they are based off

Raremon is my waifu

Excellent tastes. Raremon doesn't get enough love despite being one of the earliest ones

Regular Omegamon requires both the blue and the red, but you can get Omegamon Alter-S with one device, just raise a BlitzGreymon and a CresGarurumon.
And it's a v-pet, the sprites are tiny and barely different anyway.

Would you fuck raremon?

call me stupid, but would a ver 15th updated and a ver 20th work, assuming you got opposite omegamon arms? it says they're compatible, but does that just refer to being able to fight?

Raremon would be classified as slimes rite?

it's a ghost/undead because it tried to extend its life with mechanical parts (a la metalgreymon) but fucked up royally so it survives in a half alive state as its flesh melts off

Sexy. Sounds like she would be soft enough to give pleasure to both sides.

>why are digimon considered animals
They aren't. Just a bunch of shitty partners that think of digimons as pets, like Hikari.

I wonder why Tailmon accepts that kind of treatment. Sure, her days with vamdemon were hell, but at least she had her pride and individualism.

Cue Hikari and seems like the comfy life of a pet eroded the strong personality she used to have.

Raremon is basically a rottened mutated Gazimon. Check their skin, eyes, fangs and claws, they are the same.

Maybe she was always a softie trying to play hard or she suffers Stockholm Syndrome from her Vamdemon's sex slave days. Or maybe she doesn't give a fuck and just wants an easy life after all the shit she suffered.
Anyway, she is still smart as fuck, probably the smartest of the partners. She still has some kind of leadership when the partners are alone, even in the Tri movies we can see this.
Gomamon is also smart and is second close in individuality, but doesn't have much leadership.
Tentomon also seems to be somewhat smart, but he still depends a lot on Koushiro.

user is talking about the v-pet, I don't think digivices and v-pets can fuse.

So what happens if you just don't pick a second egg to hatch? I kinda don't want two digimon, does it force you to pick one or can I leave it?

so they can link but not fuse? fair enough

Create your own Omegamon. Who do you combine? (You can't use already created Omegamons)

Dukemon + Imperialdramon

SaintGalgomon + Cherubimon

VictoryGreymon + ZeedGarurumon

Catchmamemon + Surfymon

>she is still smart as fuck, probably the smartest of the partners
Precisely what she gains from being an Adult.

Boltmon+HiAndromon

Stitched together undead cyborg "knight" with an ax for one arm and a multi-colored laser cannon for the other one. Described as a being who lives in self-exile, hunting down those who take away the freedom of those too weak to defend themselves.

saberleomon + titamon
mugendramon + rusttyranomon (mugencannon + terror sabre)
dukemon + miragegaogomon for digitalhazardmon WHY THE FUCK IS MIRAGE HAZARD
herculekabuterimon + grankuwagamon

>digitalhazardmon
What about Lucemon instead?

>herculekabuterimon + grankuwagamon
Isn't that Ancient Beatmon?

Never put that guy in charge of making the OP again.

yeah, just about any electronic toy from the same region that has compatible connections (older 2 prong vs 3 prong) can link to battle, digivice or vpet.

>bancholeomon boss fight
>can't lower attack
>OHKOs all of my digimon all the time with flashy punch
>sometimes gets a free turn out of fucking nowhere
>can't be stunned/paralyzed/dotted

what was going through bamco's heads when they designed this fight?

Do I just have to get to level 99 with my entire team or some shit?

Something like this but less shit

'Mons!

First Eater Adam, now this? Are you kidding me?

You should be running Megas close to level 60 or more at that point and even that's not going to help that much. Just wait until you get to chapter 19, they have a massive middle finger to you with Eater Adam and the Great Challenges. What you can also try is getting Speed Charge Field as that helps out some.

buyangewomon

It doesn't look bad actually.

looks dank

fug, i only just got Wargreymon and my only data digimon is Ultimate

Do you have more or source?

Looks really good, I might actually get it

....and you'd just get regular Omegamon

I-I will. It's not like it's my first waifumon or anything.

Probably would be spikier though.

How do I register my Digimon for D-1? I can't work out what those 4 boxes on the page are for.

lucemon is too much of his own thing, what with his clusterfuck evo line and being a child/adult level until he hits satan mode, mirage and duke are both armored knight ultimates
also ancientbeatlemon kind of takes design queues from both but isn't even close to an omegamon (jogress knight with headhands of its pre-evos)

Does it have Tailmon dead eyes staring at you on her back?

Renamon is cute! CUTE!

Got that right!

Did anyone who ordered from something other than Nin Nin Game still haven't received a Wave 1 V-Pet?

You mean this?