Cum in Faye

Cum on Faye

Tharja is cute and I like her.

Cum with Faye

I love Python!

give faye a popsicle

STOP THIS

You have no idea how fucking lucky you are if you have a Reinhardt

are they ever gonna put the older games on the virtual store for ds? i only see them on wii u

i didnt get a chance to play them growing up and i dont want to mess with emulators

I can't help but feel like if you bring up the fact that Laura Bailey was once Lucina (or Rise, or Serah, or any of other other weeb roles), she'd probably shoot you now or something.

I sent a Reinhardt home once.

Tharja is best. Tharja thread!

Satan shits on Tharja haters.

>all those Ests
sweet mother of god

>not making a 4* +8 Est
user what are you DOING

I wish I had a Shanna

>tfw I wasted 120 orbs trying to get tinyhands
>only got shannas and robins
Never again

I guess I'll play fe9. Its on the gamecube, so is Dolphin Emulator a good emulator to use?

Matt Mercer is such a cool guy, I almost feel bad for playing Awakening in jap

Fuck you, you have 1 Shanna.

I've yet to roll that fucking Desperation whore, I would trade you my 3 spare 4* Reinhardts for that single whore if I could.

Just rolled a +spd -def Leo, is he any good?

her own fault for joining the commie guild and being cucked out of FE

please all I want is you but no green orbs show up, should I sacrifice a goat or something.

BUILD WALL

Does she hate anime now or something? I loved her as Rise when I was a kid.

>5* a neutral Reinhardt
>feed the other 4* with bad IVs to Xander
>Never use Vantage on Xander
user don't pull for a week and thank RNGesus every time you wake for still being alive. Only then will your Tinyhands comemaybe.

>pulled on sibling banner way back when because Eldigan is cool
>get thracia von thunderdude instead
>+ATK
>and a free deathblow 3

undastood

>mfw 70% tharjahate posts come from literal fujoshits
like pottery

>est
Is she good? I thought she was shit tier

Tipton is /ourgirl/ now. She won't sell out to normies.

yes, runs fine on most computers

She seems like a generally sweet person and she's been enthusiastic about her weeb roles in the past. The only reason she isn't still doing them is the union strike.

>9 Ests
I hate this slut. Also that luck of yours came to me cause I got her twice just now.

All she voices now is stuff in western media. Western produced games, superhero stuff, that kind of thing.

She was uncredited as Lucina and Palla in Heroes after all. I think it was a fucking miracle they were able to get her. But it was too much, as easter Lucina, masked Lucina, and Palla in SoV were voiced by her soundalike Alexis Tipton. She does... an alright job. And now that Lucina is in Fire Emblem Warriors, that's another Alexis Tipton role.

So I managed to pull a +DEF Ike from a banner. How do I build this boy?

>tfw have spent 200 orbs sniping green orbs for tiki and got blocked both times by off banner shit

haha yea, so lucky

Christ user.

Don't forget the cucks. They are prevalent too. Sad bastards.

Does anybody else here play FEH without sound and has never heard about 80% of the voices their units have?

Tell me about Azura. Why doesn't she wear shoes or make any effort to cover her panties?

the only thing she's good for is tanking red mages.
cordelia is superior in every other way if you actually want a blue flier.

>afraid the unions will take Matt Mercer and Erica Lindbeck away from me
I can't handle heartbreak again, I really liked Chrom and Celica more importantly Magilou and don't want to see any more VA changes.

I have never rolled a hinata

His vanilla kit is probably one of your best options, assuming he isn't -Atk. Bring along someone to buff his attack and/or run Threaten Atk.

>You get to map 7/7 on the new Tempest Trials
>The final boss is Bruno_
>But this starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=W3-GTKUgYX4

I want to believe this. After all, it's roles like those that helped her career. Like I want to believe she does still look fondly on those roles and that if she had the chance to do stuff like that again she could, but her job or union or whatever it is says otherwise.

Makes it easier to give footjobs while flashing her panties at you during it

>All she voices now is stuff in western media. Western produced games, superhero stuff, that kind of thing.
Why tho? Isn't japshit more popular?

The third one is decent. Merge the others into it and quit complaning shitlord.

Best boys

Yeah Dolphin should work

When I'm in public. If I'm at home I do give it some volume ("Some" meaning about 2 or 3 presses up from mute on the + volume button)

>that many Gwens and Ests
I'm so sorry.
I thought my luck is shit with 6 Oboros.

I usually have sound on but turn animation off. I'll probably turn them back in once my wife makes it in.

I occasionally turn the sound on. I wish I had never turned it on to hear Clarisse or Mae or Sharena.

I love Severa! She's the ultimate kanpeki cutie!

Not about Azura but I feel like Nohr has some sort of panties out policy when it comes to fashion. Corrin (F), Camilla, Charlotte etc all flash ass all the time. Must be because Azura comes from there.

I do this because I'm sick of all the stupid tracks in the game.

She enters into water all the time and probably doesn't want to deal with soggy pants and shoes.

>decent

literally the worst IVs of a Rein who isn't -atk

>Isn't Japshit more popular?

Not in the slightest. Japanese media will always be seen as niche, whereas western media will always be seen as mainstream (which makes sense, we are in the west after all).

It'd be acceptable to say you play Uncharted or Assassin's Creed or Gears of War or whatever, people would recognize those brands and they're seen as mature, cool brands. Whereas if you said you liked Fire Emblem, the Tales series, Final Fantasy, or other weeb shit, people would either not know what you're talking about, look down on you for being a weeb, or look down on you for liking childish stuff.

>Sumeragi
Dies for his Wife's Son
Wife's son then kills wife, his two sons, conquers his kingdom and marries off his two daughters as Nohrian trophy wives.

>Sigurd
Wife gets stolen from him and then he's killed by the man who fucked her
Wife's brainwashing eventually wore off and she was happier with his killer than she ever was with Sigurd

>Nyna
Husbando gets killed by Marf
Marf sets her up with some ugly turban wearing fuck who rapes her every night
Husbando eventually returns only to tell her that she's a chestlet and he's heading back to Valentia to motorboat his waifu

>Faye
>"YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME FAYE... JUST NOT IN THE WAY YOU WANT"

Who is the biggest cuck?

>mfw also rolled thundercock

I believe it. She seems really sweet and enthusiastically nerdy in Critical Role and the interviews I've seen her do.

She doesn't seem to be an elitist like Troy Baker.

>Filtering Olivia

Why didn't I think of this before? /feg/ is slightly more tolerable now.

I used to do it pretty often, especially once I got Tharja to hear her voice lines. Really wish I hadn't done that.

Now I just play it on mute with something playing in the background.

>It'd be acceptable to say you play Uncharted or Assassin's Creed or Gears of War or whatever, people would recognize those brands and they're seen as mature, cool brands.
Who gives a shit dude? VAs care about that sweet ca$h. SE for example makes oddles of cash. Bailey could have gotten a piece of that pie. Why would she turn it down?

Dub VA's are cute desu.

trip back on raul

Something I learned from MMOs that applies to mobages, stop trying to look for it.

Yeah, I sometimes turn it back on whenever I want to check out a specific unit's voice or something. I haven't come to regret it so far, luckily.

>stutter

>She was happier with his killer than she ever was with Sigurd

Yeah it's kinda tough to be happy during a time of war compared to continental peace.

Is renewal a good b skill for Eldigan? Sounds like a fun build since I managed to pull a +def one and I read that that or quick riposte are good for his b slot.

Best Cleric in game.

Reddithard's stats other than Atk don't matter.

I suggest filtering:
Cuck
Raul
mentally ill
a shit
cuckdelia
if you can.
Olivia is innocent.

>She was uncredited as Lucina and Palla in Heroes after all
originally she was credited, later her name got patched out due to va strike bullshit or whatever

There are both actually pretty cute

Would you like some stew~?

Anyone have a list of viable Close Counter units?
I only ran into a Boey, Henry, Saizo, and of course Takumi so far. I'm keeping a list for the next Banner with Takumi and currently don't have any armor units.

Kaiji's a pretty cool guy. As much as I dislike Owain, I gotta give credit to the guy for putting so much care into voicing him.

ugly bitch

Honestly, I actually have no idea. Would that mean Ray Chase (voice of Noctis in FFXV, Fernand in SoV) and Robbie Daymond (voice of Prompto in FFXV, Tobin in SoV) be paid more than Laura Bailey would?

My guess is that even though SE would make a lot of money, whoever she's with just pays more. Social acceptance aside then. Legit question, do western games sell more or do eastern games sell more? I always find that western made games (like ones by Ubisoft) are always in stock, and often times go on sale. Eastern made games are usually the ones that go out of stock and/or never go on sale, though this is usually a fault of Nintendo mainly.

Does anyone know where to find an fe9 rom? Emuparadise doesn't have it.

She has been uncredited in Heroes since Day 1. Her work for it was probably recorded ages ago.

It could've been worse. They could've gotten her other replacement at a point, Ashley Burch.

>Sumeragi
>Dies for his Wife's Son
That's wrong though. He would have gone to treat with Garon anyway. He just happened to have Corrin with him. The only thing that would have happened differently if Corrin wasn't there is that Azura would have stayed in Nohr and would have been miserable.

Mine has Renewal, and I like it on him. I guess QR is a little more offensive, depends on what you prefer.

>20 and 30 stam maps

Holy god what? The orb maps I can understand, but why are the low feather maps that high? 30 stam for 400 feathers?

Kagero is my wife.

The fuck is wrong with her spine?

leo
faye

not actually joking about either of those, because it's abundantly clear that "slow + defensive" = CC and QR

Unless it was taken down really recently, Emuparadise does have it. Make sure you're looking for "path of radiance" in the right place.

>Wife's brainwashing eventually wore off

no, it didn't

>Marf sets her up with some ugly turban wearing fuck who rapes her every night
Uhm, excuse me? Hardin is legit handsome af and he never even consummates the marriage because she doesn't want to. He's pure as snow.

>He wouldn't fuck a retard slenderwoman
Yeah, sure pal.

So you have something to do with your stamina when TT is over

Leo is shit. Horse memes don't even save him.