Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=rXVeePyLkgU
vocaroo.com/i/s0qcTMchn8JB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Harrow is the worst frame DE has ever released.

Needs more nyx

xth for Harrow was a mistake.

Oldberon was worse.

You're just mad you can't fit him into one of your three rolls.

>wasting your early opportunity to shill your pastebin and frame guide, and instead posting anime images

>try "buffed" harrow
>still running into the same problems
>getting kill stolen and not allowing to give squad energy

Harrow is a classic example of clueless DE. Yeah, let's make a support frame that relies on getting kills to help out his team. I just can't see what can go wrong.

t. fat fuck or ponyfucker probably.

Fuck Sedna Junction and Fuck DE

I miss old saryn, new saryn is strong as shit and all but the old saryn was just more satisfying to use.

Just diving into a crowd, dropping a nuke and watching everything evaporate was amazing. Miasma is still probably the most satisfying ability to use.

First for Harrow is _Fun!

junctions are the biggest mistake ever.

>Inaros + Ack & Brunt + Electromagnetic Shielding + Guardian Derision

Holy shit, I'm having fun.

So i'm back after like a year of not playing and I think i'm retarded because i'm not sure how void relics and fissures work

The health and energy restore properties of Harrow's 2/3 should apply to kills done by allies.

warframe.bandcamp.com/releases

>bandcamp
That's foolish. Another thing I don't have to throw money at DE to have. Anyway listening through it right now. At 6-Corrupted and I think there's more beats in it than the ingame one. Also 1-This is What You Are has some stuff we hadn't heard before. Probably going to be part of the third quest.

Harrow, pls

Listening to this made me realize how weak the drums sound ingame.

Playstation broski here. Quick question.

As someone that is divinely broke and as equally retarded when it comes to the ways of Jewery.

If I sold my Loki Arcane Swindle helmet from ages ago before I quit playing. Would it be enough to buy Loki Prime?

It's not rare to see differently rearranged/edited tracks in official OSTs. DOOM OOS by Mick Gordon for example varies from gamerip pretty glaringly.

My favorite part of Saryn is that all her animations are completely on point. They are smooth and don't look stupid casting mid-air or gliding. Popping spores with the Zenistar disc is also ridiculously fun.

First off you need to clear whatever junction is holding the void relic segment for your orbiter, and if you were a Void Key hoarder like me, enjoy the massive amount of vaulted relics you can now make plat off of.

>Vauban + Stug or VB Jat Kittag

True that. I'd be okay with DE adding the updates. But maybe a reason they haven't is because it'd be heavier than the rest of the game's sound design? Something that the game's sound design is also lacking in.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXVeePyLkgU

Such a classy track. Why they cut it out from the game?

Ask if someone wants to trade Loki P set for the helmet.

I dont know how valuable the helmet is but if someone takes you up for it then hey, you got what you want

I'd swear I heard it when the classic shitter assaulted a pub I was with in a squad recently. But I don't even know for sure.

please send your prayers to a man that has to grind in these trying times

I know that, it's just I seem confused as to how to open them, like do I have to do void fissures without them to refine them run with the one I want to open in a mission?

No don't I'll offer you 335p for your prayers

Swindle's worth probably 150-200 on PS4. You *might* get a Liki set in trade, but probably not for that plat. Also, Arcane Swindle is bretty gud as far as Arcane helms go, you should try to keep it and wrangle a set to use it on.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qcTMchn8JB

All it did was get some guy to start messaging me that he'll give me 100 plat for the swindle.

>most optimal way to play Harrow is to ignore headshots and just maiming atterax

woah...so this is...the power...of skill-based play

>most optimal way to play Warframe is to use naramon invis crits and just maiming atterax
woah...so this is...the power...of skill-based play

you can slide spin in the air which obviously triggers meming strike as well

git gud, aim for jump headshots

I just BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM enemies with boar prime.

>tfw I haven't played in over a year and I have no idea what's going on
>I'm just sitting at the menu looking at my Ember Prime holding a Boltor Prime wondering what I should go for

I'm scared

Harrow is an unfinished system.
>energy to gain energy
>use energy gained to get shields
>use shields gained to get life steal
>use life gained to... nothing.
>and an invulnerable phase + buff because headshot yo

He's missing the step where you convert your own health into aoe damage to power your Thurible.

>Wake up
>Palladino room fixed

So what do I do for fun now?

Play a different, better game with content

you don't go for headshots, you just meme with atterax

please don't bully Palladino, she's special

Is Harrow, dare I say, worse than Oberon?

cry in a corner and wait for a different relay with inevitable holes in the map

hey my dudes i want to make a video about problems with operator mode
in shit posting fashion but i want your opinions on what problems there are and what improvements can be made
mechnaics etc
plz gib (you)
pic not or can be related

JUST MAKE HIM FUCKING GET ASSIST ENERGY FOR HAVING AN ALLY KILL SOMETHING

Do fissures with relics you don't care about for forma and ducat fodder, enjoy choosing between your and your teammates drops. Hoard void traces to radiant relics you want the rare drops off of. (end of fissure void trace reward is random, but almost always higher then the void trace alert reward, so don't waste time with those.) For particular reward cherry picking; host or join radiant relic shares for the specific relic. Relics are like 1000% better then the old void key system except you will have to form premades for almost every endless type mission if you want to crack lots of relics. Also, endless type fissures have sort of scaling rewards with pre-upgraded relics beginning to drop after wave 4

dubs decides

KILLER QUEEN

dog

Chief Queef

Hit That Smeet

dog

damnit so close

a

to add to this : I tend to avoid pubbing excavation fissures as it can be difficult to get 10 reactants when people spread spawns out all over the map and 1 round=2 extractors.
Katastrophe

there's a reason people normally choose single numbers

cockofshock

meme

Cringer/Battlekat

FusRoCat

SweetSourChicken

stop replying you fuckers

report dogposting, especially this exercise in pointless frustration

NickDigger

Report Dogposting

but user, it's catposting

name it "report"

TWO GRcAtATAS

>"hotfix" didn't fix the broken chat which is a huge issue ever since the update a week ago
>broke multiple weapons which are now completely unusable
is de the worst company in existence?

no double here

YOU CANT GET DUBS ON Veeky Forums YOU GODDAMN FUCKING RETARDS

SO NEW I CAN FUCKING RETURN IT TO THE STORE

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED FOR SPAM

Kurvat

Guys, my Opticor isn't doing damage and I'm not talking about "0" damage. I mean it's LITERALLY not doing anything.

BENISxDxDxD

Stray Cat

you can get 000

Dog.

YOU CAN STILL GET 000 YOU DIPSHIT SHUT UP AND NAME THE GODDAMN CAT

Did you try turning it on and off again?

yes user, DE has deemed the opticor troublesome and has decided to buff it so it deal no damage, now go buy some plat

So is Corrosive+Heat best for pre DEA? Have not unlocked all systems yet.

>doing Sabotage
>suddenly Space Mom just says "kill 'em all"
is Space Mom relapsing?

Focus is a problem

Thanks for explaining it, I was a little confused after reading it all on the wiki etc

>DE patches little innocent fun things while there are so many other far more important things that are still busted

Im not even surprised. This is exactly the kind of shit we've come to expect from this company. They just have to waste time snuffing out fun whenever they can, meanwhile Excalibur is unplayable because beserker wont trigger on exalted blade, and exalted blade doesn't even do damage half the time.

read the hotfix notes before you start posting stupid shit you clown

>Excalibur
>2017, playing Excalibur

Am I the only person who hates the fuck out of that frame. I can't be right? There has to be others who make the 'that's an ugly vag' face when they see him join the mission.

I FINALLY DID IT GUIS! I FINISHED SEDNA JUNCTION

Does anyone else get a Ferngully vibe from the new Earth tiles?

Also god damn how badly are these optimized, they look great but certain areas that don't seem to be particularly fantastic cause massive framedrops. Specifically looking down a path with this waterfall in the way drops me sub 20fps

Tracks I noticed significant enough changes: Corrupted, The Creeping Dark, Archwing, Wings of War(faster), Consume Us, The Profit (Trailer and Sculpt viewing samples), Gene Molds, Sentient Tombs

Also I noticed they ordered the tracks pretty much relatively what I felt were best to worst (except for the last two). Maybe they feel the same. Which is good because hopefully it will reflect on future tracks.

gay

Fuck you

>Reminder to always solo Sortie #3 for proper seeding (Rivens)

>do a capture mission
>complete capture because it's a capture, you run up and tag the guy, easy
>"Change of plans, tenno, leave no one alive."

I guess we accidentally captured the janitor, or something.

fucking what

I always had the feeling someone was stealing my riven rewards. Because sometimes I do exceptionally well against the scrubs and get a riven in the end.

Are you fucking serious? After getting riven I saw your message.

>people still cry about harrow
*sigh*

>using *actions*
you can go back now