help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previously on Veeky Forums's the Sims General

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/THVjU8f
luumiasims.com/post/127116200749/a-little-object-i-created-mostly-as-a-way-to
imgur.com/a/1uh5r
youtube.com/watch?v=eTGgXBO1Wtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need mary and lydia lewds

>Discord:
discord.gg/THVjU8f

You forgot something

Literally me.

her neck though

He looks like an ancient Roman or Greek dude.

tfw Sims set in a historical time period like Rome never

By the way, you're my favorite poster.

Does Into the Future bring any problems to The Sims 3 like Pets or Island Paradise does? I'm deciding which packs to pirate and I don't want to go overboard because my PC sucks ass, but I've always been interested in the expansion pack.

Where'd you get the lava lamp?

it worked fine for me

what the fuck is this

retake with that mod please

He needs a hug

>"It's high time we focused more on ourselves as a country. Earth is in shambles, and they've got some bad hombres. In order for our nation to flourish, we need to focus on not just our jobs and on the economy, but on security as well. We're gonna need another wall and halt any Earthling invas- I mean, immigration and believe me, you're gonna love it folks. We'll be able to sleep much better knowing that any Earthlings will be deleted on sight at our borders, and for the record I'm not afraid to call it what it is: radical Earthling terrorism! They want to bring their backwater beliefs and hurt our citizens, but not on my watch! Together, we can make Windenbug great again!"

Im pretty sure feet mods count as socks and Yoga mats remove socks.

>"LONG LIVE PRESIDENT GLUMPH! KEEP THE EARTHLINGS OUT! WE BETTER SEE YOU VOTING FOR HIM THIS ELECTION DAY!"

>"HEY HEY HO HO, THESE EARTHLING SCUM HAVE GOT TO GO!"

faggot

>"It's just like, a bummer, y'know man? Like, all these downer Earthlings keep tryna come in and fuck our women and blow our cities up... They should all just burn in hell dude! And then there's these turds on their planet that get really jealous and butthurt about what we have here in Windenburg, and they type really angrily on some Syrian sand painting bazaar on their computers about us man! I'm tellin' ya, tinfoil hats are a great wave to keep their negative juju out, y'know? So like, I'm all for President Glumph man, he said something about gassing bikes and race starting so I'm totes down for him! It's gonna be radical dude!"

Cringe-inducing.

You say that like it's gonna make me stop posting.

No, I'm hoping you'll eventually age up and kill off your dumb bimbo slut

Go away Rhyth.

Wrong. I'm Ree.

Cringe!

get help soon friends

>Ree

What year is it again?

ITF is pretty standalone, in which you won't get any of the content unless you go to the future or buy the items yourself. You also won't get any of the problems...not that there are any.

Oasis Landing is a really good neighborhood, and I found myself just staying there after a while. The only downside is that living there forever isn't viable without mods, since many of the "obligatory" lots don't exist, nor do the jobs that come with them. Future Lounges are pretty lame without Late Night too, but the same can be said about any lot like that.

I think a friend helped him make it.

Oh thanks! It's a lot of fun to take these shots and decorate.

luumiasims.com/post/127116200749/a-little-object-i-created-mostly-as-a-way-to
Here!

I ended up modding Oasis Landing because I loved the city so much. It was such a neat aesthetic. I tried the dystopia version but the piles of garbage and people eating bugs got... annoying.

imgur.com/a/1uh5r

My kiwi senses didn't go off so that's false too

Don't pretend to understand things you don't, user.

I found Rhyth's origin story
youtube.com/watch?v=eTGgXBO1Wtg

you seem obsessed with him lol

L O L

LMAO

R O F L M A O

I think you mean blues

K E K

He/she is obsessed. They're the one who post about Rhyth every single thread.

it's probably tom

He posts about himself

(You)
Nice try. But we all know it's all you. You're pathetically obsessed with Rhyth. Just fuck him already.

Fuck off Tom

Try again.
I'm not Tom.

We're not buying it anymore. Go away.

No thanks.

Literally this .

Anyone can recommend any anklets for sims?

Whatever you say Rhyth.

Yes, yes. Everyone that calls you out on your idiocy is Rhyth.

Just like anybody that gives you valid criticism is Tom.

Whoops my bad didn't see. Yeah a friend helped me make it. There's only the one swatch. Sorry.

when will everyone stop this

This is just pathetic. Just end it user, kys.

I'm not Rhyth.

You need to let Rhyth go

>wanted to play as my sims
>kill them off and start a new family
>get attached to them

Fuck

We know. You're the guy obsessed with him.

Yes hello, I'm an ex member of the discord.
I can confirm the circlejerk is very real. I was part of it for a time working as the pivotman. Everything you hear about the discord being behind all the ills of /tsg/ is 100% true.

actually you're a current member shitposting

Don't you you all see?
We are all Rhyth where it counts.

I'm rhyth

Is that the part of me that seeks attention and gets triggered when people call me on my bullshit?

No! I AM RHYTH

I guess I am Rhyth.

No. I'm Rhyth

Baby when

Never.

Why can't this thread go more than a week without shitting itself.

old discord drama in a Veeky Forums thread. there was never any hope

It shat itself just the same before the discord user.
Discord probably doesn't help giving more names to shit on though.

yes and I am not disputing that. but discord drama is an even more potent weapon of autism because of his close some of these people get

Guys please help!
I cannot make black people for the life of me.
Fuck I can't make non white sims in general.
I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with their faces.
Then when I do try they end up looking like a shitty caricature and I just delete them.

God damn it user.

A lot of people have issues replicating any kind of face shape they don't know well. It's mostly practice, looking at pictures/references and that kind of thing. Maybe download other people's Sims, see the differences, tweak them and go from there?

I'll see what I can do.
Thanks user.

Start with pics of face shapes you like and going out of your comfort zone.

MCC will do it on its own anyway

Seeing pictures of your game always makes me consider trying out alpha hair in 4. They don't look good in games that are more maxis-match than not but my game's such a mess of varied cc and semi-maxis-match...

Since I remake all my townies I could give everyone alpha hair and I wouldn't have the weird mix of alpha and clay. Maybe on a slow night I'll just go on an alpha downloading spree and see how it looks.

I have that shit turned off

It was probably forgotten on purpose. I don't know why everyone blames the discord for shit. Its patently obvious its thread shitters who shit in the thread. Why would anyone come back here from the Discord unless they'd been banned like Rhyth?