youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310383/life-is-strange-limited-edition-pc
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max did nothing wrong

Max > Chloe

I wonder how much (if at all) the ending choice percentages would have differed if they'd simply worded the choices differently.

I bet if it was "Save Arcadia Bay" or "Save Chloe" we'd see different percentages. "Sacrifice Arcadia Bay is accusatory and smacks of manipulation, just like the nightmare.

Also posting this pic because theres some aspiring poet user who gets triggered by incorrect interpretations

She could have warned more people about the tornado.

Nobody said she did. The *one* thing she did wrong was not calling Chloe in the five years (which Chloe also didn't do) but that's all in the past and she more than made up for it.
Nobody can fault her for anything about the storm without applying some kind of hindsight or outsider info. Which would be dishonest and unfair towards Max.

And she still can

Posted last thread

Is the LE worth 60ish bucks? I'm afraid the price is going to rise further so I'd prefer to buy it before it reaches triple digits

Max is #1

Up until the time she actually saw the storm with her own eyes, she wasn't sure it was real.
She still has her photos in the end so she can go back and warn more people if the casualties ended up being high. But no way to guarantee everyone would heed a warning.

We now know Chloe sent letters though. Max didnt reply so she stopped.

They seem to have copies in stock in europe for both PC and X1, I wonder how much the postal charge would be

store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/310383/life-is-strange-limited-edition-pc

Tried that, they won't ship to you outside of Europe

This general feels like it's half full of bots, the same arguments, pretty much identical posts, the same images over and over again. Maybe it's (((michel))) trying to trap me here as the only vaguely bearable place to talk about this game, so i buy more of his stuff and keep the general alive to attract new players.

>to attract new players
We don't need more cancerous newfags shitting the place up than the Steam Sale already brought

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

That's with any single-player general

We don't know if Max ever got those letters. She never mentions she did so I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

Ah, that sucks.

Geez, the cheapest LE I can find in my country is 40 eurobux for xbox one version. They really are out of stock almost everywhere.

Somebody did scan the artbook last year and shared it here but I don't have a link for it. If you want I could at least try to scan it for you tomorrow

Caved in and bought it factory sealed from Ebay for 60

Hopefully no buyers remorse when it comes in a month

BAE > bay

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

gotta admit that's some pretty ugly fanart

Not really, the soundtrack in cd form is pretty cool.
Art book is pretty underwhelming. I bought it at release for whatever price it was, 60 bucks is pushing it for what you get.

Reminder that it's super cute to own the physical copy!

wowsers, haven't heard that one in a while

You just have bad taste

>contributing to global warming
Max would be mad

Some fat tumblrite projecting their chubbiness onto the characters with a horribly westernized attempt at anime eye. Coloring is pretty good though

>not owning the LE and Vinyl

>you're an antisemite if you think that jews are an ethnic group
WEW
E
W
>hook noses with lowered tips
>ridiculously sleepy semitic eyes
>Ashley is mixed race (a common thing for jews)
>Ashley claims that her ethnicity is Thai/East Indian/White.
Actual white people mention what kind of white they are exactly, if someone just says that they're white then they're hiding what kind of white they reall are, this is of course almost exclusively a jewish thing normalfag.com/Ashly-Burch-425788337456505/about
>black hair
>brown eyes
>both are from LA
>working in the entertainment industry
>i nstagram.com/p/6Saoa5C0TN/

Ashley is a confirmed jew, she looks like a fucking budget Sarah Silverman
Hannah I'd say 75%, I can see her being Italian or something
Global warming is irrelevant, the elephant in the room is air pollution
This is what both GW activists and /pol/tards fail to understand

I really like that image. Sometimes the kawaii look works and I think there it does.
Not everything needs to be on-model or 3D.

It's really not that bad. The characters aren't chubby there and they aren't a different race, hairy, or anything typically associated with "Tumblr" art.

How much do they pay you?

Why the fuck did you feel the need to bring those conversations into this thread?
They have nothing to do with the game and nobody gives a shit. You have a whole containment board, go use it.

>Actual white people mention what kind of white they are exactly, if someone just says that they're white then they're hiding what kind of white they reall are, this is of course almost exclusively a jewish thing

TIL that I'm a jew because I neither know nor care what 'kind' of white I am

I don't just want merch, I want to go to some con and buy some LiS stuff that I like from people. It would make me feel great knowing and seeing I supported someone that spent time creating something for this game.

$0.10 a post, if you stay with the company for a year they boost you to $0.11 a post

>Some /pol/ack has wandered into /lisg/ and is sperging out and thinking everyone is a paid shill
=kek

Just wait until they learn about Pricefield and how "degenerate/SJW" Chloe is.

Ashly is like half filipino though and Hannah looks nothing like a jew

Brooke a cute

>mentioning '/pol/tards' in a pathetic attempt to imply you aren't one

To be quite honest, Warren is a cuck for not wanting Brooke, she's very cute, it sucks love doesn't work the way you want to in life

>>you're an antisemite if you think that jews are an ethnic group

I didnt say that. I said anti-semites dont care if you're a practicing jew or not, they'll dislike you based on just your ethnicity. I EXPLICITLY said jews were an ethnic group. Nice reading comprehension.

Can you morons from /v/ and /pol/ get off my general, it's my only comfy place

sauce on that pic senpai

Oh boy, did I offend and triggered you? You're a trans, you should be used to it.

Say the magic word and I'll see what I can do.

Holy fuck this pic has never been more relevant

I want to Kiss, love and respect Max Caulfield

1. Shills come to bae general to shill game merch
2. In order to not get caught they make an autistic /pol/post as a coverup
3. Proceed to claim that the people who see that they are shilling their shitty merch are CRAZY POLTURDS! Because people who acknowledge the existence of paid postersrs are ONLY /POL/ CONSPIRATARDS!

The shills have evolved

Been here longer than you so you go first

shilling game merch by talking about wanting to buy used copies of stuff is like the worst marketing tactic ever

>inventing a ridiculously convoluted false-flag conspiracy to defend conspiracies

kys waifufag

That guy was asking for help and I tried to help him, go fuck thyself. Oh and I get 0.30 dollars for post and 0.20 for (You), that other guy is not working for SE like me.

That's impossible, I was here before the game came out and everyone was so excited about the leaks between each episode

Nice bluff. The first thread of /lisg/ was made after EP 1 was released

Let's get creative lads

What do you think the main character of LiS2 gonna look like?

No it wasn't, stop baiting redditfag

I joined right after the ep2 leaks, I still have the
download link of ep2 leaked build.

Looking through the archive doesn't count.

leaked build? how did it work, like a standalone exe?

I've looked through the archive in the OP before. For some reason Fireden won't load it, but we both know you're lying. It had a long argument throughout it with a guy complaining about how the game was too cliche.

Liar, nobody accused me or the others of /pol/-posting when were just jer/k/ing off. Only this year and this summer have you people emerged

What's going on here ?

I didn't look at any archive. This mediafire link has been in the previous threads, as a backup.

86 cents a post.

They all

please

Cool.

died

nothing of value was lost

really? Could you copy paste it? I can't find it :/

IIRC you have to replace the ep2 folder in steamapps folder and that's it

Do you guys think dontnod will ever release a satisfactory conclusion to the game where max uses her powers to save the bay and the bae, or are we forever doomed to live in disappointment?

They're already developing the sequel and the prequel, so I doubt it

>dontnod are developing the prequel
Are you sure about that?

Never say never.
Just wait for the remake or remastered edition in the 2020s

I still dont get why do a prequel if Max and Chloe's stories are over

To rake in the money of course

I would have preferred having a Max prequel since I was never a Chloe fan but whatever

I recall an interview response re: BtS where they said something like
>we were considering the best way to make something for the fans who were still attached to the environment of Season One, and went through several ideas, like an expansion

obviously that was shelved long ago in favor of the DeckNine prequel, but it's reassuring that it was something that have considered possible.

I would have taken them spending the time to redo all of chapter 5 over BtS any day honestly

Maybe if the prequel is good and sells well, they'll get to make a s1 expansion.

wew fucked that up

would have preferred them*

Will they do a discount for those who pre ordered season 1 back then, the true fans. I need to get before the storm by my allowance is already used up for the summer

>allowance
what?

>my allowance
This is an 18+ site

Why is episode 3 so comfy? That entire section from when Chloe and Max swim in the school pool to them running away and sleeping over at Chloe's to the kiss, of course, and the family breakfast at the Price's... it's all so comfy and nice I wish it would last forever.

Cause it's the last time things get to be relatively normal

Max a best, but let's be honest here, Chloe's pre-quel story has a lot more bite to it, more for the writers to dig into. All the more so because it takes place in Arcadia.

And Max will be present in her absence, as Zak wonderfully put it. She is Chloe's counterpart in so many ways, and so there will be a Max-shaped hole in everything for Chloe, a ghost in the back of the narrative's head.

>that feel when you're the only one real and everyone else is bots or paid shills

>thinking people actually buys games on Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That morning 'moment of calm' where you can lay in bed with Chloe listening to the music is like the comfiness peak of the game. You're together, you're got the world at your fingers, and you can feel that you're right around the corner from finding Rachel and everything being happy.
But, of course, things just get worse and worse from shortly after you get up from bed. The true win state is to never hit spacebar.

Yeah true, I'm just a big maxfag

I don't know how much I'll enjoy not being able to time travel though, that was a big enjoyment factor for me (Characters were obviously the biggest, but still).

Hopefully they go back to it in the sequel, though it would be difficult without it being a Force Awakens.