overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

>Previous thread:

More like worst girl edition

>Why don't they just shift the spawn point back about 50m?
Because that would be smart. And that's not what blizzard is about

Here comes T.Racer!

>best girl edition
>D.Va isn't OP pic
???

Akande Ogundimu

why do people play fps on console, bros? sticks suck.

>another mercy edition

I can't imagine playing OW on consoles.

Fuck off retard, this was made first and linked first.

kill yourself. stop trying to split the already dying thread.

>estimated time :22.
>its been 4 minutes.

What the fuck.

i don't know what estimation means either

How do you guys play? Fullscreen, windowed, borderless windowed?

Serious question:
Is Overwatch dying?

borderless windowed

a lot of people are getting burnt out but it's not "dying", OW will finally die in 4-5 years in which then it will go f2p and the cycle will start again

Amélie
>tfw headshotting flying lesbians down in succession

>get a six stack in the very first season of OW
> cheese your way to the top
>your internal mmr is forever locked at masters/ grandmasters and you cannot drop so you will always be there after placements
>everyone who didn't cheese is gimped by the internal mmr system which attempts to force them to remain in their current rank and hinder any progress
>the only escape from this is to just buy a new account to reset your mmr via quickplay
Now you know how the system works. It's not skill based at all. Just a combination of luck and gaming the sr or the matchmaking system

>never cheesed with a six stack
>just played loads of QP before ranked came out
>every season my placement matches are always with masters and GMS
I don't understand

your quickplay mmr, the hidden one, set you to around masters. so that's what it matches you with and that's where you'll always end up

Quickplay and comp use different MMR

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

who should i avoid as tracer?

wrong. when you first get placed, it uses quickplay mmr, which is then converted to competitive mmr

avoid damage

you should ideally 'avoid' everyone and attempt to stay at medium range to kill them.
The only target that I would say be cautious of are soldier, because 1 shot helix, pharah, because 1 shot rocket and zen because 1 shot discord.
Other than that, try to take out whoever you can.
But do be cautious of everyone, if you don't dodge damage effectively, even a mercy can kill you

dead thread

dead thread [2]

anons come here, mercy shitters reported the other thread

Guys I just found out my ERP partner is my boss. I don't think he knows yet but the stuff we RP is some grade-A degenerate shit.

What should I do? I'm panicking really bad here.

What the fuck is "tilting"? I see posts about it but i dont understand

>other thread has decent op
>"no no we need the retard waifu op"

And mercy mains wonder why they are so hated. Now this whole thread will be filled with fucking waifu crap instead of gameplay discussion because of this stupid op

Follow your calling user.
Do what you must do.

make him your sissy slut like the other guy said

basically raging. if you tilt, you will play worse.

I was rank 35 (≡1750) in S1, but I'm ~2700 now.

Why do fatass Tumblrinas need to come up with new terms for this shit?
Le toxic, le tilt, fucking cancer.

Tell him you want to be his sissy slut blowjob dumpster because he's so daddy

cuz inside jokes are le best

t. absolute delusional

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

teammate calls you a faggot and retard in a match that you were really trying your best. Now you literally cant focus on game anymore because of it

Thats tilting and thats why there needs to be much stricter fucking punishment for people who mic spam. Ive lost so many games because some retard decides to chime in with his pointless opinions on a situation and goes on to belittle someone else on the team and then it turns into a neverending argument untill DEFEAT screen

NERF DEFLECT

NERF DASH

NERF DOUBLE JUMP

NERF WALL CLIMB

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Guess what, if you want to play jump around and be a bitch and run with invinciblity teleport skill so gud and shotgun projectiles of no aim, then fuck off

NO DAMAGE, NONE, 0

FUCK YOU

fucking cancerous shit

also remove defense matrix from the game

Why are arcade boxes locked behind wins again? Arcade is full of salty cunts who just want their weekly loot dose and get the fuck outta there as soon at they got their boxes, it doesn't make the 'just fuck around for fun'-mode any more enjoyable.

>End career by gettiing into a social MAD situation with my boss
Thanks /owg/, helpful as ever.

genji upsets people this much?

pic related

Put simply, it means getting frustrated.

More specifically, getting frustrated can impact your decision making, which directly impacts how well you can play the game. "Tilting" is when your frustration negatively impacts your play in this way.

It's why people recommend you take a break if you lose two or three times in a row. Even if you don't think you're annoyed, your reactive decision making may still be taking a hit.

them getting salty at me playing arcade for fun even after the new batch of boxes is out kind of adds to the fun to me

its why i mute people and honestly wish people would just shut up in this game because a majority of voice comms are unneeded

So, does Blizzard actually do anything about the reports?

I swear all the time, call people cucks, and leave matches and enter later (so I don't lose 50 so), and do a bunch of edgy fucked up shit when my teammates aren't behaving well. I'd be in GM if throwing wasn't so fun. I've never been banned or even contacted.

Pretty sure it was deleted because this one was up first, retards.

pick winston lmao

Reminder to put your points into the LUCK stat, or you will be forever silver! Reminder that all top500 players got their purely by luck!

>complaining about monkeybait
>saving a thumbnail
who would've thunk these people are genuinely retarded?

He annoys me a lot. He has a lot of favoritism about his kit. He's really good and has the 2nd highest pickrate among DPS I think. He is the 2nd hardest character to hit besides tracer. And his best counter is a boring monkey. I want to exercise my technical aim and such when I play FPS's. Winston does not have anything I play FPS's for.

Why do you think Blizz made an example of a GM player that smurfed in Bronze and sold boosting? It's because reports don't do anything and exist as a scare tactic.

>other had more posts
>this had like 5 posts

Yeah thats some sound logic mercy main

you can't expect much hard thinking from people who's hardest decision is "do i hold M1 or M2"

I hardly play mercy at all, that has nothing to do with anything. This thread was linked first and made first so the other thread got deleted. Are you new?

thats my fucking main issue with this game its advertised as an fps bur half the roster doesnt have shit to do with it

>hardest character to hit besides tracer

Hardest to hit are Mercy/Ana/Lucio because they all have tiny hitboxes and peculiarities about their movement.

>put all my strength into DEXTERITY and STR
>almost none in LUCK

FUCK THIS IS WHY I AM BRONZE

>Ana

lolno.

Mercy's hitbox is thin and she can dash quickly
Lucio's hitbox is small and his head moves weirdly, and his speed.

Ana is just a slow old lady with a wide stance, she's not hard to hit.

I want Winston's weapons to be harder to use. He's just so easy right now he's not satisfying to play. Jump Pack and his Shield and enjoyable abilities that really stimulate my brain crank, but his Tesla Gun and ult are just so mind-numbingly dumb it hurts.
>Get near enemy
>Hold m1 while looking vaguely in their direction
>Try not to die or let them escape while their health bar slowly trickles down
It's just so painfully braindead I feel like it's a joke on how his weapons were designed to be usable by an actual monkey.

I'm not playing any NIGGERS

No DVA, No Winston, No Mercy, No Genji

fucking nigger class characters should be deleted.

Are you implying that Ana is harder to hit than Tracer?

Mercy is extremely predictable so is Lucio. They're not easy to hit like Roadhog or Rein sure. But I'd definitely put lucio at 3rd though.

>Putting points into STR for a video game
>Nothing in INT, WIS, or even CHA
That's why you're Bronze moron. Not because you didn't max LCK.

>people still get mad at genji

desu I'd like supports that have remotely normal weapons, but below average damage output, so it isn't the absolute cuckold role.

They should have nerfed something other than Ana's damage.

>tfw went for all around jack of all trades master of none
>still not enough in LUCK to get higher than plat

Fucking overwatch man

That other half is the reason I'm even playing this game. If I wanted an FPS, there are so many better options out there. OW is a shit game desu des

>I'd rather just keep dying to the heroes I hate rather than switching and killing them instead!
You're a grade A moron.

how long do people take breaks for usually?

Jumping Ana is the worst hitbox in the game.

>Actually, unironically statting STR for Overwatch
You're just as dumb as the last guy. You only stat STR for things that ACTUALLY USE THE STAT.

nope, I don't play faggot characters.

Hardest to hit is Sym thou

Nobody show him HOTS genji.

This is a cute picture of best girl, I like it

real talk he have all these fucking dps and a fucking winston on the team and im still left alone to deal with symmetra as a support

Then stay retarded and keep dying to the things you hate.

What have I become

genji isn't countered hard enough by winston = if genji can shit on someone and they can't do anything but pic ksomething else, then a character must exist that says - YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING, PAY FOR YOUR SINS AND SUFFER, OR STOP BEING GENJI

that is the only acceptable answer

Pick Reaper and you counter 4/4 of those faggot characters.

I went for full LUCK boy

I'm in grand master as a mercy main!

You're a windowlicker main, aren't you?

>tfw genji main
MADA MADA

>Genji dashes away
>genji can deflect shotguns

no, if reaper was allowed to shoot through deflect and literally teleport behind him, stun him, shoot him in the back of the head and instant kill him, it would be fine.

roadhog used to be my go-to FUCK YOU genji you fucking loser character

Yeah I admit it's hard killing a decent enemy genji on your team as winston without a lucio on your team. Luckily teamwork is a thing that exists.

AYO /bronze/boys WHO UP?

What's with the new fad of calling the CHA stat LCK?
>Act like cockslut all game
>Good player stacks with you because he wants a cockslut
>Get carried by him
>Still insist it's luck

If you are even a half way decent Mccree then why not just play soilder and be great?

I thought the bronze rank was for literal children. Talking 10 years old and under. In fact, this post just might be underage

It's a pickle user. Because of the way this game is designed this angry poster could only enjoy certain characters. Characters that do not counter Genji. And he could hate playing the characters that counter Genji. Now he can have no fun.

Then pick McRib and you counter Genji even harder.

The break should be less about how long it is and more about resetting your mood and how you feel, so the idea is to do something that will get you to stop thinking about/focusing on OW for a bit.

Watch an episode of something, read a chapter of a book, go do something around your apartment/house that needs doing then sit for a bit, go for a walk. Anything really.

15 minutes every hour is what Nintendo recommends and it works wonders for me at everything.

sounds like a personal problem from a bitch nigga

t. Pharah that got shot out of the air by Gengu

No, I don't play characters because I universally hate them. I play all characters well. Including DVA, Genji etc

It's how easy they are in relation to other heroes, and how much impact they have, and how fucking irritating they are for ALL characters.

I just hate them until they are nerfed.