/tbcg/ - The Burning Crusade General

>Server
felmyst.com/
smolderforge.com/site/ (instant 70 for testing)

Guilds:
(discord.gg/Tafuuhf) faction undecided

(discord.gg/PkPkZPr)
Alliance (I know it's not the official name but it's better than no name)

(discord.gg/e3jEKAC)
Horde
>WoW TBC database
felmyst.com/database/

>Addons
legacy-wow.com/tbc-addons/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13363380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cummy in my tummy

How good are fire mages in pvp?

strawpoll.me/13363380

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE

>tfw suddenly wanting to roll warrior even though I've never really played one before
>most played and least desired class

FUG

pretty good. living bomb does shit ton of damage in tbc.

>I'm the only vote for
Well I thought it was the perfect mix of cute and funny but w/e

Most people here aren't trannies like you.

judging by your tranny discord this is false. there's not a single self-respecting man here who will take part in your underage redditware circlejerk

Mocky at some point you're going to have to do something productive with your life.

What's the most desired class/spec for dungeons? Last time on Elysium I fell for the healer meme and it was impossible to get a group for 5mans.

>le mocky boogeyman

For 5 mans everything is desired, but that depends on whos making the group.

A warrior is not going to invite a rogue. A rogue is not going to invite a hunter. An elemental shaman is not going to invite a resto shaman. A warlock is not going to invite a shadow priest. etc

I don't know why you couldn't get into dungeons as a healer on elysium. That's not really very representative of what I've seen in vanilla or tbc.

There is literally no class that is wanted more than others for 5 mans though. Every player will invite based on whichever class won't take loot from them.

absolute garbage. living bomb doesn't do shit in tbc.

>You will never get to play tbc with Veeky Forums before all the newfags came for nostalrius

But /wpsg/ played on lots of tbc servers.

he's pretending that he wasn't a newfag that came with nostalrius

shhh

>he
oh user

kill yourself

>most played
that's because warrior is the default bank toon most of the time, and because they're the best real tank and one of the best overall dps
>least desired
a good warrior is always a solid 10/10 addition to any guild

They're the most played at 70 too bud.

in the lead with close 2nd

looking good

can an arms or a fury 2h dps work?
i'm a pvp nerd but i don't plan on farming shit for those small hammers after the thunder chain

any census screens? I really can't imagine warriors being the most played class 10+ years after the fact, especially when you realize most people won't have the balls to take a warrior all the way to 70 in the first place
arms brings a decent debuff to the raid and puts out good if not better numbers than fury at T4 and early to mid T5

For enhancement, i've been reading that BS is really good especially early on for the hammers or axes.
As an orc would it be retarded to go hammersmith for the dragonmaw maces so that i could eventually fuck around with stunherald for fun later on? or would the axes with the orc racial be too much better and I'd look like a moron?

Won't fury dps be somewhat undesirable though on gummy's, at least initial due to the nerfed gear? I know melee becomes good in t6, but what about t4 and t5

I don't have elysium census numbers since I haven't played there since launch, but I'm fairly certain warrior is the most played at 60. It's the most played on gummy's beta right now but that doesn't really matter considering it's instant 70 and a test.

I don't think expertise helps shamans very much at all IIRC.

You know speaking of raids I always see how locks are the dps kings in TBC but whos second and third to them? Never really see that.

hunters and warriors

Hunters and locks are top dps in the early tiers.

Don't expect to top meters as arms or fury in T4 or T5. Melee on the whole is less desirable than ranged dps outside of the utility brought by x melee spec. Just take comfort in knowing that if you manage to gear up a deeps warrior, you'll be slaying the meters while having one of the more interesting rotations + some utility and a tank spec to use as well

It'll be a popular class no doubt but I just can't see warriors being #1 simply due to the post TBC knowledge of how much of a pain in the dick it is to actually live the warrior life.

it depends on which patch you're looking at but by the end of sunwell it was legendary hunters in the #1 slot, warlocks in the #1&2 slot, and warriors/rogues pushing each other out of the #3 slot.

Oh duh, how could I forget about hunters. So who the hell is saying that rogues are bad in TBC?

Rogues are great dps in TBC, whoever said they suck is an idiot. They were the first class to break 4k dps.

Do enhance shamans have an interesting rotation in raids or is it mostly just watching auto attacks and clicking stormstrike? Is there a lot of utility casting?

Also, is human still mandatory for dps warrior on Alliance? Or can I get away with a draenei?

>interesting rotation in raids
you have to be joking

what are you trying to imply, user?
t.shadowpriest

your rotation will be stormstrike and shocks + totems

totem twisting if you're in the melee group
>what's that
you place wf so melees get the buff for 9 seconds then immediately cast grace of air totem
repeat every 10 seconds

I'm sorry, I'm new to shamans
That doesn't sound too bad. I mainly just want to crush people in PvP through Windfury crits.

Rogues do literally no damage in the first tiers.

>tfw mained a hemo rouge for T4 back in 07

Enh press storm strike and that's literally it. In raids you just macro your "totem twisting" into stormstrike with a cast sequence. And flameshock.

How does feral powershifting dps compare to rogues + warriors?

It is most viable in t4 because rogues/warriors are much worse in t4 compared to t6+

Are humans still mandatory for warriors on Alliance side in TBC due to the weapon skill?

Belf prot pala or orc warlock

For dps yes.

Prot paladin

Though there's a case to be made for draenei since most hunters are retards and roll nelf/dwarf.

I see, I'm currently debating between dps warrior, holy paladin, or resto/enh shaman. All Draenei __males.

GD

>playing a race for its racials

>being a casual

>being a fag who cares about stupid gay shit in a fucking V I D E O G A M E

K
E
K

>playing WoW for fun

why?

I'm hoping to find a spot as a belf pally, prot or ret. I like healing in pvp but pve is horribly boring.

>fun
having ONE EXTRA EXPERTISE OVER LOOKING COOLER
DOING TWENTY DPS MORE AND PLAYING A SHIT LOOKING RACE
OVER LOOKING FUCKING DOPE
>FUN

>20 extra dps

It's a lot more than that friend.

>wew i'll be the top dps of my class so i can finally become a namefag
trannies are the worst

Unfortunately that isn't an argument.

unfortunately i'm not here to argue you i'm just telling you that doing a bit higher dps over playing something that is aesthetically more pleasing is absolutely retarded

twenty five man raids
you doing A THOUSAND DPS MORE does not matter
one bit
and you don't get a thousand dps boost

If every single player in the raid min-maxes the difference is massive. This game has been out for 13 years and that is still a difficult concept for some people?

lol shitter fuck off, did you even play real TBC. I'm not inviting trash like you to my groups if you don't even know how to minmax

>min-maxing in a 13 year old game
see

Also not an argument unfortunately.

ahahaha no, i'm not playing with you baboons i'm just here for the drama
just read the fucking threads, noone sane wants to play with you people

here, take a look at this

It makes a significant difference when you're outperforming your other class members significantly and they feel compelled to raise their game and try to compete with you.

implying there was ever an argument in the first place
implying this entire discussion hasn't simply been me stating an uncomfortable fact
implying your contrarian responses have been a form of argumentation and not simply a natural defense mechanism

just admit you're autism and i will be on my way

So you guys want uhh.. take a tour of the Caverns of Time? heheh

>me stating an uncomfortable fact

That you'll be doing lower dps so you can be a pretty elf ERPing faggot? lol

>muh dps is all that matters
ok jew

What tryhard races are we even talking about here? Humans only for warrs/rogues? Orcs only for fury warrs and rogues? Those and Tauren tanks are the only min max races I can think of, for raids of course.

minmaxing is something you do if you're a world first competitive guild not a virgin playing in a social guild on Veeky Forums.

but go ahead and roleplay that you're at a competitive level because you quit your job to play wow, maybe you'll finally be good at something for the first time in your life

sounds like you're projecting there friendo

>le projection may may

Gnomes 5% int. Orc for hunters. Draenei for hunters.

So I'm planning on playing a shadow priest for the few months that Blizzard will allow Gummy's server to be up. What am I in for?

you're in for a server shutdown

but what's important is you have fun

and to have fun you have to minmax as much as you possibly can on a 13 year old game

>he still mad

haha lmfao

>not minmaxing
Why do you aspire to mediocrity user?

if i aspired to mediocrity, i'd be spending my adult days playing a 13 year old game on a private server that very likely will get shut down within a month

Low testosterone will cause that.

Fuck playing a gnome, for real.

and yet here you are on a forum in anticipation of that very thing. you should get back to curing cancer and not laughing at the groundlings

>Implying I'm here because I'm playing on a private server
Nigga I'm here for the drama.

You know what makes me sick
Seeing a gnome warrior
Like wow dude are you going after a gladiator title
On a private server
Arent you a bit late
Like thirteen years late

you're a trash player and racials aren't going to give you an edge over people who actually started playing before WoD

>forum

honestly fuck off mocky

gnomes cause such intense rage its hard to come up with a reason not to play one. good racials to boot, wonderful hatred inspiring laugh

>lol i trol u
People actually got mad back in retail yes, nows different. Not only are gnomes ugly midgets but they're played by ironic memelords like you, further perpetuating gnome hatred.

someone on ally needs to keep up the reputation with the edgy undead and faggot elf joneses. you seem pretty upset urself

Is it just one guy talking to himself in here? Why are people so fucking hostile?

I'M PENT UP FULL OF SEXUAL ENERGY AND NEED SWEET RELEASE. WHENS THE RELEASE GUMMY!? WHEN IS IT!?!?!

>96 replies
>6 posters

mocky........

Welcome to WoW generals. The most autistic threads you'll ever witness.

eh, even /wowg/ is less obnoxious than private server generals. We have several memers that have dedicated over two years to continuous virtually 12+ hours a day shitposting or false flagging.
Even if that sounds unbelievable, you can ask them in one of the containment discords. They tend to be pretty proud of their meme-iavellian tangled webs.