League of Legends General - /lolg/

Best ship

>deliciously Vayne

eyosongive.us

Name one class rework that wasn't a colossal fuckup.

xayah and rakan?

Actual best ship

xth for breast metal waifu

tank rework was great
the only problem was they realized they made sejuani good and had to kneecap her

first for dawngate

Xth for Tristana a cute!

Jugger-
Mag-
Assass-
Tan-

>my first (and probably only) Loot Crate arrives
>League item turns out to be Kog'Maw figurine
Eh, its okay. Its not something I wanted, but I'll take it. Much more fond of the Brutal Legend shirt

>tank rework
>maokai
>sejuani
>zac
>AIDSCANCER
>good
Fucking Riot shills when will they fucking roll over and die

Alistar is the best champion

Juggernaut, Marksman, Mage... All of them except the tank update.

Im royally pissed the Diana/Aatrox/Ekko/Nocturne/Shyvana class update is not not going to happen just because Riot is too fucking lazy to work on a bunch of champions at once even though they said themselves, its the best way to do things because that lets them introduce new items and shift the balance of the game.

why did you post hextech annie?they really copy everything,don't they?

also
>graves is about prolonged fights
>take away the mr bonus from E
>then nerf his damage
i don't even,what's even the point?

>not posting the hottest Dawngate hero

he is kissed by fire and younger than me

oh I will be the mightiest cougar in the jungle one day

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GIT GUD IN THIS SHIT?

Shyv isn't a diver anyways for some reason, she's a juggernaut

I wanna be Lulu's cat!

>take his ult
>take its recast ability if kill is done
>apply to lux
riot doesnt even understand why broken shit like that is balanced in dawngate and broken in league

faris was the shit

marksman one was pretty great honestly. there were and still are balance issues sure but it definitely did the job of making each adc distinctive

Cute!

>Shyv isn't a diver anyways for some reason, she's a juggernaut

Because her only mobility and disruption is on her ult? Otherwise she just smacks the fuck out of anyone close enough to her?

Only Ahri can supply the freshest of milk!!

hence why she needs to be reworked into a Diver.
Her Twin Fangs thing is bullshit they stole from Evelynn and her ult is trash.

Also none of her kit feels like razing a jungle with fire.

>marksman one was pretty great

We're still fighting cancer from that update NOW.

Draven!
Best guy!
Woah I'm playing ranked again?!?

Xth for Jinx

Even with her ult shyv is ridiculously easy to peel and kite, I'd never put her in the same category as a fucking Vi or Hecarim either

so? it's not like a bunch of adc's weren't cancer before the update anyway

>make ashe somehow worse
>pretty great
hah

Nocturne isn't a diver. He's an assassin.

comfy bfs~

most cozy ship!

>Juggernaut wasnt a fuck up

LOL are you forgetting that Juggernaut + Gangplank directly ruined worlds?

>Marksman

Marksman was the lesser evil of all the updates. It was really close to being 10/10 but a lot of marksmen got left in the dust and didnt recieve any work.We ended up getting Marksmen flex picked into every role but support.
Oh and Graves was allowed to terrorize the jungle for so long.

>Mage

Malzahar was complete bullshit though and still is.Vladimir didnt have any of his problems fixed. Hes still unfair and unfun le lategame scaler of EZ laning.

Most of them were good, especially after a patch or two. The only bad one was the assassin update, Rengar and Leblanc need another rework, Lethality is shit again, adcs were left to shit for a long time, and tanks were running around killing everything for like 4 patches. Pretty much everything about the assassin update was a failure

>not rivals
>good ship

kek

Remember me? I will be back soon

so did europe get exposed?

She's the only one on that list with no sustain and a dash. She really doesn't fit.

I want to turn Jinx into a good mother.

unpopular opinion but
assassin update

Morde and Skarner were both made turbocancer until they were nerfed to the point that they were somehow worse than pre-rework.

So EU being better than NA is basically confirmed idiocy at this point, right?

europe has been getting exposed for quite some time now

Okay? Good.
Graves and Quinn aren't just "they right click you hurr durr" and ADCs actually have different roles and aren't "who has the best Aspeed scaling?"
Also I forgot the Assassin update, which was garbage.

>Zed is still Zed and in fact, got ZERO changes
>Le Blanc is still cancer and destroys you with chains
>the only change to Fizz was giving his W a reset and making his point-blank ults less useful
>Talon is now useless in ARAMs and can no longer teleport behind you and unsheathe daggers

It made the champs more FUN. but Riot is ruining the game by trying to make things entertaining.
I'd rather play a boring champ thats likely to win than a fun champ if theyre garbage to play as

What kind of milk?

>has a tool that gets him to backline but no tools to get him out
>has a strong defensive tool that requires appropriate timing in a short window

literally how Riot describes Divers dude. Noc is a diver not an assassin

I wanna cuddle ALL the Lulus!

How to fix graves:
revert his passive and E to old version
revert the ammo system back to single shots
keep his new Q

don't need to thank me

Rekkles stealthing during teamfights to not ruin his KDA pretty much sums up his career.

lol marksman update was great because it turned graves and quinn into not marksmen good riot shill 5 RP has been deposited into your account

>I'd rather play a boring champ thats likely to win than a fun champ

I'd rather play a boring champ thats likely to win than a fun champ
>I'd rather play a boring champ thats likely to win than a fun champ

I'd rather play a boring champ thats likely to win than a fun champ

im not even kidding. go find another hobby. your mentality when it comes to video games is completely twisted

>Malzahar was complete bullshit though and still is.
Thats not from the Mage update.
Thats from Riot insisting he cant be anything but a Midlaner for no reason.

"Oh holy shit this guy is a super good jungler. Let's reinforce that play style with lower mana costs but less ridiculous voidling spawn to balance him and shift damage over to base damages. Oh and some extra armor+base health with less scaling to match live values for healthier clears"

but no. Just nerf him into the ground until he becomes a support and then buff his AP ratios again.
And yet when they reworked Shen and he moved from Support to Jungle, they specifically made it so Shadow Dash effected monsters. Why?

>Tfw no tree waifu
I like Ivern and Maokai is okay but they're just not the same level of tree.

Divers are supposed to be bruisers who jump into the enemy team and cause havoc with CC or sustained damage.

Juggernauts are supposed to be bruisers that are low mobility, short range damage threats, who brutalize any enemy that they can get their hands on.

Riot LITERALLY has him listed as an assassin. Compare Nocturne to literally any other diver besides Diana and Rengar, both of whom also need kit reworks. Compare Nocturne to Renekton, Vi, Hecarim, or Skarner.

Not to mention that Nocturne has to build full damage or he's completely useless. You can build him like a bruiser, and the result will be that he doesn't do anything, since 99% of his damage output is single-target. He's not disruptive like literally every other diver.

And thematically speaking, he should be an assassin. He's a living nightmare that kills quickly.

Why aren't you climbing with Azir buddy he's pretty fun your teammates will love you for it

All assassins have a get out of jail free card.
Nocturne doesn't.

Nocturne has sustain and a defensive mechanism. Assassins do not, other than their baseline mobility

is it true that all of the lulu posters. are fat autistic neckbeards who have no future in society and instead prefer to live as a hermit fantasizing about a relationship with pixels on a chinese time sink?

You got the Lux part right at least

BBC milk

I think his 'cone' auto attack is pretty satisfying, but I agree the ammo is shit. The change I really want to see is remove his minion/monster knockback to nerf his jungling and buff him elsewhere so he can be played ADC.

>play a competitive game
>the only objective is to win

>I'd rather play Mundo because he's more fun :)

>Job interview tomorrow
>nervous as fuck right now
>probably going to be nervous as fuck tomorrow as well, except x10 worse

League of Leggings

New Quinn is great though

t. Quinn main

>teammate starts spouting wao zho ching chong gookspeak into my pure chat
>call him a dirty yellow slant eyed monkey gook and tell him to get off my server
>get banned

wooooooooow, nice game

>Nocturne has sustain
Is this bait? Are you legitimately trying to say that Nocturne's shitty passive that needs to be replaced makes him a diver instead of an assassin?

>and a defensive mechanism
It blocks one spell. One. Spell. And then he gets blown the fuck up because you can't build him like a bruiser or you become dead weight.

>All assassins have a get out of jail free card.
Nocturne needs to have a Warwick-tier kit rework, and they need to give him an escape.

Not him but maybe I am just weird as I would rather enjoy myself than win all the time. For me it feels more satisfying winning playing a champ I love than abusing a champ I don't care to play to climb.

what the job senpai?

If it isn't white collar work, then you are literally a subhuman inbred rural folk.

Get the basics down first, practice cs'ing and be able to get 70-80 cs at 10 mins. Look at the map minimum every time you last hit a minion.

>le winning isn't fun meme

Quinn wasn't a marksman before either

Marksmen update was good because they gave all marksmen unique and interesting PLAYSTYLES. but they forgot to give some unique and interesting NICHE's and STRATEGIES.

We dont need Kog'Maw and Jinx vying for the same role of hypercarry.Jinx shouldve had more tools to use against structures since her entire theme is a psycho demolition girl and Kog'Maw is decent but no longer the powerhouse he once was.

Dravens entire identity of being a early-mid snowballer is not a very healthy one

Vayne still brings nothing helpful to her team and is a completely selfish pick that doesnt care for team synergy. its a Montage/KDA champion you groan at seeing same as Yasuo.

all right then keep his cone auto attack so it balances out the damage so you still need to go close for maximum damage
would it still be blocked by minions/monsters or would go through?

Divers are supposed to be able to initiate fights. If you try to initiate fights with Nocturne than you are a retard who doesn't know where Nocturne's strength lies.

Morde needs a full rework, everything about him is a mess and complete nonsense.
Skarner is pretty balanced. He was bad before too, now he probably does need a few buffs though, like maybe to his w or e.

That's because you're a retard, you have to be passive aggressive about it

Like just ask them why they're speaking japanese and watch them flip out.

why do asuka and irelia have those weird things in their hair and what are they?

Guys I think I entered the Twilight Zone or some shit

>Playing Karthus
>Our Riven is up against a Pantheon, feeds hard
>Like insanely hard
>Riven doesn't say a word
>our Jhin is flaming her
>Riven is still completely silent
>I tell Jhin to shut up and focus on raping bot lane
>Jhin and Morgana insulting the rest of the team still
>Late game comes
>Teamfight happens
>Riven suddenly unleashes the wrath of god and gets a penta kill
>We get baron
>Push to win

I'm still shocked the Riven didn't go AFK or something.

This story is either blatantly false or there's more to it.

You can't get banned over a single game, no matter how many reports you get.

Did you honor for tilt proof?

I'd say it should go through. The point of his auto is it doesn't hurt when you're further away (also his range is shit). Making it blockable by 2 inch minions is dumb.

I went to bed after the 1st match, which ones are worth watching?

Posting it twice only means we're less inclined to believe it

>lol Riot should rework marksmen because muh identities
>but the ones who already have unique identities should also be reworked too because they are toxin :^(
fuck off you morons don't even know what you actually want

apparently i'm gonna be a translator (English to Spanish and vice versa)

finally gonna take use of knowing both languages, i guess...

The official distinction between divers and assassins are literally "assassins go in and get out, divers go in and stay". If you don't have a built-in escape, then you're a diver.

To the user who was asking, I'm too shit to learn about pathing, gank timings, and counter jungling so I just picked Rengar, farmed till 6 and banked every time my ult was up.

>every 3rd game my support ends up trolling and going afk

any other low elo peeps know this feeling

Which is why Nocturne needs a kit rework to make him a proper assassin, instead of the mess that he is now.

Also Riot has Nocturne officially listed as an Assassin, so you're literally wrong.

kek.

how much you making senpai. I make 80k as an associate in IT Advisory at 22. If you ain't making more than me or are older you need to re-evaluate your life choices.

If you cant have fun when your not winning this is not the game for you.

Winning is a nice bonus but the main "fun" that comes from games is giving it your all and gorging yourself on the spirit of sportsmanship and comradery .

whats the point of grinding if your not enjoying it?
Instead of playing things that you find fun or interesting your just playing to win? Do you feel like you need to prove something to someone?

in my experience people who cant enjoy the game without winning every one of their matches are the same people who rage at teammates when losing games and just overall have a really toxic attitude when it comes to games.

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

How can you possibly believe this unless you're a LeBlanc player?

Every other champion but Zed got completely gutted but she does even more damage than she used to.

all right
new version:
-removed ammo system from passive
-removed knockback from passive
-basic attacks now go through enemy units,dealing less damage to the targets behind the first
-MR bonus on E added back

There now he is not shit or op in the jungle or bot lane.

>I'm a prancing lala homoman. Please, let it all out in my boipussi, master Swain

Talon is strictly better than he use to be

every champion is more fair than they can be and in the right hands just as strong but not as forgiving when garbage players decide then wanna first time ranked them

the only actual issues are fizz, kat, lb, and akali but AP assassins were handled in a shittier way than AD ones, also rengar but fuck him

I did, yea.

I feel bad for their Pantheon because he went 29/9 and still lost.

This post is so wrong it fucking hurts. Look at how Riot describe Divers.

Does Nocturne excel at entering fights and initiating combat? No, he doesn't.

Does he possess natural defenses to protect himself from damage? No, he doesn't. His W active is basically the active for Knight's Veil, which is an ASSASSIN item.

Does he build equal parts damage and defense? No, he doesn't.

It's been a long time since I saw a Redpost I actually liked, pretty chill.