/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 6th of July:
1809 – The second day of the Battle of Wagram; France defeats the Austrian army in the largest battle to date of the Napoleonic Wars.
1887 – David Kalākaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced to sign the Bayonet Constitution which transfers much of the king's authority to the Legislature of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
1892 – Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
1917 – World War I: Arabian troops led by T. E. Lawrence and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Ottoman Empire during the Arab Revolt.
1919 – The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.

1936 – A major breach of the Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal in England sends millions of gallons of water cascading 200 feet (61 m) into the River Irwell.

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 27/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1032543/

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.

First for Iroquois

La Please do not make early threads Plata

>There was a Europa Universalis Board Game
>It apparently takes days if not weeks to finish
>Some guy on youtube made a lets play doing the whole thing solitaire

youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o

Victoria 2 mp with latest HPM
3.04 CCHM

>Europa universalis is for casual-

>both threads are steamgroup bullshit
janny it's time for a solution to the /gsg/ question
a FINAL solution

Looking to play a genocide game in Vicky 2, what country should I play as and which ethnic gtoup should I try to remove?

russia
everything but russians

R8 and prove me wrong.

Fucking sick of commies infesting /gsg/, I don't mind obvious satire/parody, but we now have genuine redditors coming here like bolshevik blues.

If you are going to be that gross you might as well try and incorporate all of what was the HRE.

What DLCs do I need to buy for HoI4?

>Buying HOI4
I hope you didn't actually buy it, just pirate it if you want it that bad.

>killing whites
I can tell you're from reddit, lad. Slavs deserve to be exterminated for being untermensch, but Frogs and Dutch are white and deserve life.

The only pirate links have keyloggers and besides, Paradox are a niche company that deserves our money. I wouldn't buy if they were EA or something.

t. Johan

>Frogs are white
>implying they are not green now

t. Podcat

>justifying stealing
Why? You wouldn't go to a game store and steal physical copies of games, what makes it okay when it's online?
I'd get it if they were some huge evil faceless dompany like ubisoft or something, but Paradox are a relatively small company who cares for their fans, how can you justify stealing their content?

t. Wiz

t. Rezmar

@181774247
Not sure if trolling or honestly from /r/paradoxplaza

I seriously give up wity you people. I make logical arguments as to why stealing from Paradox is a bad idea and you spout memes at me. Have fun being a socially repressed retard with no moral compass I guess.
>haha deny a reply
Imahine being so sad this site means this much to you.

lol

>the only people who want you to buy their games legitimately are they themselves
Pretty telling that you don't even meme that they have a PR department, because you know as well as I do the people who work on these games are dedicated and ccare about their fans. Hoe many other companies do you know that would put the prices down in response to a few third world customers complaining? Paradox are one of the only moral companies out there today.

>paradox makes more than 100 million a year
>Paradox are a relatively small company who cares for their fans
>cares for their fans

First of all, they barely make a million, and all of that is overheads. Secondly, even if they did make that much it wouldn't change ghe fact they care for their fandom.

t. Paradox employee
Which one of these is you?