The C7 ZR1 will not be sold in Europe

>the C7 ZR1 will not be sold in Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnedkVrgFF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZL1 1LE can't either. its not like a 100k corvette would sell at all in Europe anyway so why bother trying to meet pedestrian standards for a car who's market in a region is non-existent.

Kinda like the mustang, Regular mustang sells fine but few people in europe are going to pay 70+k for a mustang (GT350R) so they don't bother selling it there even though they could.

>Hood height
What kind of mundane arbitrary horseshit is that. Leave it up to yuropoors to cuck out and go full retard

It has to do with our pedestrian safety regs, hence the cuckovers and retarded hoods of the mustang gt sold here compared to the mustang gt sold in the US. We don't have the heat extractor "grills" on top. The same regulations are also why hood ornaments disappeared, why the dodge air grabber hoods can't be used here, etc.

Good. They can keep their faggy FWD hatchbacks and talk about their superior car culture.

how's that workin?

Kek it's too large just like an american. Why would anyone want a """performance""" car that laps the ring slower than the 2010 base gtr?

Burgers can't even use the "but its cheaper" excuse anymore. The zr1 is expensive af and still can't outdo the gtr.

Rekt

Damn. GG user. Too bad they're hatching a plan to ban assault trucks

>can shoot flames out the exhaust
Only thing that matters

>100k corvette
Try 300k-400k after taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnedkVrgFF0

>cannot be sold in Europe
Your source seems pretty dodgy.
There's no such thing as Europe-wide regulations on anything.

>your country taxes the fuck out of an overseas car
>100k car is now nearly half a million
>europoors will defend this

ONE-HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND EUROBUCKS FOR A STRIPPER MODEL MUSTANG GT

what the actual fuck they aren't even that expensive in Australia and dollarydoos are worth fuck all.

Kek, that's still cheaper than a base model EgoBoost

>2 star safety rating
>replacing the Ford Falcon v8
Talk about going back 20 years.

this cant be fucking serious...
cars made in the year 2000 are safer...

not even a word of a lie, 2002 commodore is safer and that says a lot.

Flames out the exhaust can make even a shitbox enjoyable

Wew, now I'm curious how it compares to a 2000+ Twingo.
You know, the memed to death kind that regularly goes for about 500 eurobucks.

Turns out the zr1 is just a Z06 with better cooling and a bigger supercharger.
Same suspension, gearing, and rear body
Same engine with lt5 slapped on it
Why not call it a z06 stage 4?

>Ancap
>Safety

it's rated poorly due to it's lack of child protection in the back seat and poor pedestrian survivability. this is by design as the mustang needs to inflict maximum damage on nearby foot-mobiles.

as such, consider suicide.

>hood too low
>can't be sold in Yurop haha lol

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

WHY ARE OTHERS ALLOWED TO DO THIS THEN?!

only meme brands get a free pass

engine is in the back

the reason why hood height restrictions is a thing is because if the top of the engine is too close to the hood, there isn't enough cushion for the pedestrians you run down and they might be inconvenienced for being retards.

Mark my words, in less than a decade anything lower than SUV will be not legal to be sold in Yuropoor.
The whole car market is heavily hinting this already.

Europeans want vehicles which are high enough that people can safely dive under them when Muslims inevitably attempt to murder people with them

Let the Germans have it. I've never seen such quick drivers who also stop so fast and are so attentive that I would seriously doubt the existence of a pedestrian crash in Germany. You guys know how to drive.

>You guys know how to drive.
I'm already witnessing a hard decrease in driving abilities.
I kinda feel like in recent times the "newcomers" get special deal on the driver license now. Normally it costs 2k Euro or more and several months of education and it was always pretty damn easy to fail the test. Probably not anymore or at least for "some".

thats a trunk user

I blame smartphones.

i don't understand this shit, fucking Europe

So that's why Subaru was able to keep a relatively low beltline (and therefore bigger windows) for a lot longer than others. The boxers are way lower in their cars, leaving more space.
But looking at current models I guess there's like a skyscraper between hood and engine now, considering they go for the high beltline meme now too.

Perhaps. I didn't see too many young drivers when I visited. The young people were all on the bus [spoiler]with me[/spoiler].

Tipical American'ts unable to make a safe car.

You can't compare the 2002 test to the 2017 one. So you need to look at other 2 star cars using the current tests to get an idea of the Mustang's safety, the Renault Twizzy and the CH30.

To be fair Europe would be fine without niggers, but that's the same as everywhere in the world.

Yes, it's why the twins have a low hood as well.

The high belt-line is a lot to do with the proliferation of off road vehicle being used on the road.

Yep, they want 3/4 of an inch between the hood and anything metal underneath. It sucks, because it makes waist lines for front-engine cars that much taller, but hopefully one day freevalve and dry sump will become economical enough to be standard.

>GM
>Europe
sorry we don't need that here.

Lol that's total bs. What kind of pathetic website did you find that on?

*imports it anyway*

>Because of the hood height, car cannot be sold in Europe
It's like they tried really, really hard especially NOT TO COMPETE with anything euro made

An alternative way to get around this is to put "air bags" (they actually force the hood up off the engine) under the hood.

>the C7 ZR1 will not be sold in Europe
It's a pretty good news, but who care ?

>only americans are stupid enough to spend this much money on GM products anyways

nice corvettes

Are yuros allowed to fit bullbars to their shit boxes?

inb4 in USA
>Skyline R34 is illegal because it doesn't pass smog and was not crashtested

>Yes, it's why the twins have a low hood as well.

The other way around: Toyota wanted to have a car with a low hood, but the only engine can could fit (while passing pedestrian safety regulations) was a boxer

no i won't , it is a ridiculous system

that is the egoboost

at least until a few years ago I don't know about how it is in 2017

>Black and Yellow logo
>ANCAP

no blame retarded politicians

Can't speak for other countries, but in Germany all bull bars put on on vehicles under 7700 lbs max weight since 2007 or so need spring mechanisms for pedestrian safety, basically turning the bull bars into ornaments, but over that weight (it's a different license class for light trucks) you can still weld something together. Wildlife collisions aren't much of a concern in a country with such population density and animal population control.

Remind me, what country is banned from importing cars in the first place?

Ancap safety is a meme

>import 1,000,000 shitskins/year
Wildlife collisions will soon be a concern, my man

My first thoughts.

They already very much are, see

How else would they pay the upkeep of all those muslim refugees?

>listening to Veeky Forums memes
Nissan a shit

Holy fuck this Euro Mustang. Awful.

gt350r is 55k

MSRP, but with the limited availability dealerships can, and will mark up the price

Of course we tax imports.
It protects are car industry from cheap foreign cars undercutting the domestic product.
And it's not like we have any shortage of super or sports car manufacturers to choose from. All the good ones a European anyway.

Every thing will be electric before cvvt and drysumps become the standard for road cars.
All the really interesting engines will never get built because of emissions regulation.

corvette stingray
$55k in US
Almost $100k in Japan

WHAT THE FUCK

>Euros actually have pedestrian safety regulations

I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A MEME HOLY FUCK LMAO

Fucking euros

Only Europeans are stupid enough to get themselves involved in two World Wars that require the US to bail them out both times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
Your welcom
>French Frog

Euros have more deaths from cars than Americans have from guns. They also have a mass, uh, driving? there every week.

I'm surprised they haven't said "fuck it" and declared anything bigger than a 125cc motorcycle business use only.

"Smog" and being unable to import things continues to boggle my mind. How can Americans shitpost about freedom when they are this cucked?

>this meme again

It's not a meme when it's true.

this lads

It's not, I hate my country.

>fatclaps are carefully ignoring this comment
What a pathetic group of people.

>he thinks it's true

>And it's not like we have any shortage of super or sports car manufacturers to choose from. All the good ones a European anyway.
Yeah, but you do have a serious shortage of sports cars that are attainable for people other than your Arab overlords.

Not yurop, but if imports aren't taxed like crazy, you'll get Australia car industries post-2017.

>It protects are car industry from cheap foreign cars undercutting the domestic product.
Your cars have got to be seriously uncompetitive to justify a 300% markup on imports.

why would we need third rate american cars in europe though? GM trash pretty much does not exist here.

>what is (was) opel
>what is (was) saab

One is rental/lease-bait trash, the other was too good for this world.

hey man opel made some nice ecoboxes

I actually really like(d) Opel, they had a lot of cool cars and have always been very "reasonable".

I quite like the Insignia. 170hp diesel, manual, tons of space and ok looks

Thanks surrender monkey, we couldn't have bailed y'all out later if you weren't there to fuck the Britbongs up with us.

>169 pedestrians die to vehicles every month in Europe
>93 people die to guns every day in America