KIA Finally makes a car worth purchasing. Thoughts on the car?

KIA Finally makes a car worth purchasing. Thoughts on the car?

No shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu99IPrc2_k
youtube.com/user/koreancap/videos?disable_polymer=1
car.go.kr/jsp/kncap_eng/introduction.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0X2s9RvI5A
youtube.com/watch?v=aVyFCweimsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No shitposting
You first

>Personally I hate how KIAs look, especially from the rear, but I really have to applaud them for having the balls to make such a car. I've only driven the Cee'd and I thought it was as bland as it could get. Hopefully more manufacturers will follow suit and cheap RWD cars can hopefully see some kind of revival in the near future.

>no shitposting
shouldn't have made the thread then

Shit didn't mean to greentext that

Please leave and go back to your Miata thread. This isn't for the poor people.

It's faster than a camaro. This is a must have in every aut/o/motists garage.

Camaro fags will still shit on this car.

how fas t it go

It's more like they can't defend the Camaro compared to the Stinger.
0-60 in 4 seconds

It's a Kia, so it's not worth purchasing...

It would be nicer if the MSRP was about 7k lower on both ends, 23k for the 4 cyl and 33k for the V6

It's really way outside of my price range.

However, I'm glad they made an aussie styled hoon car with 4 doors and a powerful engine with RWD. That trunk is awesome too.

Kia made the mistake of putting a Kia badge on it and using that same awful fucking grill of theirs. Because of this it looks horribly cheap and irredeemably ugly.

I'm sorry, but I'm lost all hope, and I was legitimately hyped.

They removed this video, what were they trying to hide???

I saw it, the fucking ROOF COLLAPSED.

It was the KNCAP (Korean New Car Assessment Program) Side pole crash test for the base trim Kia Stinger.

Unsafe piece of shit, avoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=bu99IPrc2_k

PROOF:
youtube.com/user/koreancap/videos?disable_polymer=1

>try finding the pole side impact test for the stinger
>every other car has it

Or it could cement the brand as a fellow performance wing of Hundai.

Just musing here.

If you will.

(they all said the same thing about honda/toyota)

It is cheap. Kia and Hyundai are cheap fake luxury. Lowest quality leather, hard shitty plastic, zero design effort.

WRX and STI are the same now. They used to somewhat compete with entry level luxury cars but now they're well below even that for $10k more.

I don't get the hate on the badge. It's a circle wiht letters in it, same as every fucking car company. Not buying a car cause of that when you can easily swap it is just stupid. The grill is nice imo.

>This isn't for the poor people.
Implying the Kia isn't a poor man's Cayman

Any reuploads?

Can't find any, I wish I could have known they would pull this slimy bullshit, I would have uploaded it myself.

I commented that the roof collapse was kinda worrying for a 2018 MY car and bam, the video is gone.

Not even EuroNCAP would pull this shit.

This.

>4 seconds
you mean 4.9 seconds

Ugly

Also, as if it wasn't fishy enough, the KNCAP site hasn't been updated since 2015.

car.go.kr/jsp/kncap_eng/introduction.jsp

I guess it's up to NHTSA to do their own testing now, they have the same pole standard.

Something the camaro can't hit.

I love the stinger and hope to be able to afford one during the second or so year of the model. I own a '16 elantra I bought new, and I found an optima for my husband.

That said, these posts show up so often that I firmly believe this is paid schilling for Kia

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Koreans still can't make a car but can make the best phones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0X2s9RvI5A
The Stinger beat the Camaro in a drag race. It's faster than cheaper. Amerifats can't build cars to save their short artery clogged lives.

i'm bout it

except for that fucking ugyl weird (_=_)

>AWD beats cheaper RWD in the rain

I'm a hyundai/kia fanboy and even I dont trust this is an objective comparison

Shill shit post aside, you can get a lot more car for the price. Not to mention the fact that it's slower than a live rear axel mustang v6 around a track.

Saged BTW.

Nice cope lol
>Not to mention the fact that it's slower than a live rear axel mustang v6 around a track.
It's faster than an SS so it's definitely much faster than a mustang see

Yeah it's still shit though even if it beats GM thats not impressive.

>4.7 is faster than 3.9

like drug. an addiction. a paycheck,perhaps? welcome back after 6 hrs of absence, kiashill.

True but it's the fastest car your broke ass can afford
Did you watch the video. It's one thing to have numbers on paper, it's another to bring the cars to a strip and race them to find the Kia beats any american "muscle" car

>Swap the badge for Mazda because you are ashamed of what you have bought.
Beta. Pure beta.

Here comes the SS drivers lol.

>on paper

I'm sure there are lots of videos of the kia posting sub 3.9 second 0-60's

>Implying the Kia isn't a poor man's Cayman

People still buy this meme car lol. Get with the times.

>kia posting sub 3.9 second 0-60's
kia is faster than tesla p100d! kia is baller now!

>In theory my car should be faster than yours
Well in practice you just got smoked. Just sell your slowmobile and buy the Stinger GT so you can hang with the big boys.

>KIA Finally makes a car worth purchasing.
My dad sold his cayman and got the forte! He got chroma blue! The one with purple flakes! Best car evah, faggots!

>in theory
I'm sure that 3.9 has never actually happened...
youtube.com/watch?v=aVyFCweimsw

is Kia marketing department hammering full force or has this meme gone beyond just Veeky Forums?

Downhill lol.

All the niggahs are piloting kia!

Fuck off and go back to the Miata thread.

>>kia posting sub 3.9 second 0-60's
>kia is faster than tesla p100d! kia is baller now!
Kia is faster than litre bikes too!

your a faggit. My kia beat an airplan!

bruv! you know that comercial where the mom is carpooling and she jumps a ramp and lands on the train! I saw them filming that! Un-fuck-en-believe(dude)-a-ble!!! Kia is the best!

Ok, Kia is getting desperate.

Black people drive Mustangs and camaros lol.

You must be whitey. Kia is the BBC!

This isn't marketing. The Kia Stinger is one of the best cars produced in the past decade. Its the working mans supercar.

definitely in full force. I'm really excited for the stinger but the schilling is blatant

>Plastic soulless gookshit

>Beat you in Starcraft
>Beat you in Overwatch
>Beat you in the Korean War
>Now beat you in making American muscle car slaying GOD musheens

BASED

Anyone else think these threads are fun? Love seeing this Shill whipped around to come up with creative responses and claims.

Time will tell.

If they don't rust out in 3 years like the POS Soul then I will be curious enough to road test one.

>definitely in full force
word! The brothas ditchin there Caddy's and going KIA my man!

My man! Check out these all-season radials!

dat thot THO

NIGGA DAMNN

>True but it's the fastest car your broke ass can afford
Sperg more noticeably slower than my mercedes and btfo by sportbike for 3k

Its funnier when people start shitposting because Kia actually made a fast car.

Kia got dat soul

wite boi cant handle kia powa

OPEN VAGENE

Why are you talking to yourself?

>not available in manual.

Its shit.

>>not available in manual.

Its shit.

Got em.

>All at the expense of having no soul, which in turn renders the last point useless because you need to have a soul to believe in God

Checkm7 atheist

>Implying the Kia isn't a poor man's Cayman

kia is crushin it man! I was gonna get me a jeep to work with these winters snow u know need sumthin baller 4 wheel drive like anyways saw the kia sorento an said fuck dat. I am gonna get me a kia! I want sumthin new and my lady ill like it too

>90% of performance cars aren't available in manual.
This continent is shit

normally I'm ok with paddle shifters if the response is fast enough, but multiple reviews have pointed out that the transmission wont let you stay in a lower gear too long before it'll upshift for you

source?

Why would I get a first gen, autotragic, hairdryer when I could just get a Commodore?

>Why would I get a slower car over a fast one
lol

When will they go racing with it?

ITT: brands that will never win le mans

KDM is here. Eurocucks, burgers, and criminals are already getting scared.

KDM
D
M

Scared of what shitty interiors and weak engines?

So it behaves like every automatic with paddles ever? The engine can only hang at redline so long before fuel cutoff.

Hyundai/Kia in general are some of the worst offenders of revhang in the programming. They also have some of the weakest drivetrains that are built to factory spec. But as soon as you hit torque limits they disintegrate.

The engines are strong. The weakest part are the rods. But the crank and block on the V6s will hold 100% of the power.

>revhang
>using buzzwords
I fucking hate you.

>le
Fucking Re*ddit newfags

>why would I buy an unproven car over a reliable, widely available car
lol

If you don't know what it is that's not my problem.

It's not a bad v6 but compared to the vq37vhr it's weak and inefficient.

What an argument!

Gill's look cheap ebay shit. Rear lights don't match front. Design is obviously incohesive and would never attract someone like me who can afford this shit car.

>50k TT v6
>Exterior Designed by BMW dude (not a good thing)
>Looks like it was designed by committee
>Kia front grill so fucking ugly

If there's one thing that I like its the corner air vents in the front, that's literally it. Even the lights are ugly.

I wish Veeky Forums had country flags so it shows that every Stinger threads are made by autistic Japan netouyos.

They do the same shit in /int/

Please go back.

pretty funny they think the rest of the world will just back up the anti-Korean shitposting or not see through reverse trolling tactics, like we haven't known about this petty Asian internet war for decades and have been laughing at it this whole time.

Here, you stupid Kia PR guy, look at your design mess, look at all these dumb fucking design lines that don't go anywhere