Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Y7hMFxnyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

it's straight forward for everyone but kimahri, look around and decide what skill you want another of. everyone potentially becomes exactly the same but that happens post-game

Did you try the map cache?

You're in space, surrounded by beings that probably secretly want to destroy humanity from the universe. Is it human, is it female? Then it's fair game.

i miss vae

Had this on a demo disc with taneo's boulder, elevator, and tightrope segments on it
Played the shit out of it to the point where I could do all three on one life

Also
>THIS GAME CANNOT BE PAUSED
Felt fucking epic for some reason

he plays like, all the time, just message him. hes used to people walking up and talking to him since he's a popufur.

Just release it for free for the fans of Adventure Island.
I don't think Konami will give a fuck if it's free, but if you're thinking about charging for it, then yes, expect C&D out the ass.

>different canons
So... reboots

That's why Zero is the inferior character to Megaman/X.

She is perfection

No shit, but decorates are pisseasy to make, require no time, can't be crafted in any way and has a 'valid' reason why

If your TV supports 60Hz, no.
If your TV doesn't support 60Hz, yes.

Ami is pure you lying bastard.

delet this

go back to twitch faggot

Ohaa, /vn/

>inb4 "Sonic"

where is the kula world love

This one always stunk of being ripped off from a fakemon to me. The art is too good considering the horrible font choice and layout.

Admin here, please don't make me go full ding dong bannu on earrape one or two is okay but come the fuck on

it is better than super ultra HD audio of all the lines of dialogue in multiple languages for audiophiles

You just described Viconia dude. When she's voiced by Grey DeLisle it's easy.

They do if they flank you. Right now I have a guy position 8 tiles away from an enemy. If the enemy happens to walk 8 tiles toward me, I would be flanked. And probably dead since it's an Archon

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Y7hMFxnyk

but im still losing

I gave up smoking weed, because of how it affected my relationship with my fiancé. I remember it being fun to play some games though while high

what the hell is this general, why does nobody ever actually talk about gw2 its just spam

why him

I get why people don't like the souls games. They really are kinda long, if you want to do PVP they are grindy, and the combat can get repetitive.

I personally love them, but they can be improved upon

This one is obligatory.

>Why wasnt this happening 1000 years ago?
But it was
It's just the internet showing us parts of human life we had no clue about

Is that a fucking zanpakutou

What is the proper term for finding something so cute that you want to fuck it?

>Only one route is bad
>It's so bad it ruins any desire you have to play the rest
>You played this route second after greatly enjoying the first
Fucking Amane route.

>finally dragonforge all the gear for my toon
>my brother deletes the save so he can start a new play

>not A, C2, and G(raphic Design Is My Passion)
you fool

yeah... That sucks too :/

really sad here

that filename

walk away

Really great game -- haven't had a chance to play future

>hahah he touched his willy!

come to think of it i have never gotten the wildcard...

>"""Fighting game fans""" think skill should be determined by archaic complex inputs and not the application of a characters tools

>"T-they CHEATED!!" posts.
The hell are you on about?

Whoever said they cheated?

kek

those are all great games, though.

We do sometimes, just need to use a name, read the OP.

>ywn genophage the asari
>ywn watch them desperately rape other species to try preventing their own extinction

Comma followed by "the" after "me".

I like Hana

When does July 6st start?

If a SNES is heavily yellowed, is the plastic already as brittle as it's going to get or would de-yellowing make it even worse?
Is it still best not to bother with retrobrite in this situation?

>Mighty No. 9
>indie

get out of here

I'd rather have the nostalgic team of Captain Viridian, Super Meat Boy, Tim from Braid, The Kid, Josef, and pre-sellout Minecraft

HE GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Open galaxy
On-foot planet exploration
No onrails bullshit

I'm the worst sellsman ever?

>tfw Little Falcom is too pure for lewding
>tfw Adult Falcom is a mary sue dyke
Feels bad man

tfw Gamestop had the perfect bundle of Switch, BOTW + DLC, and a Pro Controller for $449 Pre-Order yesterday AND NOT TODAY WHEN I HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY!

don't give up yet bros

Marilyn Manson Spielberg!

>.eu

no one cares about you and your failed government

>upscaling lag is non existent
-1/troll

Secret of Mana was funnest with a couple of friends.

Yes, you're probably losing time sorting through your shit to sell, salvaging is generally better and you'll save time to farm more. At least you're smart enough to place orders. Also use a name.

Is there really no framemeister or whatever those things are called, somewhere in that pic? Though the gears of war box and multiple same systems makes me think its some mainstream 'gamer' type dudes

How's this for an idea, cousin: We try not to bump or rush each other with dual wielding berserkers, because that's a fuckload of money poured down the drain for no reason.

I had this happen in Mega Man X. You have to hold down start to skip through dialog boxes. Super annoying, and I either had to swap gamepads or play wired anyway.

dead game

Today we learned about the greatest magic in existence.

Ive never destroyed the sub. Feels pleb, man

3 or 5. No question.

This pisses me off more than it has any right to do so.

I think they're just gonna dump a bunch of shit games. " Rayman legends " (As seen in OP's pic) was free if u had psn a few months back.

you did it user, i hope you at least visit her grave every week

I prefer playing on my Tiger Handheld, no expensive cartridges needed!

There is a big BEAR company.

And there are Salmon Runs.

Smash Bros
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Donkey Kong Country 2
Dr. Mario
Animal Crossing
Sonic 2
Metal Slug 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Gimmick!

This hurts. I bought a nice copy 7 years ago for $30, sold it two years later for $50... now it's that fucking much?

Because Crash would just stare at her blankly and not understand anything she was saying

I want Miu to rape all of the V3 boys.

Thanks user

/r/ing Rei's image with the EC.

What's the story with her return anyway? Handwaved back in or is there a story reason?

Every time my stupid team picks two flanks the enemy picks two fucking tanks, EVERY FUCKING TIME

I swear I've never seen a single concept render that wasn't pure retardation.

Lost my dad in '09 less than a year after I lost my grandma i.e 2/3 of my immediate family. That's when I decided to settle down so it marks a huge change in my life as I'm sure it will in yours. Good luck.

You should see DOA5

this is the most fun Ive had in months

you'll make it bigtime user

well they're mostly through the bracket now.
showuramen's had a lot of stream time being in winners and all.

Fuck you elitist

I just keep filling the blood web lvl after level until it appears?

>TG Cid
>Monk
Taking the easy path eh?

>1.3GHz
how the fuck

Still loading houses!

Zombie powder works faster if you can get carpotoxin, I've encountered people with macro'd 'HELP CHLORAL' shouts as well to get off a yell in the brief time before tricky pricky and sleeping

Rogue>Warrior>Mage>Rogue

Would you, /lzg/?