/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 5th of July:
1809 – The largest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, the Battle of Wagram is fought between the French and Austrian Empires.
1940 – World War II: The United Kingdom and the Vichy France government break off diplomatic relations.
1941 – World War II: Operation Barbarossa: German troops reach the Dnieper river.
1943 – World War II: German forces begin a massive offensive against the Soviet Union at the Battle of Kursk, also known as Operation Citadel.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/181772004
youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

>they deleted the better thread
Thanks to everyone that helped me fix my CK2, it's working now. Let's hope I can re-install HIP properly now.

Fuck off you cock.

*reports and ignores you*

What are you playing as?

Is R&I a janny? Why does he hate history threads so much?

La Plata

No they didn't, they kept the proper thread

Haven't decided yet, it's been ages since I opened it up and I haven't any saves any longer

Fuck off R&I.

The first thing you should do with any problems in these games is to delete the cache files.

>R&I
>proper
Lad, they literally have the infopic on and threads that use it always are full of commies and HoI4, if that's your definition of "proper" then you need to fuck off.

10th for identifying as a helicopter

should have used this save name for a run as Apache

Going to reinstall HOI4 and try to get Britain fascist. Any tips?

If you haven't played in ages it's sure your old saves wouldn't work.

Heres a tip: consider suicide.

Uninstall it.

Don't play HOI4

The first thread created, the early thread, literally had the R&I post too as the first one.

>wahh reddit stole something from us we can't use it anymore
>the picture has an influence if people are going to post more or less of HoI4 here
Grow up and stop spewing your boogeymen, it's obvious no one falls for this shit.

Be nice, this is a blue board

white

Download and then install a user created modification of the game files.

I have none

Focus on a huge navy and rule the waves

>that reddit spacing
>defending reddit
>defending the reddit infopic
>defending the reddit r&i
>unironically using the word "boogeyman"
i wonder whos behind this post

No, It had this.

Also, I enjoy that this is the only thread that has these massive fights at the end of every single fucking thread.

based

because the AUS is not the CSA

basedo es blancoedo

>because the AUS is not the CSA
Come on, lad, for all intents and purposes it really is.
Just put a circle and a Strasserist symbol in the centre.

Why is hoi4 considered bad? Is it because its considered more "casual" than 3?

It's all ironic, it's our favourite game in reality because of how eff yew en it is.

That's the thread with the infopic lad
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/181772004
Literally the same thing as this thread
You know, the proper threads

Not evne him btw

>Also, I enjoy that this is the only thread that has these massive fights at the end of every single fucking thread.
This is the only thread with a group of dedicated shitposters that have something against an image desu

Lad, for fucks sake, not everything you disagree with is some meme group.
I'm strongly in favour of historical pictures in the OP, and strongly against the infopic, but I'm not a steamcordplaza memer.

I like history pics because they're relevant, cool as fuck, and interesting. They really bring the subject of these games alive, in my view.

I dislike the infopic because it causes shitposting between people arguing what games are and aren't GS (stellaris, aurora, DW, etcetera), and it does genuinelly seem to have a larger amount of redditors and communists in, I don't know why, but I suspect because Redditors don't know how to search the catalog and simply look for the pic they remember.

This isn't some grandiose conspiracy, or at least if it is I'm not part of it, I just want a thread with less infighting and less redditors.

>le reddit attack helicopter meme

XD XD

but lad, unironically supporting trannies is reddit, making fun of them is 4chin

>not everything you disagree with is some meme group.
>but everyone who disagrees with me is "R&I" or everyone who doesn't believe the same thing as me or write in a certain way is redit

>This isn't some grandiose conspiracy,
>but there's some reddit/communist/"whatever boogeymen I made up" big conspiracy revolving around a single picture

> I just want a thread with less infighting
>he literally is the source of the infighting based on his boogeymen beliefs and he regularly creates threads before bump limit, sometimes creates threads at 680 posts and causes more infighting based on his grandiose conspiracy theories and his boogeymen than the image itself

You sure convinced me. Just fuck off and stop trying to force your shit here. Go to /twg/, they use historical pictures if you care so much. Or make your own thread about all the games you want to talk about and use whatever you want, stop creating "infighting" with your grandiose conspiracies.

>you will never have an autistic national syndicalist German gf from whom you seize the means of production

>r and I is this butthurt
Shitposting twat

>Tfw you will never have a shy council communist German gf who starts open up to you when you start to get to know her
JUST

>>but everyone who disagrees with me is "R&I" or everyone who doesn't believe the same thing as me or write in a certain way is redit
When did I call you reddit or R&I?
>>but there's some reddit/communist/"whatever boogeymen I made up" big conspiracy revolving around a single picture
Me laddy mate, it's been proven time and again be get raided by edgy commies. Do you not remember /u/Bolshevik-Blues and /u/Tankie-Princess?
>>he literally is the source of the infighting based on his boogeymen beliefs
By what merit am I the cause of this? I make threads near the bump limit, then some guy posts an infopic duplicate. If anything in that scenario the guy making the duplicate is the cause.
>You sure convinced me. Just fuck off and stop trying to force your shit here. Go to /twg/, they use historical pictures if you care so much. Or make your own thread about all the games you want to talk about and use whatever you want, stop creating "infighting" with your grandiose conspiracies.
Lad, I just want to make /gsg/ better, less redditors, less raiders. Now the two possibilities here are:
1. You acknowledge this, but still refuse to take in what I've said because of "muh tradition", despite that tradition bringing redditors.
Or
2. You are a redditor. And want to keep the infopic so more of your firends can find the general.

But I don't raid
t.council communist lad

>There was a Europa Universalis Board Game
>It apparently takes days if not weeks to finish
>Some guy on youtube made a lets play doing the whole thing solitaire

youtube.com/watch?v=CHBWskKHK7o

The ai is extremely shit, especially compared to the previous games. Its fucking absurd that a year after release and Germany still can't properly put division on fronts or do simple shit like conquer Poland and France. The only redeemable part is the production system

You're not the problem, per se, the trannies from and lefty/pol/ are.

>it's been proven
Yeah sure thing
btw you speak exactly like the people from these meme groups, you have the same boogeymen as them and want the same thing
but i'm sure it's all a coincidence
> I make threads near the bump limit
>680
>near the bump limit
You are the source of the latest shitpost here trying to force your shit here, you and your meme group
Fuck off

>When did I call you reddit or R&I?
Here
>2. You are a redditor
>you either agree with me raiding the thread to force what I want or you are a redditor

Is Stellaris and other strategy space 4x games allowed in these threads?

>implying i make threads at 680
Also, R&I literally made one 200 posts early once.
>btw you speak exactly like the people from these meme groups
Actually, I speak nothing like them. From what I've seen of them they tend to do that think where they deliberately don't capitalise or use punctuation, "for humorous effect", like:
"mp game soon everybody get in here using latest bombermod"

I never said that, as you well know, I said the two possibilities are either that you have the capacity to comprehend and acknowledge what I'm saying or you are redditor.

Though, as you've proven you can't understand my posts then the latter has become apparent.

Plz reply

hm

>r&i thread
>full of hoi4 posting and redditors
really makes me think

yes

w&b

Hmm what? Kaiserreich is fucked. It is known.

how can one white be so based

how can one based be so white

>I speak nothing like them.
>me laddy mate
You speak specifically like one of them, to the point it's easy to track you in the archive and to know which one you are and see part of your history of shitposting.
You use the same memes as them, same boogeymen, speak like them, is against the same things.
Fuck off back to your shitposter group.

how can based white so be one

BASED as fuark

Does that mean we can start using this again?

No, they have their own thread.

Why do you all let Paradox get away with it's "DLC" practices?

FUARK ES BLANCO

fuarko es basedo

yes
t. r&i

ugh daddy yore so white

>2 options that do the exact same thing

people spent 10 dollars on this shit

whats the fucking point of this decision being mutually exclusive, they both same the same fucking purpose except one doesnt require you to sacrifice resources

Oh alright.

In that case, would anyone have any advice on beating Awakened Empires? I'm playing on Iron Man with all the empires on normal difficulty in a mid sized galaxy. Just about everyone in the galaxy at this point hates my guts but they cant do shit since I've got the strongest fleet in the Galaxy at this point.

However, this fucking Awakened Empire wakes up and starts churning out 150k fleets like crazy. My combined forces total like 100k atm, so I always end up having to run whenever this fucker goes to war with me. Ive managed to get him to a white peace this time (no idea how). But I guarantee he's coming after my ass again in 10 years. What do I do?

white on me el basedo

Paradox Thanks You for your purchase

Well shit, I'll move then.

how did you get so white mr blanco basedo?!

ugh i wish i was blanco es me laddy mate blanc blanc WEISS

I unironically play with fallen empires off

me laddy mate willy so weiss es blanco GROSS!

>stellaris

based
ugh
based
ugh
BASED
*splooges white*

everytime i see your post
OOF
everyy....
nnngngngng

Ndndndndd

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

SO FUCPXKING WHITE ME LADDDDIEIIEIEIEIEIEIEE MAAAAAYEEEEET

you must be a pedigree because yur so fucking white me laddy mate its like the whitest thing iv ever seen

el basedo sincerio blanco el FUARK

Referendum maybe has other requirements or a chance of failing

>declare war and spend resources vs potentially avoid war
hmm

It's worse for you if you declare war after the failed referendum then if you surprise attack via the other focus.
Not enough to matter in the long run, but there is a difference.

Can someone combine the Imperial Communist Nicky with this and change SI to дa

yeah

make me nerd

Why?

for a mememod I'm making.

pic related

Seems like a Steamcordplaza mod.

Please join the /gsg/ steam group and discord

I would've made it if you weren't a HOI4 shitter

1× Agree

I would have made it for Vicky but someone would just brand me Steamcordplaza here and I'd waste all of my efforts.

So you decided to make it for Goy4 and confirm it?
Fuck outta here.

i want to mod, not waste my time defending myself from acusations, hoi4 is a meme game anyway.

Just make it for V2, you epic faggot. Nobody plays kike4.

Why you so racist against stellaris?