/svg/ - Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13359231
strawpoll.me/13359227
twitter.com/otaku_sv/status/882577712564404224
twitter.com/SOS_shadowverse/status/881963806603173891
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ketchupnigger.......

New leaders fucking when

Poll results this month
Release in September

get a trip please

APOLOGIZE

>Release in September
source? i only know that we are supposed to get the results this month

Tournament strawpolls
strawpoll.me/13359231
strawpoll.me/13359227

Sorry to repost, I posted them quite late at night last time.

I want an /svg/poster to wear a blonde wig while I spit in his mouth and tell him Forestcraft sucks!

is spawn still OP or did you losers finally realized you can tech against it?

New leaders are going to be crystal-only aren't they

daily reminder that shadowfiends are only guilty of pedophilia

w-what else?

POSTING EPIC OC

Nice mask, bro.

Could I get a concede?

Come back Balanced man! I forgive you!

So you would rather spend the rest of your days in this meta either playing a spawn deck or a deck that counters Spawn. Fuck off this shit needs to get nerfed.

I am taking a liking to this card, even if he is situationally useful for this meta at the very least.

Fuck you, Eachtar

>MOOOOM

stupid monkey

Bahamut into Arriet in take 2. After all the fucking garbage on ladder now this? I'm uninstalling

>Elanafags momposting
Did I travel back to DE?

Thanks Mama

kys shadownigger

I want to be fucked in the ass by alberto all day every day.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

Can I run this guy in Seraph? I have a heavy removal seraph deck and I think this is a good counter to spawn on turn 6.

>Bahamut into Arriet in take 2.
i actually did this once in t2 after stalling with ourobro for 3 turns

Ranked win quests should be removed from the game until they're possible to complete again

He has to smell my balls and admit my play point orbs are much bigger than his!

Good job!

You don't need to ask permission dude

fuck off

Just play Spawn dude.

BRAAAAP

it was a blood player with 2-3 cards in his hand, no stalling, no nothing. Just bahamut and arriet off the top on turn 10 and 11. Ladder was nothing but retarded highrolls and bricks and take 2 is apparently full of highrolls as well. I can't take the direction the game is going, I really can't

Elana is honest now

i would smell vampy's ass but this post disgusts me

I would sniff Vampy's farts

>Hagfags are this delusional
muh chemo right?

Any ghost house player? Can you explain how the fuck is Neutral Blood a favoured matchup?

>shadowniggers still having DE flashbacks
muh 6 million right?

take 2 has always been a cesspit of luckshitters and highrollers

anyone know what card/granblue art Balthazar is based off of? From Uria's campaign? I really want that as a wallpaper

More talking about how it's infecting ladder and the entirety of the design of the game now but sure

I don't play it but I would say access to more efficient use of creatures, DB ward flood and Kawhy heals

kys spawnnigger

>long hair biribiri

I don't have any, nor the vials to craft them.
Sucks to be poor

yeah, the early tempo plays make it seem like it was decided by a coinflip. you miss one turn or drop some shitty minion on t3 and you're fucking done

Neutral decks are so fucking boring.

Please ban Spawn from Take 2 Cygames it's the only reason I'm still playing this shitshow of a game

I'm horny as fuck for vials. Which of the following would be safe to get rid of:
>Sneks
>Queen Vampire
>Golem Protection
>Abomination
>Lethal Blade

>2PP Deal 3 damage

Is that really too much to ask for?

This is why I just don't like the direction we're going. Everyone having access to neutrals doesn't fix it whatsoever, and there are far too many powerful cornerstone cards that will never see nerfs. Meanwhile Blood is sitting at the top of the heap with not only bapho/Spawn + Neutrals, but BKB, Scarlet Sabreur, AND fucking Tove of all things. There isn't a card you can single out here besides Baphomet that will bring Blood down to everyone else's level

>vampyshitter bming after playing cthulhu into grimnir
now i feel like roping all these faggots

None. All character from Story mode are original to Shadowverse.

>tfw even playing control blood feels scummy because of cthulhu
I hate this expansion. I hate all these bandwagoners.

kill yourself you revolting blood nigger die in a church for all I care

Just zombie party/hungering horde/salamander's breath/shield of flame/blackened scripture/elf twin assault bro. Rune is the only class without a 2pp 3 dmg removal dude.

>stop spawn damage using Roland
>keep removing all threats
>lose because Grimmnir starts going down, clearing all my wards and board
>that combined with the damage from multiple Spawns means I lose
>triple Grimnir was already standard in the previous meta and is now even better because of Neutral synergy

The worst thing about Spawn is how you can just sit it there without concern over anything. Go into Vengeance and you get Emeralda, one of the most broken cards in the game. I am fully confident the first nerf will be completely removing Baphomet's enhance effect, but I question if it will be enough. It will just make it so that they will stop running Baphomet entirely and just replace him with Hector, with Spawn just being there as a finisher against control.

YOU are a bandwagoner son

Rune has a conditional 1-shitloads 2pp removal.

They have never cared about Take Two.

>The Turn 4 evolves for the first few expansions
>Olivia
>Bahamut
>Ouroboros
>Morde
>Aegis
>Albert

And so on and so forth. They have never given even a single fuck about Take Two balancing.

No, I'm not. I've always blood. Fuck off!

>tove
>BKB
>sabreur
>emeralda
>spawn
>full alice package
no wonder blood ended up T0
got nothing but broken shit this expansion

I said the same thing about shadow last expansion but no one cares. Hopefully you don't get absolutely sick of the class and stop playing it altogether except for dailies like I did.

they banned standard cards from take two though

Without the danger of turn 6 Spawn, the deck can be run over no problem by other strong turn 5-6 decks like Storm Haven or Neutral Sword/Haven. I doubt Neutral Blood would even run Spawn after a possible Baphomet nerf. Turn 8 is too late and much easier to counter.

Now you know how the Shadowfags felt.

>try and play a deck to figure out how it feels/if anything needs changed
>literally queue'ing against absolutely nothing but d-shift

Literally what the fuck is even going on. I've played 4 games and 3 of them have been d-shift.

>Hopefully you don't get absolutely sick of the class and stop playing it altogether except for dailies like I did.
I won't, but I'll just stop playing the game until they nerf baphomet. Don't even care about my dailies at this point.

Shadowniggers don't feel.

Ok, explain to me why FAIRY dragon doesn't count Water fairy in his effect?

What are you talking about, blood cards are absolutely balanced and fair and totally not powercrept other stuff.

Good old wind bias

Lucky for you there's only 1 month before balance changes.

O-one less defense makes it balanced right guys?

I pulled an animated spawn, do i succumb to the cancer and craft another, or do i finish my storm haven deck?

Delet. She is balanced.

>I am retarded

People think Haven is good vs Spawn lol, so they're queuing up a lot. D-Shift beats Haven, plus they're teching in anti-Spawn shit

The deck is getting nerfed at the end of the month, don't bother.

You could do the Naoise +Tribunal (or if you're one of those weirdos that run Candelabra, Naoise --> Tribunal/Death Sentence/Heretical Inquiry) wombo combo to get rid of Spawn at the cost of 3 Life. You'll have to run 3 of him, though, since it's not always guaranteed that you'd

Is it Arisa's time to shine again?

only bkb and spawn are bullshit, tove and neutralshit are cancer that enables the bulslhit they can pull

I hate to use the Ben Brode argument, but those are two cards that see zero play. People hated running Raider. It just showcased how awful Control Blood was. The only questionable thing about Sabreur is that she can directly target face.

Spawn is tier 0 cancer but it's kind of interesting having one undisputed best deck on top, since the meta is counters to counters to counters.

How long until we get low curve fast aggro decks to answer DShift?

Whoops. meant for -> that you'd get him in hand with just 2 by Turn 6.

The fucking Bane on top of the effect is extremely fucking questionable

>How long until we get low curve fast aggro decks to answer DShift?
That's Neutral Blood already.

>spawn
damage on LW changed to 3
effect changed to 2

>tove
stats changed to 2/2

fixed your game shadowbabs

Water Fairy is a fairy you fucking simpleton.

Beastbolt seems to be doing well for Arisa twitter.com/otaku_sv/status/882577712564404224

SOS Spawn is basically low curve neutral aggro into a Spawn finish
twitter.com/SOS_shadowverse/status/881963806603173891

>zero incentive to play Tove over any other 2pp 2/2 in the game
:thinking:

What a fun and diverse metagame! I used to tell my friends how much better balanced SV was than HS and always tried to convince them to come over, but now...

What happened to this game?

2PP 2/2 Rush is not too bad honestly.