/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

ded thread

>Current Games: LaTale! DFO! ...other stuff!
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD
>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hHZ4UTcAdI
kt.nexon.com/Submenu/Shop/아바타
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop?page=1&searchType=&searchKey= 아바타
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/47316
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/66052
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/32598
papayaplay.com/portal.do?tp=messages&sid=4&dataid=377
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356886/log-developer-diary-july-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tessa...

>the shill is making OPs now

I'd rather it be dead.

the upgraded epic armors from luke raid is just that

Please apply, don't forget to mention /ammg/

what if i mention tessa?

as long as you put /ammg/ somewhere in the application, anything goes.

fmages still ignore me...

jewmasse, i need an appearance change cash item.

>takes longer to farm
"no"

you can bruteforce normal ebins by just running hells on a few dozen alts and crafting everything
but you can't bruteforce time gated stuff like saviors and luke upgrades

few dozen alts lmao

you know people like airbis that pay several players to run hells on their account on top of buying several tens of thousands of di a week

F

ded

braaaao

F . P R I E S T !

>Kritika OP
Good Muffin.

>Being this BTFO
You are more mad at Kritika than I am "autistic". How does it feel?

What do you need an appearance change other than your lack of creativity with hair options.
Anyway, how are my Little Muffins doing in Kritika? I asked a few questions in the previous thread, feel free to answer any of them. Also, Combo Mad soon!

cringe

haha sorry after todays patch no one is gonna play that shit lmao

That's not how it works. You don't cringe while my dick is in your mouth. You suck with your lips.

Why because you can't PvP?

The only class that I enjoy is Lancer. What is wrong with me?

how do i get a fpriest gf

Nothing is wrong with you. You're playing what you like and having a good time, that's all that matters.

gay

Is there a place where I can check all the costumes that have been released so far?

Bully all F.Mages.

The only place I know of is the community screenshot page on the Korean website. But you're mostly only going to find new stuff unless you spend hours searching .

>youtube.com/watch?v=7hHZ4UTcAdI

FMageS, Lolis, etc ALL BTFO!!!

>chinese shit

not even getting a u

In-game shop listings:
kt.nexon.com/Submenu/Shop/아바타

For limited costumes such as swimsuits, you'll have to look through these pages in their official site:
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop?page=1&searchType=&searchKey= 아바타
Meanwhile, 8-bit weapons

>literally dfo's pixel weapons
lmao
not even trying

nothing is wrong with you, the problem is with the gooks fucking up a "class we always wanted and never asked for" and not doing shit to actually fix him.

god i'm fucking bored, there's nothing to play

LoLi D.F.O!

kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/47316

kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/66052

>NPC themed costumes
kt.nexon.com/News/Notice/K-Shop/32598

Time to save my shekels

Kill all fmages

Summoners get to live but I agree with you on the rest

Summoner's trash

fmage gf...

Can someone explain to me why people complain about PaytoWin in PvE based games?

is ff11 a anime mmo?

because the guy who spent $100 will get invited to a raid over the guy who spent $0, assuming they are playing the same role

>pub raids
omg lol

But the guy who spent 0 will still get into your average "raid" which consist of many many players or just player shortage in general. Not only that but he can get carried all the way up till he gets gear on pair or even better for FREE. Don't see the issue here.

wow cutie spotted

where

Disregard bitches, acquire riches. And robots.

>tfw AC is broken and it's to hot to play games

It's never too hot.

It's never too hot to play games. Unless you're on a mobile device, I guess.

play revo with me

It's hotter than F.Priest.

That's not saying much, even Glacial Masters are hotter than F.Priest.

A reminder that 2 of the 5 m.mages are confirmed straight. Its not gay to play an m.mage if you choose the right subclass

gay

>playing male characters

Is it really straight if Nyarly pegs his skinny white ass with her tentacles?

Males are simply better.

>tfw internet is broken and can't play games

He just uses Nyarly to seduce other men into a trance so he can anally rape them.

How else am I supposed to catch cute girls?

And the other has a dead waifu, still counts though

Because it can easily be made so you can't win without paying or you "can" if you make the game your job, but not othervise.

Ele is not dead...

Okay I'm feeling like an idiot here but is everything in Kritika supposed to take out huge chunks of my health with each hit? Playing a shadow mage and on insane and even sometimes on hard it feels like if I can't lock enemies down in a combo I die. The elite enemies that spawn with the barrier modifier in particular really screw me over

You're not supposed to get hit.

whats the best dress up mmo in your opinion
bonus point if it has loli

I envy this EB, even if they are both dead he still have an ele girlfriend.

Meanwhile I'm still a lonely Raven decked in epics with no fmage gf. Death to manlet chads.

I figured as much but my reactions are honestly kinda ass and sometimes I mess up and get hit so its disheartening to see like 33%-50% of my HP disappear whenever that happens. Is there a class that can actually tank hits or restore health? Maybe that would be a better fit for me

guys i just tried kritika and it just made me want to play c9 or dragon nest

if i wanted to revisit those games, whats the best way? i guess for c9 itd be through the same webzen place but what about DN? i heard NA is dead. how is the EU/SEA playerbase? im mostly looking for size as I want to be able to you know... do group content in a group game

does kritika get better at higher levels? while it runs smooth it feels like theres no impact

A better fit would be is to git fucking gud.

DN EU is full of russian bydlo. This made me drop the game.

Mabi

EB is deader than ele btw. I have both and EB in seasonal gear (you know, that mini-gracia set) and rental cant even clear grandine king.

WHY IS DRAGONICA SO DEAD

whats wrong with that?

so whats a popular ammg game these days? in kritika every channel seemed dead

because its a shitty gook grinder that doesn't respect your time and isn't fun at all? same reason why all the other shitty gook games like Dragon Nest and Vindictus are dead

cheeki breeki

M.Gunners just look too gay for most "female" mages, I'd think. His designs could have been taken straight out of a mid 90s yaoi doujin.

Russians are kinda cunty to anyone who isn't a Russian. They're really nice otherwise.

I thought chicks dig tall skinny guys with sex appeal.

> whats wrong with that?
my ability to understand what they're talking about

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Priest or Sorcerer?

Most F.Mages are male AGP enthusiasts or needy gay bois. They like gruff guys and rough sex.

As for real women, they really don't really know what they want.. Or rather, they want something that doesn't really exist. They want guys who are sensitive and manly, pretty and buff and possess so many other traits that are conflicting by nature.

t. albert cumass

So Male Mage.

i found those two to be a lot less fun than kritika, desu. perhaps that's because when i was playing MMOs back then, I was looking for a monster hunter/vindictus replacement, and no games compare with that.

mobbing/aoeing in kritika's pretty neat if you're playing a class that facilitates it.

Well, yeah. I mean, he's smol, cute and brooding, so girls would definitely go dripping wet at the sight of him. I don't think he would be good at long-term relationships, however.

priest

kill yourself, cowfucker

>I don't think he would be good at long-term relationships, however.
Thats probably true considering their choices are:
>Fuckboi who lost then relearned emotions via dead "friend"/waifu that they still dwell on
>NEEEEEERDDDDD whos somehow taken
>Wind hippy praised as a god in some land
>God complex dude who likes to succ
>EB

I just like the dress very much

I played half of that game's tutorial before I uninstalled.
Using only left click, dagger lady perma-juggled enemies into one big death pile, even those approaching from behind her.

>tutorial
>these trash mobs are trash
Man, with that sort of scrutiny, you'd even uninstall the games with the best combat systems. I'd almost think you WANTED to hate the game!

Here's some interesting info for the few of us that still play La Tale. They brought back the attendance event:
papayaplay.com/portal.do?tp=messages&sid=4&dataid=377

>Play with Papaya event has been re-added to the event calendar.

>Day 3: [Event] Waypoint Rechargeable Battery (15 Days) -> [Event] Waypoint Rechargeable Battery (30 Days)
>Day 7: Abio Coke x30 -> Abio Coke x100
>Day 8: [Bound] EXP Potion (+300) -> [Bound] EXP Potion (+500)
>Day 13: Abio Coke x30 -> [Event] Moon Runeglyph x2
>Day 17: [Event] EXP Potion (+500) -> [Event] EXP Potion (+500) x2

There was also this Developer Diary:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356886/log-developer-diary-july-4

It's interesting that they don't want the high IDR potions in this version, although this is kind of bad since it makes Monster Illustration Card farming a pain in the ass and it makes some instance exclusive items that already had a shitty drop rate even with Prime IDR a pain to farm for too (I'm looking at you Njord).

Any tips for leveling 185-200 in latale? I've been doing guild inn dailies and running white plains atm.